A friend has an important exam in 5 months. Help creating a stack?

Won’t running BLU before finishing all 4 stages of QLimitless have the same issues as running Rebirth Ultima before completing all 4 stages of Dragon Reborn Ultima?

Not at all. It will actually amplify what Quantum Limitless is doing as well as increase productivity

2 Likes

I think this is a good plan.

Now if your friend is open to and can afford a custom (please tell your friend NOT to make any purchases here that might create any financial strain)…

Modules in the Q store to read about:

Asclepius
IQ and Cognitive Booster
Deep Sleep
Sanguine
Furious Ascent
Foundation
Fenrir
Faith Unyielding
DEUS
Natural Winner
Omnidimensional
Overdrive
Productivity Unleashed
Submodel Alpha
Intuition Enhancer
Mosaic
The Flow
Khronos Key
Solitude
Virtue Series: Hope
Virtue Series: Temperance
The Merger of Worlds
Inner Voice
Pride Unbroken
Joie De Vivre
Carpe Diem Ascended
ARES
Negativity Displacer
Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement
Harmonic Singularity
The Architect
Pragya

These modules could help with such things as: reducing stress, protecting from obstacles, increasing the effectiveness of other modules or programs, succeeding, and improving cognition.

2 Likes

@Muu What is the subject of the test?

1 Like

You have officially lost me there. Maybe as @SaintSovereign stated I am pragmatic but I don’t see how 75 to 90% of those modules especially the spirituality based would help with an exam? I highly doubt it’s a psych eval but I could be wrong

2 Likes

Something for you to think about.

1 Like

I’m actually starting to think this way too.

That being said, you have to be ready to accept that.

Another point: Customs do not have refunds. So unless he already has experience of SC subs and knows they work, I would stay away from buying a custom.

1 Like

I am guessing that if your friend is a student he might have a limited budget ?.

If so the Limitless Q running at 3 loops everyday should be sufficient for his purposes. The next best thing is QL as someone has already said, even better is a custom as RVConsultant as already said :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Hoppa!

@Muu

please note the above quote and also read what @TheBoxingScientist said.

1 Like

Why not stark? It gives you shit ton of confidence, all sorts of social benefits and makes you drives to work :muscle:

2 Likes

If you say so but I’m curious as to how real life every day problems have anything to do with spirituality. Although I will probably get roasted by @SaintSovereign again for saying this I find it hard to believe that anyone capable of splitting an atom is " spiritual" .
Maybe I’m missing something or I’m over thinking everything but I would think the accumulation of real world knowledge has jack shit to do with spirituality

Maybe being spiritual makes it easier to be attractive to women ?

1 Like

I think spiritual things can be one of those topics that can start to get people off topic.

Okay let’s stay on topic.

This one being:

A friend has an important exam in 5 months. Help creating a stack?

1 Like

90% of the times, @RVconsultant makes me feel like he is an artificial intelligence bot…

I created a custom based on Limitless because I was under the impression that QL did a lot more than just improving "raw intelligence" and learning abilities, and that it was more difficult to run.

So far my Limitless custom rocks and the effect were fast even though I run it i as a minor part of a stack with DR.

So Limitless is highly recommendable.

1 Like

See the link below as well.

I’m I no way trying to talk you out of recommending QL to your friend, since it probably rocks a well. However, my impression is that stage 1 can be quite rocky for some.

QL

But depending on situation and other needs, Emperor CAN be a good addition (it is a massive program but it always seems to increase my learning ability more than anything because the mindset and such changes too)

BLU ofc can help, or LUU

Ascension with Limitless/Quantum Limitless Stage 3 and Beyond Limitless Ultima.

Processing…

Thank you for the compliment!

Would you like some toast?

It’s the UPSC, India’s civil service exam. The first round of exams, on June 22, ranks students based on a memorization-focused test and disqualifies anyone who gets below 33% on a quantitative reasoning test.

Of those who pass the quantitative reasoning test, the ones who do the best on the memorization test (roughly 1 in 80) are allowed to take a second and final round of 7(!) exams in Sept 21-22, which consist of an essay, 4 general studies exams, and two exams of the tester’s choice in two of many specialized subjects. A syllabus of the general studies exams can be found here: https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/syllabus/upsc-mains-general-studies-paper-syllabus/

Roughly .1% of people do well enough on the exams and interview to make it to the Indian Administrative Service, although this number includes the large number of registered students who don’t even show up to the prelims.

So overall, a whole bunch of memorization, and the avility to apply that knowledge to difficult questions.

Thanks for putting in the effort to create a greate cuetom! Unfortunatrly he is new to subliminals so he’ll probably have to stick with standard subclub offerings.