2 months after I started I dont feel changes yet. Suggestions welcome

I had for the first 7months no noticable results

The only thing that gave me instand results was The Comander

After 1 loop a women who where allways cocky to me bowed before me and kissing the back of my hand,telling me its an honor to meet me.

:joy:

The same evening i buy Ascension and for the first time it hit me like a rock.

I nearly gave up,i was so close to shoot it in the wind.

Maybe you just need more time,like i did.

3 Likes

Explain this :smiley:

It smashed my reality instandly.
5min into the loop and it felt like a door opend to my innerstate.

Before that i could only sense some changes going on behind a courtain-so to speak

Finaly i had acces to parts of myself

2 Likes

thanks again for your great intentions to try to motivate me, I dont remember the name of the program now but in the past i remember writing my goals for the short , medium and long term about my woman. I spent quite some time writing goals but in the end that program didnt work for me either.

Right now my goals about women are very very simple and short term, basically start to feel the confidence that i can seduce some of them, go out and talk to some of them and try to flirt with them and hopefully they flirt back, make out with them at the end of the night.

I prefer to leave the writing of my long term (and wild) goals for after i start to have some basic success with women, at this moment i cant not even get a woman to like me enough to give me her phone number, i will feel way more motivated to do the exercise you suggested once i have some basic success, please @Malkuth dont take it the wrong way that i wont follow your suggestion (for the moment) it just the basic motivation is not there now. Feel free to keep the suggestions though, i know you do it to help me and i appreciate that.

1 Like

I donā€™t mind what you do at all (as long as youā€™re not harming yourself). These are just ideas.

Iā€™m not going to be coming on any of those dates with you.

:joy:

Analizing an interaction i had with a woman is a great habit to develop when improving my game and i will definitely do it more once i start to approach more of them (right now i can only approach after drinking a lot, hope the subs will increase my confidence without me needing too many drinks).

Appreciate your suggestions as usual my man

1 Like

Some of the things that you say make me suspect that just making a few slight strategic changes might make a big difference.

• Going to places where you have some friends or where you feel comfortable
  • Thinking of different places where it might be easier for you to meet and interact with new people (including women)

stuff like that

I think the sub would also help you on the strategic side of things, not just the confidence side. So see what ideas pop into your mind for things youā€™d like to try.

haha i guess ill leave the dragon for another time, your statement is very clear, thanx my man

1 Like

lol this is obviously a sarcastic remark??? right?

So Ascension gave you tons of reconciliation? interesting cuz i think i got none after listening it for 2 cycles. Yeah maybe i need more time. thanx for your feedback

LMAO :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

well after some thinking and recommendations inthis thread and other thread i created, i guess i will leave Ascension to the side for a while and i will keep running PS alongside LBFH (will start today). Reason for this is that as i stated before i am already too late in the dating game and need to start getting experience in that area ASAP (since i am already 46 but with the sexxual experience of a nerdy 20 year old male), also i was told that running 3 subs (Ascension, PS and LBFH) would delay my results way longer than if i listen to 2 subs only. I would have loved to run the 3 of them together but my priority is to start getting some basic success with women ASAP. My original 2nd goal (related to get a better paid job) is posponed for the moment.

If you think i should do another stack instead of PS and LBFH feel free to let me know but state CLEAR reasons why. Thanx to everyone who is participating so far.

No its not at all a sarcastic remark.
Its true.

Yea i get a good amount of reconciliaciĆ³n but even more growth.

Just give yourself more time.
Make it a 1year long test.

All the best to your journey

1 Like

yes your right, problem is for a dude in his 40s in a new city (moved here 1.5 years ago) is hard to find other single dudes in his 30s or 40s that are still down to go out (cuz most of them are married), usually i end up meeting dudes in his middle or late 20s and early 30s , we have drinks and try to get them to talk to women but when i contact these guys again next time they always make excuses, obviously i dont look like a high value man to them so i was also hoping the subs would help me project a different image and energy that these guys would think ā€œthis man is cool i wanna hang out with him againā€.

I joined a dodgeball group though (back way before i started the subs) and i managed to keep most of the group toghether and sign again for winter sports season, we went out couple of times for food and drinks after our games but that group wont get me women (nice people but not into single life) but it was great to avoid feeling lonely. I think I might try meetup for cooking, feel free to suggest ideas if you want. Thanx again for your suggestions.

1 Like

Go take dance classes.

Youā€™ll meet women. Good exercise. Even if you just make friends with women there, they might introduce someone to you.

You will also learn to relax around them.

Just my 2 cents.

9 Likes

I wonder what it was about Commander that achieved this?

Is there some key in the script that unlocks the subliminal world?

Iā€™m on Ascension and have no definitive results so far, but I might have traumas or blocks.

Perhaps I must run healing subs more before the Alpha ones.

Iā€™ve just started to stack it with Limit Destroyer.

1 Like

Commander just felt good and natural.

Something unlocked that day and i dont even know what it was.

I am just glad that it happend.

But now if i think about maybe it was the positive shock after this expirience.i realized that it works.

I had very good results in terms of inner growth with Ascension but that was all at the time. Then a halve year later (no more listening to Ascension)a frend asked me what i want to do in my life,itold him instandly that i work for 10 years and put all the money on the side and also search for a plus of 30-50k per year and then leave my Country forever.i search a place with good energy and build a house or rent a apartament.

He smiled and i was shocked

Where is this comming from?

Ascension

Now 2 years later i finaly found a way to make 30-50k more per year.

It starts now

:v::grin::v:

6 Likes

How long have you been running it? I feel like :necktie: Ascension is a slow-burn title. It becomes a lot more powerful the longer you run it.

Iā€™m not on that sub now, I ran it for a couple months and did get some results. I know there would be more if I continue, and will resume at some point. I felt inner healing was more important so decided to make that the focus for a while, and this will help other subs run better.

2 Likes

The best reply to it is on the EB:ToG sales page:

if you havenā€™t experienced a specific objective / feature / benefit on the page (or unstated) yet, it does not mean you wonā€™t ā€” it simply means other things are taking precedence and have a much higher priority as dictated by the intricate interplay between your conscious guidance, your situation, your subconscious mind and the subliminal. Finally, there are countless more benefits and features to discover with each subliminal ā€“ each subliminal is so much more than a simple list. It is an invaluable companion on your journey that grows with you ā€“ indeed, our subliminals can be used indefinitely and throughout your whole life, they will always help you develop in new ways you never expected. Have patience, listen wisely, always be taking action in line with the subliminal and donā€™t let the list limit you, the subliminal or the experiences you will go through.

4 Likes

Isnt ascension considered an healing one?