ZP Processing speed

Primal Seduction, Limitless, Stark the effects were immediate.

Others like libertine seem to take effect an hour or so later.

The healing process (=recon) may occur in two different forms. One of them is contraction (when you feel restless, sad, depressed, or even anxious) and the other is aggression when you get triggered easily and may experience outbursts of anger. These are symptoms of really profound healing.

These are signs of overexposure or just getting “overtrained”. Mind programming is like learning the more “difficult” stuff you need to assimilate the more challenging and tiresome it is. Also if you’re really trying to cram all that stuff going beyond the recommended pattern it’s going to backfire on you.

3 Likes

i would say process is fast … hours per se. the real measure the real results versus fake result or dare i say even negative results or just no results… you know your exercising it the wrong way . well also i have experience no result in here before. in those time really like it seems im even processing it in thew wrong way and not letting it be open… any insights ? Voytek

It’s an individual journey yet there are some “universalia”. All the negative effects perish with time and you can bask in the light of your new shiny self.

1 Like