Limitless and my studies - a Love Story

I’ve been listening to Limitless for the last 4 months and it changed my life.

1. It made me far more intelligent and gives my brain a boost - almost like an IQ-boost.

2. You understand things faster, are more motivated and don’t even think about giving up.

3. You really care about your future. You also got to the motivation to get the best possible grades.

I’ll finish my exams next month.

21 Likes

Congratulations man!

1 Like

I often feel programs such as Dragon Reborn, Limitless, and Quantum Limitless should be foundational for everyone. Especially those trying to cultivate a growth mindset.

5 Likes

Limitless Dragon sounds like a custom I should build.

2 Likes

Congrats on your progress bro keep it up :slight_smile:

Or run Dragon Reborn and Quantum Limitless

1 Like

Agreed!:+1:

1 Like

I’ll finish my exams next month.

Hello!
How did you pass your exams?

1 Like

Hey there,

as far as I remember, I passed with two C’s, BUT I should add that I was suffering from extremly bad depressions back then. Without Limitless, I probably wouldn’t have passed any of them. However, I had several exams in summer, 2021 and passed most of them. Those I passed with a D or didn’t pass at all were exams I didn’t study for. But I passed most exams with A’s and B’s :).

Further, I managed to complete all projects and homework assignments within two semesters, which regulary should be done in 5 semesters :).

2 Likes

I’m glad for you!
Very nice of you that you’re answering me although so much time has passed since you created the topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like