ZENTHOS (Pharoah's Journal)

Zenthos - 30m

I went to drop off a package at the UPS store and did something I don’t normally do: I spoke to the lady giving me service in a friendly manner. It felt awkward at first, but on the drive back home, I gave myself a mental pat on the back. I told myself that I’m proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone.

1 Like

I went for a walk in the park and I noticed whenever my mind drifted, I naturally and gently brought myself back to the present moment. This happened a lot while driving back home as well and it happened often.

1 Like

REST

When I sleep, I can feel my body vibrating a bit. It feels like a light version of a body high after smoking mary.

Zenthos - 30m

Recon is hitting heavy. Mentally I’m drained. I’m going to have to pull back on the loops.

Took a LetsGetChecked Male Hormone Test and got my results back. I’ll be retaking near the end of this sub run.

Before

Screenshot_12-4-2024_143347_www.letsgetchecked.com

The mind is everything.

1 Like

REST

After 3 months training, I’ve gained 10lbs. I went from 128 to 138.2. I’m looking to do the same for the next 3 months.

1 Like

REST

Atreus: "Father, when will I look like you?

Kratos: “In what way?”

Atreus: “Like… BIGGER. When do I get muscles like yours?”

Kratos: “When you work for them.”

Atreus: “But… Baldur was REALLY strong, and he didn’t have any muscles.”

Kratos: “My strength does not come from my body. But both are honed by discipline.”

I had another MMA session again. It went well. I got better at giving combos. I need to learn how to dodge and block better. I’m looking to go in once a week.

“Pain is nothing. Suffering is nothing” I’m starting to repeat this phrase in my head.

REST

This was actually supposed to be a listening day, but my gut is telling me to rest. It seems like Informaticon is starting to kick in.

My prolactin is high so I did some research on how optimize it. I found zinc, b6, and vitamin e should work. I’m taking a b-complex already. I went to the pharmacy to grab some vitamin e and zinc is on the way through amazon.

REST

Meditated for an hour this morning.

I went to the gym and worked on my upper body. I did bench press, chest cable flys, dragons flags, dumbell curls and other.

I did a 90 minute session where I just sat down and try to get clear on what I want in life. I did this without giving into any distractions for the whole hour and a half. I didn’t write anything down because I had a lot of it written down from previous journals. Even though I didn’t write anything down today, I found doing this more productive than getting right on the internet(which is what I usually do) after my morning routine.

REST

3rd MMA session today and all I gotta say is… I should’ve put Inexhaustible in my custom. You gotta be in really good condition to be a fighter. 90% mental. 10% physical.

I wasn’t online much today. When I would usually be on the internet wasting my time and life, today I took my private journal and just sat there looking at a blank page. The goal was to write down what I REALLY wanted in my life. I spent most of the time daydreaming rather than writing stuff down, but I got some vague ideas. It’s a start. The next step is to go deeper.

With the new SYNERGY drop, I’m probably going to update this custom.

Edit: I just put in the order. Couldn’t resist.

REST

Meditated for 30m.

I worked out. I did full body. Low Bar Squats, Dips, Overhead Press, and Leg Extensions…

I started listening to success and motivational podcasts. It wasn’t force. I had a desire to listen to something inspirational, so I did.

1 Like

REST

Got a good workout in today. I hit a PR on the DL. 200lbs for 5 reps. 205 for 3.

I’m starting to meditate a lot more than I normally do. I usually do 30m in the morning on work days and 45m+ on off days. Now whenever I have time, like on a work break or something, I meditate. I’m trying to reset my brain especially since I’ve spent majority of my life in front of a screen.

If I were to die today, there would be a more regrets than cherished memories.

My desire to get on the internet and randomly surf for nothing is decreasing. Slowly, but surely. I gotta fight for my life. Take back control of my life.

ZENTHOS - 15m

I’ve been listening consistently to Motivation and Success Podcasts for the past few days.

People have noticed my muscle gains. One coworker even asked me what I was eating and I showed them the Youtube Video I was getting my meals from.

I manifested some energy bites that were 280kcals and 6g of protein a piece. There were 4 in a pack. Got in an easy 1000kcal and 24g of protein.

I’m starting to do brain dumping to stop myself from spending so much time on the internet. I hope consistent brain dumping will help with clarity and figuring out what I want in life.

This is the end of the first cycle and the end of the run of this custom. The next cycle will be of an updated ZENTHOS custom with the new synergy modules.

1 Like

Washout

I felt sick today and it was difficult getting up on time this morning, but I still did it.

I’m still working on writing down what I want in clear detail and I made significant progress this morning. I wrote a lot of stuff down. I took some prompts out of a book to help me think.

I bought a copywriting course and finished part 1 of it today. Part 1 was about how to get into your target audience’s head.

I still went to workout despite how I was feeling. I have yet to miss a day since starting in January.

Washout

I did my usual Tuesday workout, but something was different. I felt stronger and I was able to shorten my rest times. For instance, even though I set my rest timer to 3m, at kept looking at my watch to see when the time was up and it was just 1:30 in. I kept saying ‘fuk it I’m going now’. I did this multiple times today.

1 Like

Washout

I’m glad I know ‘wanting to switch subs’ is recon. I got plans to make a Primal/WTP custom because I struggle so much socially and with women. Really ‘struggle’ is an understatement. But the plan is to run that 5 month from now. My ego has been bugging me to drop this, and to go ahead and build the custom, but I’m like ‘Nah, I know what this is’.

On another note, I am thinking about creating a custom of EmpBlack and Love Bomb. I’m already sorta kinda in monk mode unintentionally. It would be a good time for some deep introspection. We’ll see. I’m going to run Zenthos Synergy solo for a cycle and then decide from there.

Washout

Meditated for 30m

Practiced Gratitude. I wrote 15 things down. Used the time lapse stacking method from the Last Law of Attraction book.

A coworker asked me if he should take protein before or after working out. I said, “I don’t know I just make sure I get enough protein for the day. I don’t think it matters if you not hitting you protein goals.”

I worked out. Hit a PR for conventional deadlift. 205lb for 5 reps.

On my way to the gym, I saw that I needed gas, so I said I’ll refill coming back. When I passed the first time, the price for unleaded was $3.03. On my way back, the price dropped to $2.99. I thought that was cool. Grateful for that.

I’ve been spending less time mindlessly browsing the internet and watching Youtube videos that serve me no purpose. It makes feel good when I let myself see that I can live without mindless entertainment.

2 Likes