A Long Term Experiment Journal - Custom, Emperor, Limit Destroyer

Starting a new, official journal here, now that I’ve spent some time with my subs, done some thinking, and narrowed in on what I’m doing here. For the next year, at least, I’ll be running Emperor (both ZP and Qv2, alternating format every other cycle), Limit Destroyer (both ZP and Ultima, alternating format every other cycle), and a Custom using the standard listening protocol, I’ll also probably add in Ascension Chamber once a week for fun and use it to further focus on my goals. Here’s a link to my first journal.

My Initial Journal

I will update with positive results related to my goals, only! No losses, no negative thoughts, no negative feelings, none of that stuff. Those things will go in my private journal for personal reflection and are only relevant if they are standing between me and my goals. If I need help, I’ll ask a question on the questions and comments side of SC.

What are my goals in order of importance?: 1. Sex, 2. Friends 3. Fun 4. Money. That’s it. That’s all I want and every sub in my stack is directly or indirectly related to those goals.

So, if I don’t have anything positive to say related to my 4 goals above, then I won’t have anything to say at all. This will be a long-term, results-only journal and I’ll leave the rest at the door.

Custom Stats:
APS Hair, Male Enhancement, Height Inducer, Etherial Presence, Elegance, Ebon Maneuver, Furious Ascent, Voice Master, Daredevil Core, Primal Core.

Listening Plan:

Cycle A - All ZP - 21 day on, 5 day washout:
EM + LD
Rest
Custom
Rest

5 day wash out
Cycle B - EM Qv2, LD Ultima, Custom ZP - 21 days on, 5 day washout:
Custom
Rest
EM Qv2 + LD Ultima
Rest

5 day wash out.

Cycle C EM Qv2, LD Ultima, Custom ZP - 21 days on, 5 day washout:
Custom + LD Ultima
Rest
EM Qv2
Rest

5 day washout.

The only thing subject to change with the above listening plan is I might play with different combinations of 2 ZP titles and 1 Qv2/Ultima title–which would need the creation of Cycle D, and Cycle E…and then Cycle F and Cycle G depending on if I listen to LD with my Custom or with Emperor. Honestly, my various cycles are mostly for fun and entertainment and so I get to experience both sides of the coin with Emperor and Limit Destroyer–I’m looking to absolutely maximize what I’ve got, and also, since I’m going to be running this for a year (at minimum), playing with cycle variations will keep it entertaining and the subtle variations in stimulus length and intensity might have an effect, time will tell. I’m kinda thinking like a fitness enthusiast about this; sometimes if a body part is lagging behind, the best way to bring it up is to lower the weight and increase the reps.

That’s all for now, like I said above, unless I have a positive result to share, I won’t be sharing, so the onus is on me and my subconscious to get those results!

2 Likes

Okay, first update. Results and the lessons the subs are teaching me.

Things went very well today.
Highlights, there is this girl that keeps popping up around me and I’ve talked to her twice now, just brief little conversations, she’s certainly a result. Today, she was kinda low key following me again, as has been her routine, this dude (met him on public transport) comes up and completely blocks me. By talking about dumb shit, for the first time in like a week, she doesn’t follow me literally takes a hard left hand turn. More on this guy later, he’s also a result.

First class, two girls that I thought were uninterested are looking over at me alot, I made no moves just subtly flirted during the class discussion.
Final class, 2 girls that I thought were uninterested sit right next to me, we’re talking, working together, everything is great. Keep in mind, both these girls have been dodging me for 3 months. Literally felt like I stepped into an alternate reality. People are noticing. I’m the only dude in class working with only girls, 3 of them to be exact (not attracted to the third one), feel like a king, it’s great! My professor even keeps looking at me and smiling, no shit. I can see the look on his face he’s like “Damn UrdTree, look at you go!” Here I am, literally surrounded by pretty girls after spending the first several months as a loner. What the hell is this power?

In summary, I got 5 girls, all of whom I know have some level of interest. Next step is picking one and making a move. But who…? All my type, all beautiful, all smart and cool as shit. All share my acedemic interests. What’s a boy to do?

A note on that dude who blocked me. The Emperor or Daredevil inside me is telling me that I need to tell him to his face that we can’t be friends. Why? He’s socially toxic. He’s a nice enough dude, sure, but he’s the kinda loud mouth idiot that will immediately creep out any woman or man in a 100 foot radius and has now blocked me twice with this girl. He’s got to go and the Emperor inside me is telling me that I need to let him down easy, none of those “avoidance” games. So next week I’ll just need to tell him “Look man, we can’t be friends, we just don’t have enough in common” something like that. Truth is, it’s very hard for me to even stomach this guy because he feels the need to loudly speak about the most controversial topics possible, hence why she made a hard left. He’s like old school reddit embodied in a man, again he’s a fine person, don’t hate him, he’s just radioactive and I can’t have him clinging around me like a lost puppy. Emperors understand the need for speaking wisely and being cautious who they allow into their inner circle.

So yeah, things are going very well. I won’t pretend that it’s been easy, but this journal is only for positive results. I will say, for the curious, last night recon was so bad I almost exploded: so, perhaps there is a correlation between hard recon and amazing results. I’m starting to think so because it’s been a pattern.

The lesson! Now these girls are coming to me so fast I can’t keep up so, what do I need to do? Talk to them. Talk to them, talk to them. The subs have taught me how to talk to women, and when I listen, it works perfectly. I just haven’t been doing it. So, action plan, talk to these girls.

What the subs have told me (I’m speaking about gut intuition when I say “the subs told me”) is that to talk to girls is simple, don’t care, do not care. Radically don’t care. You can’t fake not caring, people can tell when you’re pretending not to care. The less you care, the more women want you. I think I understand why too. If a dude cares too much, it makes her feel like a slab of meat and makes her raise her defenses: everything she says might give the dude the wrong impression. If a dude doesn’t care at all, she’s free to feel like a person: she doesn’t gotta worry if every little thing she says will be taken as a sign that she’s into him. Weird, but my gut tells me it’s true.

4 Likes

Update 2: just spent like an hour reading through this thread:

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/please-read-qv2-has-reached-eol-status/13034?u=praisetheurdtree

And I will not be bothering with Qv2 or Ultima anytime soon, perhaps not at all because I’ve been pretty well convinced that ZP is the best.

1 Like

First-Ever Cycle Washout Day 1 - Brief Summary of Results Thus Far:

I’ve been a bit of a spastic on the forums since day 1, probably because the person I used to be (the person I become more distant from every day) was a bit of a spastic and also because running these subs is nothing short of unbelievable. It’s unbelievable that my life can be (upon reflection) so ludicrously different in such a short period of time but feel as if I’ve not done anything to make the changes happen. I’ve been taking action, I’ve been dedicating myself to my personal journal, but I’ve never seen so much happen with such huge implications in such a short period of time. Also, I’m still trying to wrap my mind around how powerful these subs are: I sit down every other day and mediate to birds and running water, yet this simple act nearly instantly changes my state, causes vivid dreams (never used to be much of a dream rememberer) and causes intense emotions that seem to thrust themselves on me and vanish just as quick. I know it’s the subs because I’ve been a dedicated meditator for around 3 years now (until the subs, hadn’t missed more than 5 days of meditation in about 3 years, now that I’m running the subs, I’m not as neurotic about my meditation practice). It’s really hard to believe.

I’ve used guided visualizations, hypnosis, other “subliminal,” extensive meditation practice (Zen, Vipassana, Transcendental–you ever need guidance around meditation, I’m pretty much an encyclopedia at this point), Dual-n-Back training, scripting, journaling, cold-exposure, breathwork, fasting, diet, self-help books, binural beats–almost anything you can think of, I’ve done it. These subliminals just, well they hit different and it’s completely profound. It’s especially profound for me because I’ve done so much other stuff. There is no question in my mind, these results could not have happened without the subs.

RESULTS:

There have been small results almost every single day, but here is a brief summary of the major results from my first ever 21 day cycle with SubClub subs:

First week I manifested a new job that pays $2 bucks more an hour, got hired on the spot.
Doesn’t sound like much, it’s insane for me. I had an intuition to apply with this company, got a call for an interview the very next morning, did two interviews, during the second interview I got hired on the spot. Never in my life have I been hired on the spot.

The second and third weeks I manifested 5 girls, all beautiful, all my type, all clearly interested in me. 1 girl I manifested out of thin air (in three months, I’d never seen her, now I can’t seem to get away from her) and the other 4 girls were all girls that I had an eye for but I thought were uninterested in me. Perhaps they weren’t interested in me, but how can you resist an Emperor?

First, second, and the third week I manifested generally friendly and fun interactions with well over 20 people of all ages and sexes. Never in my life have I felt such social freedom or felt like such a fun social dude. Even had some nice interactions with some homeless dudes and probable gang members (who am I to judge, an Emperor must know his subjects, lol) without a shred of fear or social anxiety.

There have been other results (little ones every day that go in my personal journal), but these are the results that are huge, life-changing, and motivating me to power through the washout and continue with my program.

3 Likes

Here I am again, it’s the final day of my washout and I haven’t been keeping up with my journal.

Results since last post–Wash out Results:

New Job
Within the first week of running Emperor and Limit Destroyer (a few days before my custom was finished and added into my stack) I manifested a new, bettering paying job on a whim. I was at work (old job) and I got a random intuition to apply for a specific company, bang, got hired on the spot a few days later. Well, I had my first day and it was, well, it was amazing! The social freedom, the fun, the compliments, and the money were all there. It was a really great experience and I’m so glad I followed my gut. Not only am I making more money, I fit into the culture SO much better (thank you Emperor and all my submodules!), and the job is actually damn fun. It’s the first time I’ve worked a job and didn’t spend my whole shift waiting for a smoke break to escape the monotony.

Girls
There are 5 girls in my orbit that I have an interest in. 4 of them are in my classes, one I met walking to the library. Yesterday, I bit the bullet and just talked to her (the one I met walking to the library). We had a nice little convo, I gave her my name, she gave me hers, and when we parted ways she said “See you next time.” It was a small thing, but pretty big for me.
A dude in one of my classes hit on one of the girls I’m interested in, and I was like “hmm, perhaps I need to stop dragging my feet.”
One of the girls in another one of my classes sat next to me the whole class, we talked, it was cool, then she left with another dude from our class that I’ve never seen her talk too. I was like “hmm, perhaps I need to stop dragging my feet.”
Neither of these two events really concerned me much, it was just a sign that I need to start making some moves or else I’m going to lose out. They (these girls and others) aren’t going to wait forever no matter how much they like me. I’ve got 1 of 5 numbers. Within the next couple of weeks, the goal is to get all 5 numbers.

Friends
I made a post a bit ago about a guy that I need to cut out of my life. Why? Simple, he speaks very loudly about topics that are best discussed in private and with some grace and diplomacy. Well, after much Emperor-ic meditation, I decided to take the third path–just stand up for what I think is right and put down what I think is wrong. So, he started a rant about some touchy subjects and I just shut it down:
“Friend, I just don’t buy that,” says I.
“Well do you know about topic x and topic y?” says he.
“Oh, I know about it. I’m familar, but I still don’t buy it,” says me.
“I guess it doesn’t matter if you buy it or not, it’s still true,” says he.
“Well, I would question how true it is,” I said with a sideways glace. “What we believe is true affects the evidence that we gather in support of our conclusions. So in a way, what we believe is true affects what we see,” I said. And on the discussion went, with me successfully changing the topic without breaking my confidence or being aggressive. This could have been Ebon Maneuver also, hard to say.

There have been other results, but I haven’t been journaling so I can’t recall them atm.

Until next time,

2 Likes

Secondary Update:

It’s the final day of my washout and I’ve spent the better part of a week considering changing my stack. I’m nervous because what I was doing was working so well, but I’m just going to bite the bullet and try it. Worst case scenario, if after three weeks I don’t like it, I’ll just go right back to what I was doing. I have much to gain, and little to lose in the span of a few weeks. I have so much apprehension about changing my stack but there is one glaring “problem” with Emperor that I’ve been able to manage, yet not overcome: lack of motivation for school, diet, and exercise.

Emperor has caused some physical changes! I’ve been eating like a pig, smoking like a chimney, and drinking occasionally, yet my body fat hasn’t significantly increased, and I even look more muscular and my running performance is up so that’s cool. It also is amazing to still be going after women even though I’m not in perfect shape, I would say it’s healing even.

The thing is, these are changes that Emporer has shown me that I don’t need to make, but I want to make them. Emperor makes me feel so damn powerful that I just don’t care, which is amazing, but slightly inconvenient at this point in time because I need to extend a lot of will to sit down and do homework instead of other things like planning my business.

After much help from people and much deliberation, the new stack is:

StarkQ, Wanted, Primal Seduction all ZP

These have all the things I love about my current stack, mostly, there are some sacrifices such as my custom :frowning: ; they amplify things I want more of, such as physical shifting, romance, and social skills; and add things I need, productivity, intelligence boosting, and hopefully weight loss motivation.

I’m banking on Wanted and Primal Seduction working synergistically to get me out of this dietary rut and kick me into high gear with weight loss. I think they will because they both make people more attractive and I already believe that I will be more attractive if I lose a few pounds.

The only thing I’m worried about losing is the IDGAF attitude that Emperor provides, and the modules from my custom. However, Primal Seduction is supposed to give relaxation and nonchalance, which is what I really want. I want to give a hoot, I really want to care, I just don’t want to be anxious and neurotic. I think Primal Seduction will give me what I want: relaxed, nonchalant, confident and controlled behavior. As opposed to the IDGAF Emperor’s mindset. Both have their place, but I kinda need to care right now and in the next several months following the end of the semester.

Tomorrow, I start the new stack.

1 Like