4 Months Of Genesis and DR:LD

Hello guys back with another journal. Please be kind to close all my older ones if possible, else I’ll just tag you in them at some point. Sorry for the troubles @RVconsultant 🫶

Lately, I’ve been feeling confused for several reasons, some of which I haven’t fully identified yet. One significant factor is the major change of taking parental leave. While children are a true blessing, they also bring challenges, forcing you to confront your own past, which may have had its darker moments. Sometimes, you have thoughts that likely originated from your own childhood experiences, potentially involving hurt caused by caregivers or parents. This realization can be unsettling because it highlights the concept that traits and behaviors can be passed down through generations, even if you don’t intend to harm your child. It’s a stark reminder of inherited trauma and the ease with which it can perpetuate. Moreover, you discover inherited beliefs and limitations that may not align with your own values.

Anyway, I’ve decided to work slowly to add a foundation and do some healing. I started this journal offline, but today I realised I’ve had alot of realisation and growth just the past week that I think might benefit others. It would be selfish for me to not share that.

Current Issues I’m Addressing:

1. Identifying Obstacles:
  • I’m actively working on recognizing and understanding the entanglements, blockages, and limitations that are hindering my personal growth and potential.
  1. Emotions and Blocks:
  • I’m facing a significant challenge related to my emotions. Negative emotions often get concealed by resistance and shame. Sometimes, I feel like I either experience nothing at all or just anger.
  1. Embracing Authenticity:
  • I’m on a journey towards greater authenticity in my life, aiming to be more genuine and true to myself.
  1. Overcoming Limiting Beliefs:
  • I’m actively addressing limiting beliefs that have held me back, working to replace them with more empowering perspectives.
  1. Social Anxiety:
  • Despite being perceived as extroverted by those who don’t know me closely, I’ve recognized that I experience social anxiety. This tension around people sometimes leads to breathlessness, nervous laughter, and people-pleasing behaviors. It suggests a discomfort and fear around others that I’m determined to address.

I run Genesis because of foundation and to not go totally healing. Aspects of status, wealth, confidence etc

My Goals:

1. Becoming an Exceptional Father:
  • I’m committed to addressing my personal challenges to break the cycle and provide a better future for my children, ensuring they don’t inherit my limitations.
  1. Pursuing Gaming & Streaming Dreams:
  • I have a strong passion for gaming and streaming, and I’m actively working toward realizing this dream.
  1. Developing a Strong Foundation:
  • Over the next 3-5 years, I plan to invest time and effort in areas like confidence, status, healing, and wealth. I intend to dedicate specific periods to each aspect, with future plans to run programs like DR, Ascension, EoG, and Emperor to support my personal development. The key is focus and commitment over a longer period of time
  1. Reducing Stress and Seriousness:
  • I aim to lower the stress levels and intense seriousness that sometimes affect my well-being. This rigidity and tension can be draining and hinder my performance, especially when streaming. I want to be more playful, laugh freely, experience genuine emotions, and rediscover my curiosity, sense of adventure, and enjoyment of life.

So today I’m going to run Genesis and DR:LD.

Anyway, an interesting exercise I’m doing is basically writing an affirmation and noticing and writing down any blurts of limiting beliefs or negativity. And it’s insane what things come out. In my experience they’re not always blurts from the the inner critic. Sometimes while writing I day dream or go into thoughts or a memory. And then when I come back I realise that memory or thought story had a limiting belief.

So my affirmation is: “I, [name], am a brilliant and prolific streamer.” I write :writing_hand:t3: by hand it for a full page and then any negative thought that might come up, get blurted or I get distracted with a story or daydream or memory, I write down. And it’s crazy how these things actually make sense to me. How they are limiting me.
Example:
“You’re a bad streamer.”
“You’re a bad father and boyfriend.”
“I’m anti-social.”

The reason for these feelings lies in the fact that my parents and friends lack a deep understanding of the significance I attach to streaming and gaming. They don’t see the meaning in these activities as I do. It’s worth noting that my parents often labeled gaming as anti-social, despite having few friends beyond our family circle, which is somewhat ironic.

The main point I’m trying to convey is that when I’m streaming, a sense of shame, guilt, and unworthiness engulfs me. I struggle to justify dedicating time each week to my hobby. Consequently, I find myself in a constant state of coping, with these limiting beliefs taking control of my thoughts and emotions.

How can I effectively express myself despite these limiting beliefs?

Anyway hope this exercise helps you with awareness as it has to me. Ask questions if you have any.

PS: This is from a book called The Artist’s Way.

7 Likes

A great book for sure. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, love that it’s format is like a 12 week course with ideas and exercises. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No need to be sorry. Just post the links to your journals you want me to close, then I’ll know where to go.

2 Likes

Appreciate it. :wave:

@RVconsultant here’s the topics to close. 🫡

2 Likes

Day 2, great recon yesterday after I listened to my subs.

But this is not negative. I’m embracing the challenge.

I’m feeling my emotions to the best of my ability. I notice myself escaping, but right after I try to experience everything and anything I’m feeling, to get in touch with the emotions. My relationship with emotions is improving.

The only way out is in, and embracing it. I’m slowly starting to enjoy the contrast in the duality of emotions. Moving from apathy to feeling.

Today I’m heading to spend a day with myself, no means to an end. No efficiency. No productivity. Trying to learn to have more fun by myself. I’m going to watch Oppenheimer by myself.

Haven’t spent a day without thinking of work, family, self-improvement and streaming. This makes me a rigid, serious and a dull boy.

So far Genesis and Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer have been amazing.

——
Inspired by @Invictus topic What are your goals? (Conscious guidance) - #53 by Invictus

I experience alot if anxiety and obsession about subs right now. R E C O N and can see myself switching. That’s me. As first sign of trouble, negative emotions, I think something is wrong with me and the way I’ve chosen. Therefore switching route ASAP. I’m not comfortable with my emotions. Especially negative. And at first sign of negative emotions I assume (bias) I assume I’ve done something wrong.

Anyway my 3 goals are for upcoming 3 months is:

1. Remove any or all limitations, resistance, blockages I have that prevent me from living and being as my authentic self in thinking, feeling and expressing my self. This goal might not be so specific, but really I just want to stream, have fun, express myself and be loose in an authentic way. I feel stuck and hiding.

2. Become Global Elite rank in CS:GO. If I get an invite for CS2, I want to strive to be in top 1000.

3. Gain 200 followers, 3 average viewers on Twitch as well as 100 subscribers on YouTube.

All these goals are related to my dream of streaming for a living to be honest.
And GMX3 is great for goal 2-3. Genesis is good for 1, 2, 3… action. DR:LD is good for all I feel but I use it mainly for 1.

1 Like

Chill today, listened GMX3 and had an interesting realisation while journaling and writing down my stream of thoughts. That felt like I was speaking to my inner “guide” or instincts or whatever. How all the information you really need is within, but there a lot is debris from external sources that might have covered and shrouded that inner voice. That this is what spiritual teachers mean when they say the path to enlightenment is about subtraction, not addition. That it’s not about learning new things, but discarding things and realising the truth.

I don’t know, is hard to put into words without sounding crazy, but it felt profound. Like I felt this path or realisation is the first step towards authenticity and knowing what you want and should do. The answer is within. It’s not an easy path, but I felt a urge to start listening within, and fail or win, but following the guide within, to grow.

I played some aim training and did a short game of CS:GO, winning and being top of the scoreboard. Beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

Today was a rest day, been handling family life and doing reading, meditation and going on small adventures.

Have started to really choose new experiences over old ways. Not always big changes, but perhaps taking my kid to culture activities for kids instead of the park. Drinking a random herbal tea instead of the usual.

I view it like a challenge. Ok so this is my routine, what twist can I add to it? Alright, we’re going to the park, is there a road that will lead there that I’ve never taken before?

1 Like

Yo, I found your journal, do you actually listen for more than 30 secs on the Gaming Mastery subliminal?

1 Like

Yes, I’m actually listening to 15 minutes each. I only listen to microloops when the recon I get is too intense.

Now that you mention it I’m contemplating whether I should also listen to 30s of GMX3 before each gaming session… hmm

Great day so far, although I must admit I’m tired now. Spent the day at this :framed_picture: painting activity for kids in the town. And I realised why I avoid crazy adventures. Because adventure is adventure, you spend time and energy going in adventure. Your brain needs to work more to take in new stimuli. You have adapt and deal with unforeseen things. Of course I prefer laying in bed. But I did it.

I went out, I dealt with parenting on the go, mobile parenting. Dealing with other people at the same time. Painting, walking alot. Whatever. I’m sure I’ve gained a level or two from todays excursion (if adventure is an attribute one can level and life is an RPG game) :upside_down_face:

Todays limits we’re dealing with are “either or fallacies”, either this or that limiting beliefs, examples in my life:

• “You can’t be a good father and achieve your dreams.”
  • “You can’t believe in yourself and abilities, and at the same time also improve. You either suck and work on yourself, or you’re good and don’t need to work in yourself.”

Anyway obviously bs, but hey, the manifested limits of these thoughts aren’t.

Of course you can be the best and still work on yourself. Think of all the great athletes who break a world record and then break the same world record again a year later. Matter of fact, sometimes you gotta believe in yourself and your success to even take action to improve.

Anyway, today I also listened to full run of Genesis and Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer.

I pushed my limit last night on my off day and played 30 sec of True Social and Inner Circle before stream. And surprisingly I had 2 viewers and a new follower. Something I haven’t had in weeks. Who knows, todays recon, if any will show the cost of doing that. :joy:

From Genesis page–

What you just mentioned is also reconciliation, and it does not have to be mind-wrecking, it may just simply be mental analysis and contemplation as to why you do not enjoy adventure, and delving deep within yourself trying to understand the underlying cause which may be rooted in a trauma that happened in the past.

An obvious result from Limit Destroyer, you faced your internal fear head-on and now it loses power over you, you took action despite not feeling like it as you preferred to lay in bed, to be in your comfort zone, but as you keep heading this direction of comfortlessness, you may even begin to appreciate it, and over time feel more and more encouraged, heck even excited to divert from your comfort zone, and to look forward to the thrill of adventure.

I’m now also beginning to understand this more myself after acting upon the Wanted manifestations, this experience and event changed me, it is a new experience, added to the biblioso of my subconscious mind and it’s vast memory bank that subconsciously affirms each day, who I am, and what I am capable of defined by all the experiences I ever had, and the perceptions I have of them.

If I want to have authentic confidence, and not just display it, I have to garner true and real experiences that prove to myself that I am true to myself.

For example, if you want to become a master salesman, you simply have to trust in yourself and begin practicing sales, improve at the craft, and achieve at it, these achievements are then stored in your subconscious mind as memory that now defines your confidence you can authentically showcase, knowing it is actually true, as you really have done it.

All emotions are unconditional in their essence, but we conjure them, if we feel confident at a certain skill because we know we are good at it, if you feel self-confident, you may even feel confident at a practice you are completely new to, and it will this confidence surging through your body you will likely exceed the expectations of the more skilled practitioners around you.

From emotions, we draw power. How often have you seen people do simple things and suck at it because they lack trust and confidence in themselves, not allowing themselves to actually give themselves fully, and focus on the action with faith in themselves and the knowing they will execute it perfectly–and in doing so align the whole nervous system and the entire body to output the perfect movements essential to the envisioned outcome.

This is one of my true flaws, I love to figure things out and truly understand it, but I have not put everything into practice to really make something out of my life, and in doing so build the subconscious rapport that truly proves who I am to the outside world.

So this will be one of my tasks in the coming years, to slowly and carefully move into the life that I deep within deserve but am not aligned with yet.

1 Like

Definitely have some fear and discomfort with adventure, your right. Most likely why I’m rigid and too serious at times, a need for control. I’m like Bilbo Baggins before he went on to the Lonely Mountain adventure.

Quite a good analysis and conclusion brother.
I agree, confronting one’s fears and limiting beliefs by going outside your comfort zone does build confidence and true authenticity (in my opinion), although I would label those two words in one word: grounded, perhaps even depth.

And you’re right about enjoying that process. I do, I almost search for triggers. I want to be triggered, because I rather be triggered and be aware of a dark aspect than living my life never aware of it and suppressing it. This is why I’m working to getting more in touch with emotions, because I want to feel now, and live life to the fullest and not live in fear disguised as apathy.

1 Like

Rest day today y’all! :mute:

Anyway experiencing recon last two days, after running True Social and Inner Circle for 30s before stream, and then day after full loops of Genesis and DR:LD. Knew it was too good to be true :joy:

But this is a time for depth. I worked on clarifying my goals and 1 year plan. Worked on limiting beliefs and affirmations. Spent the entire day trying to do everything in my routine differently for adventures sake.

Also obsessively reading the forums and planning the next best perfect stack. This is a 100% sign of recon for me. Sat down and started write down everything in my head on paper and the confusion and the fog of recon vanished almost instantly.

Conclusion is, this journey will be 4 months instead of 6. Because with the new year I’m going back to work, and we’ll do less healing. Plus dedication of 4 months should squeeze alot of juice from this stack. Especially since I’m doing release work, working on creative blockages and alot of other things in with the subs as a buff.

I have new methods of working with the subs that might increase the conscious guidance of the subs. Nothing magical, it’s based on action. After this journey depending on how it went, I’ll share it.

1 Like

The thing I love about CS:GO is the ability to carry. Sadly I’m not there yet as I used to be back in the days. If my teammates don’t step up and the other team is all stepping up it’s hard to retake a bomb site 1v3+.

I’m never toxic, I never blame, but the proof is in the pudding. Last night I had to retake sites 1v3+ multiple times. It worked sometimes, but people with a high level understanding of solid gameplay know this is never an optimal solution. Assuming people are on the same level, you should not be able to retake 1v3, not even 1v2.

I’m fine with the fact my teammates won’t always perform, hell, I might not always perform either. At the end of the day it’s a game and fun.

But GMX3 is dope:

• Always top player on my teams scoreboard. Never below 2nd.
  • I went from Gold Nova 2 to Gold Nova 3.
  • People keep asking me what my “real” rank is, as if I’m smurfing.
  • Team mates who lose their compusure in a “tough” or losing game, makes me aware of how relaxed, unfazed and focused I am. Even when they attack me.
  • My aim is improving and slowly getting back to my old killer flicking.
3 Likes

From time to time I check and watch world matches of CS:GO
https://www.hltv.org/matches

1 Like

That’s awesome bro, any favourite teams or players?

I just got back into it, feel so lost with all the teams and players. Back then I loved Brazilian luminosity and NaVi.

1 Like

Navi is no longer what it used to be. The only original member is Simple, I mean from the past few years. Luminosity is also no longer a big player if ever still exists. I do not have a favorite per se but I like Faze, NIP, and G2. I used to also like Liquid but now there is only one original member so they lost my sympathy.
But it does not matter if there is a good match :slight_smile:

1 Like

And about Brazilians, they are not as good nowadays as it was in the past.
MIBR and Furia are not the top teams rn.

You can check the world ranking.

1 Like

Oh shit, ok! See, I’m definitely out of the loop.

I used to also love NiP when it was swedes only, get right, forest etc. I hated the mix matching if country players in a team. Right now I don’t know who I like, I’d have to check a few tournaments and majors. FaZe looks good, I like rain and karrigan.

Also didn’t know Ence was that high up. Was surprised when they played really well the other day. But now it makes sense.