8 Months of EoG (and others) - SHADOW WORK 2022!

Money-wise EoG is the GOAT.

It’s not a question of “IF” I will make it, it’s a question of “WHEN.”

And I don’t even care about a specific number like 10 million or whatever. I just know it’ll all be fine, and I am working towards it.

Manifested a specific talk with my therapist and he told me to read this book “Remove the Mask” which is about Impostor syndrome which DEFINITELY is a big thing for me.
All my life I thought I am not enough, I can’t do enough. And even if people sent me emails with 200 word reviews how much my coaching changed their life I still doubt myself.

So, outside of the money healing, there’s definitely also mindset healing necessary going forward.

New Beginning’s apparently helps with that.

I once built a mini-custom with:

Elixir
Sanguine
I AM
New Beginning’s
ARES
Courage Reclaimed
Fusion Optimized
Path of Forgiveness

Maybe I bring this back at some point and add 2 modules. Or I just fucking go with DR finally lol

1 Like

Just realised it could also be DEUS that makes me go DEEP on the cores and modules…

“A person of good intentions looks to change the world.
A person of good character looks within.”

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

This video was a wakeup call:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the recon reducing tech or the name-embedding but bro, I still feel the customs working, processing, operating 9 days later.

Not in the bad way, the overload faded. But I DO notice things being worked through, while other modules fire on all cylinders.

And it amplifies the regular subs.

EoG ST1 is blooming hard rn on the creativity side of freedom.
I am having SO MANY ideas lol
Hard to put them all down and manage which one to tackle first.

Also inspired by @Lion FANTASTIC author ZP custom, I was designing a Youtube Success Custom, which I will probably build in a few months or smth.

Plus, I keep making a ton of money lol
EoG, brothers. EoG! (well, and RICH ofc)

What doesn’t do anything so far for me other than inner work is Primal Seduction. Almost zero external results. And me being more primal WHILE having sex I also don’t attribute as an external result, because, well, that’s me.

But it didn’t really change anything in how my wife operates with me, OTHER WOMEN HOWEVER LOL
It’s not Wanted levels, but I do notice the looks everywhere. They just can’t keep their eyes off of me.

Maybe Diamond/Wanted is a better combination for a LTR. Imma give PS more time to bloom though.

6 Likes

Thanks, bro :pray:

Would love to see that custom when it is done.

What about Heartsong?

1 Like

Posted a ROUGH outline here: Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions - #866 by AlexSQ

It’s funny. I was watching a YT reaction video and a girl in there really made my heart sing. Cute, bubbly, childish feminine. Exactly my type. So I noticed it clearly showing me what I like.

With my wife on the other hand, it’s clearly showing me what I DONT like about her lol
WHILE also making me feel things about her. I guess there is a lot of healing happening. Right now I am in a turmoil between my heart loving her, and my mind seeing all the things that piss me off. Or that don’t match my perfect idea of a woman.

And sure, nobody is perfect, and I can definitely live with a few issues. But right now it’s a lot.

This might just be recon from HS and Reignition, healing all this. I will give it more time to see how it proceeds.

3 Likes

FUNNY MONEY

$550 affiliate sale just coming into my mail out of nowhere (again) and my reaction:
Just a smirk.

It’s just ONE blog post that sends people to a $5k offer and I get that affiliate commission.

And I don’t go crazy about it. I just smirk, move the email to “income receipts” and proceed with my day.
Exactly the mindset you need.
“Cool.” and then proceed. It’s nothing special. It’s my life. My every day. Just getting emails, making 500 bucks a pop. Normal.

Man I love EoG.

11 Likes

Much success on your journey

Sounds good
:ok_hand:

3 Likes

I remember when I wrote in this very journal that prolonged washouts don’t do anything.

LOL have I been wrong.

10 days into this washout SUDDENLY, without anyone around I am angry, frustrated, etc.

Recon.

Out of nowhere. Something is being processed. Maybe something that was sitting deep and wasn’t time for it yet. Idk. But, guys.

Processing days. Lots of em!

1 Like

Can you share the video?

Sure.

The girl on the right.

Especially toward the end, she’s so emotionally involved lol

I mean that thumbnails looks a bit weird but whatev

2 Likes

Day 47, washout day 11 or smth

I’ll get to money in a sec.

Big fight with the wife today, but the good thing is, I noticed Iron Frame a lot, as well as Lion IV. Very powerful with these things. But also Heartsong. I clearly said what I want and need, and didn’t fall for her shitty tests.
You know the classic, “Well if this is how you want to have things going, I can’t tell you for how long I can do this.”
Basically threatening divorce which is ALWAYS a fluke. You keep frame and say, “I guess we need to find out.”
And then she proceeds with other shit lol

Anyway, the point is, it FEELS good because finally some things got cleared and talked about.
Regardless of that idk if it will work out with us, but that is OK. I am determined to get it going, but I am aware I am only 50% in control of this.

I still am guided towards a higher vibration ever since running both customs. Idk if it’s the name embedding in Blue Skies or HS.
It could be HS because Astrology-wise I have an inclination to find the spiritual in my life and teach it/practice it. I was trying to avoid that because last time it fucked up my relationship a lot.

However, maybe I just need to find something with whom both is possible, eh?

Makes sense.

My heart is speaking a lot to me recently ever since HS. Dick’s kinda quiet, but popping up every now and then.

The weird thing about EoG ST1 is that you don’t feel THAT much directly. Could also be the ZP effect. But it seems almost as if nothing happens.

But because I do @Simon 's great method of working through my mental issues I notice that I keep crossing off limiting beliefs every now and then from that list.

I will keep running EoG ST1 for at least one more cycle (which makes it 1 more than initially planned), maybe 2. But it does feel as if it’s coming to an end.
My money mindset is abundance at all times. I don’t worry about money at all, I just make it. Which also increased although this might be RICH in my Wealth Custom.

I am not out of debt and the issues I have with it, but I know I will manage this soon-ish. Especially on a bunch of smaller debts. I just know.
And I take all measures towards it.

2 Likes

Overall I am very happy with this stack, the only thing I’d still like to change is PS.

It doesn’t really add anything for me rn in my situation. I’d like to replace it with Emperor, because this adds to the wealth stack AND I heard from many also “fixes the girl at home.”

However I want a somewhat smoother edge with it, which is why I would like to add Chosen, but IDFK how to add this also.

Regardless, I give the custom AT LEAST 2 more runs. Maybe PS will come online after a majority of the HS healing is done. Still, Emperor keeps lurking :smiley:

1 Like

Because the subliminals are not a closed system (despite how we often talk here on the forum).

The subliminals are subsumed within and integrated into your natural growth and developmental processes.

Those processes would have been going on whether you ever played a subliminal or not.

Now they’re just super-charged, energized, and enhanced.

So we could say:

Feed a carrot to a rhinoceros, and the carrot will be processed into a rhinoceros horn

Feed the same carrot to an eagle and the carrot will be processed into pinion feathers and talons

Feed it to a lion and it will be processed into powerful muscles and claws.

The subliminals are not responsible for your growth, they are enhancing and optimizing your growth.

4 Likes

Yes, this is why I am drawn (again) towards spirituality, regardless of no such sub being run.

Also, if you think about it, when we choose a sub to run, our current programming makes this decision. What we currently think of the world and who we are.

But maybe that’s not us at all? Just the ego?

This is why ZP is so powerful. It brings you back to your true self regardless of which sub you run. I mean, a bunch of seduction skills etc are timeless regardless of your self, as is wealth, etc.
But I think the ZP core script is a creation of beauty.

4 Likes

And the ego is itself an (often over-eager and overly ambitious) emanation of the underlying Nature. It’s not ‘bad’ or ‘fake’. Just needs to be reined in; given a chew-toy.

1 Like

Regardless of all this I STILL am drawn to Emperor Chosen combo.

Idk if I do it in a custom and WHEN at all, because I also want to build this Youtube Custom I conjured up, but this keeps being in my mind.

And today after a “fight” with my wife where I realised that I need to fight for my own personal freedom more, I realised I am doing too much to fit to other people’s needs. Specifically hers.

And I am DONE with that lol

I liked Chosen, the feeling was INSANELY good, but it killed the relationship success with her. Today I realised it’s not me running the wrong sub. It’s her not being able to deal with my INTENSE positive energy. But that’s her issue. Not mine.

Lovely realization.

3 Likes

I think we both still have a different belief on the ego.

Because I mean it mostly in the persona we put on top of our true nature to appeal to
society
parents
friends
partners

For some people this might be close to their true nature.
For others, very far away.

For this I think not of the ego as something evil, but as something that was necessary to survive, but especially later in life, loses its value when you have all the means, wisdom, and knowledge to live true to yourself, regardless of what others think.

Thus to get rid of it (mostly, not fully).

Unless you see it similarly and I just failed to see what you mean, lol.

1 Like

“Who” put it on top?

We. But not necessarily because we had a choice, or considered it to be the best thing for us.

It’s because it’s what worked in a given scenario.

For example, peer pressure, right? That makes many people smokers in teenage years. This isn’t because we think it would be good for our nature to smoke. Or even that it IS our nature to smoke cigarettes. It is to fit in with the crowd. Society. Peers. This then is where you build your first part of an Ego.

People defend their addictions quite heavily, especially smoking for example. Despite knowing it’s bad and potentially (I don’t know) the fact that it’s not who they are deep down. Or even want to be?

Then again, this is all guesswork on other people.

FOR ME, I realised many parts of my ego don’t serve myself. For example, being the strong, iron fist ruler at home does serve sexually in a way, and I know that from evidence. But it didn’t make me happy underneath. Tons of sex/pleasures only make you happy for so long.

Genuinely being a higher vibration keeps on giving. FOR ME. Because it’s my nature.

Thus I need to kill parts of that Ego that thinks I need to control my wife/women to get from them what I want. An Ego I built over time by learning that it works.

Not everything that works makes you happy tho :wink:

3 Likes