ZP - Wanted, Chosen and (Undecided)

Did anything significant happen in that year of your life? How often do you get those recurring dreams?

For me, thinking back, some events that happened when I was 19 and 20 took a great toll on my mental health and the impact of the events has never gone away, even until now.

It was the year between when I flunked out of one college and went out of state to another. It was really a chance to reinvent myself and work on some negative patterns. I did some things right that year, but repeated some patterns afterwards. It would have been the perfect time to introduce good subs.

It’s more of a recurring daydream. I may dream about it, but I almost never remember dreaming so I don’t know.

There was a period of time - maybe a couple of years ago- when I would constantly be dreaming of being in crisis situations and I somehow was able to reverse time in the dream and go back to the period before the crisis happened.

I haven’t had such dreams in the past few years but thinking back I am wondering whether those dreams are trying to tell me something.

one time prolly 3-4 years ago I had a dream and a name showed up. Dr. Alex Murry. So I looked it up and it turns out it’s the Dr. from A Wrinkle In Time and he used the energy of love to time travel. I’d never heard of the guy or A Wrinkle in Time before that. And for me it was definitely a clue to some things. Like at the end of the dream right before i woke up i said this name or it was definitely in my mind…

2 Likes

Not sure if you have watched the movje Somewheres in Time starring Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour.In the movie, the protaganist tries to hypnotize himself into the past and actually succeeds.

2 Likes

Ran 2 loops of WANTED ZP today.

Spotted another yellow bird on a tree yesterday.

Been taking a break from subliminals for at least two days.

Recently, I read a lot about INTPs and seem to be able to relate to most of the traits that INTPs have.

Honestly, having such a personality sucks, though I take comfort in the fact that both Subliminal Club producers are INTPs too.

Having said that, going the “path of least resistance” to achieve my goals is what I think I should do, and perhaps WANTED ZP hasn’t really had much effect on me as it is just totally opposite of my character.

I am sure each character/personality/archetype can reach his goals, but he has to run the most suitable subliminals (or perhaps stack). that will allow him to achieve his goals most easily within the framework of his character/ personality/ archetype.

For example, the pathway towards a wealth goal for one type of character would be different from the pathway towards a similar wealth goal for another character in the form of the challenges and opportunities created.

And that is where ZP brings the reality to him and that is how it differs from Qv2.

Had a dream last night which I can’t remember the details of now, but the dream involved an extra-marital affair and sexual trysts. I remembered a few “slides” that seemed to run across my mind visually-summarising the message of the dream, like whether what I am expecting in WANTED ZP is what I really want.

The dream was mixed with a business email which needed my reply to some questions while I checked my phone when I was half-awake.

1 Like

Decided to give Paragon ZP a try and ran 2 loops of it last night.

Today, I have been feelling knocked out for the much of the morning and afternoon.

2 Likes

Subliminal Break Day.

Time seems to pass slower for me on ZP. I also realise that there are a lot of problems and issues that I used to worry about, but now I just take things in my stride.

Most of my brain energy these days is spent more on planning for next year and deciding what is the most optimal plan that would allow me to achieve my goals.

2022 will probably be a better year for me than the past three years. While I could be possibly be earning peanuts again like in the past few years I could actually also aim to achieve something close to a six-digit turnover if I play my cards well enough.

1 Like

Will be running Wanted ZP for 1 loop.

My journey with Wanted ZP ends today and I will take a few days of washout before testing after ZP subliminals.

1 Like

Funny I’ve lost interest in Neville Goddard and other spiritual stuff now after running ZP.

Just want to get results from the subliminals.

1 Like

Had a dream last night about myself inside a train carriage with somebody sitting next to me and updating me about the life of a certain person who I was once fond of but had since forgotten about over the decade. She said she was a good friend of this person and and wanted to organize a gathering and also invite some other people who I previously had a romantic interest in too. I immediately declined.

In any case, later in my dream I received a message in some kind of blockchain-enabled messaging platform from the person whose good friend spoke to me in the train, and I was nonchalant about her life. I guess I had moved on, and I was more interested in the blockchain-enabled messaging platform.

It was “blockchain-enabled” based on the fact that there were hash functions all over the user.
interface.

In another part of the dream, I dreamt about helping some people to carry some heavy steel cabinet and was wondering why a trolley was not being used to shift it to another location.

2 Likes

Still on my wash-out.

Am wondering whether there will be any goodies that will come out on Christmas Day, so I can run a good stack on Boxing Day.

1 Like

I rarely - perhaps never - have any dreams of flying. While I have been sleeping late most of this year, last night was an interesting night where I dreamed that I was like a rocket racing across the surface of a tunnel, and then flying over a road crowded with cars, before jumping from roof to roof in a housing estate.

1 Like

Woke up late today.

In my most recent dream segment, I was running a compact disc version of Emperor ZP which some other people in a room shared with me.

This ZP version was some kind of illegal copy different from what Saint would release in a few hours time.

This pirated version of Emperor ZP also made some people in my dream act like gangsters and Saint was very angry about it and threatened to cancel the release.

It’s really clear that a lot of my dreams these days are about what I think of during the day.

Emperor ZP is finally out.

I’m most likely going to run this, as I want to resolve my executive functioning as a priority. I need to do some housekeeping to reorganize my mind, my body and my emotions before I can take on the wider , more external issues.

I haven’t become that women magnet after running WANTED ZP, but I’ve realised that the need for validation has been negatively impacting me. I would just do better in all aspects without the need for other peoples’ validation. Perhaps that is why Emperor ZP with teaches one to be nonchalant about human validation appeals so much to me.

I think I haven’t run Emperor since Q came out. It will be interesting to see how my mind receives it this time round.

I would love to run Limitless ZP too and perhaps I will pair Limitless ZP with Emperor ZP but I think I will just run one ZP subliminal at a time first in order to get better results.

1 Like

Ran two loops of Emperor ZP last night.

Woke up with the voice in my head telling me that “I need to protect myself at all costs.”

Never again will I be taken advantage of and be cheated.

Never again will I be stepped on by others.

6 Likes

Dreamt about what I should put into a custom subliminal.

Emperor ZP is really knocking me out.

I think I should cut down to one loop the next time I run it.