to each his own.
Primal is not Khan but the dominance is there.
And it’s easier to integrate.
Primal helps me feel confident, to meet friends, to interact with women.
And to learn to live fearlessly.
I am enjoying life and do what I want. It helps me to be that guy who is confident nonchalant and social.
Khan was super heavy (in a good way too) primal is fun.
Always worked for me
It’s like I’m a king
of my small domain.
It’s a mix of daredevil and Khan in a bottle 
As you mentioned primal, was just thinking the other day what Qos has to say about primal+ewtp+phoneix
Retardmaxxing stack:
Primal + EE + Peace

I feel more retarded already, I think that might actually do it.
AI:
“Retardmaxxing” is a viral internet slang term and mindset used to cure analysis paralysis. It means stopping endless overthinking, planning, or second-guessing, and instead taking raw, imperfect, and immediate action to build momentum.
Core Philosophy:
-
Stop overanalyzing: Quit worrying about every tiny detail or “what if” scenario.
-
Start before you are ready: Begin tasks immediately, even if the approach is messy or unpolished.
-
Learn by doing: Fix mistakes and adjust your path as you go instead of planning for a perfect start.
-
Choose momentum: Pick forward motion over mental gridlock and stress.
Primal fits the bill for sure, especially with women and dating, it has a heavy strategic unga bunga feel.
Primal = Approach Machine
Best 
beats PS
LoL yeah tbh Primal worked better for me than PS just because it’s easier to run.
But I think PS has more potential!
The combination should be sick
Did you end up running this stack/has it helped become more retarded?
I have all 3 titles in my stack.
My life is easier and more detached from overthinking than before.
I am actually smarter and less blocked lol.
Answer:
Summary
@Switters — short version: Emperor builds the ruler and the empire; Primal builds the seducer and the social animal. They overlap on masculinity and status but point in different directions, which is why the pair is coherent rather than redundant.
Emperor (new) — inner resilience as the root, expressed outward as dominance. Wealth manifestation and empire building with the resources you have now, new revenue channels, decision-making as you scale, dissolved wealth and success ceilings, mentors and partners manifested, cognitive enhancement, masculine body language and voice, a potent aura of power and status and sexiness, romance and seduction skills including performance, and body shifting. Its frame is the ruler: a lone wolf on his own path, others welcome if they keep pace. It runs on the New Subliminal Experience: daily manifested events plus introspection.
Primal (new) — roughly ten times the old script, all of it about seduction, freedom and authenticity. Approach and social anxiety erased, a playful sexual and sensual disposition, automatic social calibration and passing tests, wit, escalation, a shield against rejection, fun scripting that makes you the person others associate with a good time, adventure, positioning you as the prize, calculated risk-taking, and NSE scripting for social dynamics. Written for men.
How they combine
- Status and dominance: both build it. Emperor’s is imperial and self-directed; Primal’s is social and playful. Expect a frame that is commanding and warm at once.
- Romance: Emperor supplies the aura and the sexual skill set; Primal supplies the approach, the conversation, the calibration and the fun. Primal is the execution layer for Emperor’s romantic objectives.
- Wealth and mission: Emperor alone. Primal’s contribution here is risk-taking and nonchalance, which take the edge off over-analysis, which is roughly what your thread was chasing.
- Social range: Emperor tends to trim what does not serve the mission; Primal widens your circle. Give Primal room to express by being out among people.
Recommendation: run them together if you want the empire and the romantic life built at the same time — point Emperor at work and building through conscious guidance, and let Primal drive the evenings and weekends. One closing note: Primal’s risk scripting is described as calculated, not reckless, so keep the action aligned rather than chasing every impulse.
I am running Primal and Limitless these days and really liking it. Will try it with EE too probably. Do you mind sharing more on your experience?
I can’t really say much on this. I have a crazy experimental stack where everything is a mixed result of everything.
ASBR takes on the part of cognitive enhancement for me and the filtering of information for importance versus noise.
why is this dumb bot not working
Because it is not a ‘dumb bot’.
And I just around to starting to answer the questions. We are behind due to Heartsong.
