A More Lovable James Bond :>

Day 4 rest

Aaaand I’m sick again. :man_facepalming: no it wasn’t from the subs, my dad was sick before running these and got me sick. F***. Well it’s not so bad so far. Gonna take it easy.

1 Like

Day…11?

15 min Sanguine, I know, that wasn’t planned in the stack, but something was telling me I needed it.

1 Like

Day 13

15 min SSX 15 min WB

1 Like

Day 15

15 min SSX 15 min WB. Went to gym last night, mostly uneventful.

1 Like

Day 17

15 min SSX 15 min WB

Went to gym yesterday, uneventful. Probably gonna smoke weed, I can’t stand this frustration/neediness/negative energy when I’m out and about. So annoyed because things felt good and were going smoothly before I got sick. Did run into some people yesterday that made me feel better and were good vibes, but nothing romantic.

Edit: today’s been good so far. In situations where I could’ve gotten pissed off, I kept my cool and remained calm. Feels like WB working some of its magic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think Primal would be very good for you. You will be more calm, chill, alpha.

2 Likes

Yeah, I had a good feeling when reading the Primal page. I want it in my next stack, though I ordered a custom last Friday so I feel I should run that first. I’ve never run a custom, curious to see if they do in fact work better with your name embedded in the sub…

1 Like

I feel on me effect of Primal. More optimistic, calm, chill, and just better.

2 Likes

Day 18 rest

Idea for next stack: LBFH + CwoN + Primal (or True Sell). Just a fun feel good stack

Edit: was at the gym today, lots of young pretty girls so I HAD to approach at least one. It felt like an inevitability. Approached one girl with tattoos, asked her which one was the most painful, she was really nice and said the ones on her ribs, etc. fun and flirty, I asked if she had a bf though and she said yeah, but I was only curious since she’s tall (5’11) and asked if her bf was taller, to my surprise she said no he’s more like 5’9. Anyway, there was more but i won’t bore anyone. It was good and she was very sexy :crazy_face:

Edit 2: btw, I think ever since starting my subliminal “journey” I’ve been more bold and flirty, something I didn’t really do before. I haven’t really thought about it till now but yeah, I’m actually capable of being flirty now :thinking:

3 Likes

1 Like

Day 19

15 min SSX, 15 min WB, 7 min AC

Today went pretty positively, pretty good vibes. Feeling good and chill again from the stack (probably from WB) :smiley:

1 Like

Day 20 rest

Question for self: Do I literally want a girl with me right this second? Most of the time, not really lol

3 Likes

You don’t need anyone. You’re full already. Of course, company is nice and you can give her a positive experience.

1 Like

I know it’s silly to most but I flood my consciousness with entertainment depicting the life I want ad nauseam. Nobody watched Bond more than me :rofl:

I got a problem haha

Avoid news.

1 Like

Nah, that’s not silly, that’s actually smart. I’ve sort of noticed that I manifest things based on what I watch, or things manifest based on what I watch. Hmm which James Bond movie has him on his A-game getting ladies?.. On Her Majesty’s Secret Service is a good one for that because he’s surrounded by hot ladies for a decent portion of it lol

1 Like

I like ‘em all but the last one!
That director is trash :put_litter_in_its_place:

Bond became disempowered and gave up… which is impossible. It angered me to no end and I felt it was intentional as Bond is a representation that the media cannot stand.

And he called Sean Connery’s Bond a rapist. I mean I get what he was saying but still…
If you feel that strongly you shouldn’t be doing a Bond movie. We need men looking up to Bond more than ever!!!

Rant :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

Ah haven’t seen it. Oh, yeah wouldn’t want to see that then, sounds like the opposite of what you’d want to manifest lol. God that sucks, yeah we can’t have a strong, womanizing but gentlemanly and likable male character anymore. Well at least we still have the all the old ones. Even when I was 5-7 years old I idolized James Bond (from the Pierce Brosnan films), even tried doing my hair like him lol. Glad we at least had that when we were younger.

Exactly, yeah I see what he means with Sean Connery butttt he is probably my favorite Bond these days. Technically he never raped because it ended up being consensual.

1 Like

Correct. ^

I believe it was Miss Galore on Goldfinger in particular, as it’s intimated that she did not like men romantically… and Bond seducers her. But if you know the story line, their brief affair saved humanity!

1 Like

Day 21

15 min SSX, 12(?) min WB, accidentally cut WB short, oh well :man_shrugging:

Edit: yesterday at the gym I didn’t talk to anyone but I felt a couple girls (and a couple guys I think :flushed:) staring. I was actually kinda annoyed because I don’t want to be stared at while doing an exercise, it’s distracting and doesn’t always look sexy lol. I feel this is totally WB at play (“ You will feel the people staring.”)

2 Likes