ZENTHOS (Pharoah's Journal)

In the ancient times, there existed a Spartan warrior named Zenthos. His reputation on the battlefield was unmatched; his sword danced with deadly precision, and his shield deflected arrows like a force of nature. Yet, amidst the chaos of war, Zenthos felt an inner turmoil—a void that neither victory nor glory could fill.

One fateful day, after a particularly fierce battle, he wandered into the mystical lands of the East. There, he encountered Zen monks who lived in harmony with the universe. They introduced him to meditation, inner peace, and the delicate balance between strength and serenity.

Zenthos spent years with the monks, learning to harmonize his warrior spirit with inner tranquility. He became a Spartan Zen Warrior—fierce yet calm, powerful yet gentle. His new-found balance made him invincible in battle. He fought not out of anger or pride but from a place of centeredness.

Then, darkness fell upon Sparta. An invincible enemy threatened his homeland. Zenthos returned as the Zen Warrior. His movements were like a dance—each strike a brushstroke of power and peace. The enemy, bewildered by his strength rooted in calmness, retreated.

Zenthos had not only saved Sparta but also introduced this powerful harmony of Zen and warrior spirit to his people—changing the course of history forever. Legends whispered of the Spartan who meditated at dawn and fought at dusk—a living embodiment of balance, a Spartan Zen Warrior.

Nearly two years in, I’ve decided to run my first custom. A custom that embodies the harmonious relationship between the calm, serene mind of a Zen monk and the fierce, indomitable spirit of a Spartan warrior.

ZENTHOS ZPv2
  • Spartan
  • Sanguine
  • Health Codex
  • Anvil of Hephaestus
  • Inner Gasoline
  • Negativity Transmutation
  • Joie de Vivre
  • Furious Ascent
  • Stonelike
  • Harmonic Singularity
  • Formless Clarity
    *Informaticon
    *The Flow
    *Everpresent
    *Ego Adsum
    *Stillmind
    *Patience
    *The Streams
    *Lion IV
    *Solitude
Why this Custom

I’m not happy. It pains me to say that. My mind won’t shut the fuck up. So much negativity. It’s like I can never relax unless I’m alone. It seems as if I’m in constant fight or flight mode majority of the time. This has prevented me from progressing in life.

a void that neither victory nor glory could fill.

I actually created two customs before this one that I bought and paid for only to realized too late that I made a mistake. The situation that happened with Jon Anthony confirmed that I made the right decision.

overwhelming lust, self-pitying victim-hood

Simply take a look at the modern shell that man has become. A twitching, anxious, overthinking, unclean parody of a human being that is unable to connect with anything other than their own inner demons and incapable of following any true wisdom or their inner voice, needing to be led by those who barely see further than them.

My System
  • Keep hitting the gym 3 times a week
  • Eat big and as healthy as possible. Research best meal plans and supplements
  • Meditate
  • Get enough sleep. Be in bed by 9pm
  • Practice Gratitude Daily
  • Learn Deep Breathing Techniques
  • Continue to challenge my egotistical thoughts
  • Practice controlling my emotions in times of stress
  • Research and implement stress relieving techniques
  • Start stepping out of my comfort zone
  • Start scripting out my life
  • Constantly remind myself that “I’m a warrior and I can handle anything”
Pre-sults
  • I hired an online PT and started working out 3 days a week in January. I haven’t missed a workout yet. I still went even when I didn’t feel like it. My weight started out at 128. I am currently x. (Spartan, Anvil of Hep)
  • During meditation, sometimes I would feel my body completely relax for a few seconds before tensing up again (Sanguine, Stonelike, Harmonic Singularity)
  • I’ve been considering taking my first solo trip out of the country after I finished the cybersecurity bootcamp. I’ve been thinking about it obsessively to the point where I’m doing research on flights, Airbnbs, country customs, etc. (Solitude, Sanguine, Furious Ascent)
  • I haven’t played with the pipe since January. I’m currently practicing sexual discipline and women that have never talked to me before are starting to talk to me out of the blue. I’m catching a lot of women staring. I believe they can sense the sexual energy developing within me. (Inner Gasoline)
  • I’m easily eating a lot more. I believe I’ve found the perfect bulking meal plan to use as a base. This meal plan doesn’t require too much cooking, the meals are easy to make, and it’s 3k calories. I’m also taking supplements like boron, magnesium, b-complex, and tongkat ali. (Anvil of Hep, Health Codex, Informaticon)
  • I bought a Let’sGetChecked Male Hormone Test and I plan to buy another 6 months from now.(Health Codex)
  • I catch myself shadow boxing sometimes when I’m bored (Spartan)
  • Two Thursdays ago, I sat with my hands on my head and my forehead on my work desk. My ego was spiraling out of control, possibly leading to a mental breakdown. My ego fed me all sorts of bullshit like ‘this class is too hard, why me, I hate my life, why can’t I just be normal, blah blah blah’. All of sudden, I told my ego “Shut the fuck up. I’m not doing this anymore” and then I my head became clear for a split-second. It felt like standing up to the school bully. Now, from that day on, whenever my ego starts to spiral out of control, I naturally challenge it (Formless Clarity, Sanguine)
  • I’ve been effortlessly taking 5 min cold showers for the past 2 weeks(Spartan)
  • I finally pulled the trigger on buying a course on ‘manhood and women’ I’ve kept on a wishlist for about a year and half to two years. Something urged me to get it now instead of waiting until I run seduction subs. I’ve been listening to it consistently as it’s been extremely eye opening and informative. In the course, the instructor gives his definition of what a “real man” should be. Paraphrasing in my own words, he says, “A real man is a man who is in control of his emotions(Sanguine) and who is able to endure long periods of pain and problems without bitchin’ and complaining(Spartan).”

I plan to run this for six months.

2 Likes

Shit I didn’t mean to post this now lmao . whatever First Loop Starts on Apr 5th

1 Like

Washout Presults

I took a couple of playful verbal jabs from my female coworkers. One took a jab at my height saying," Can you even see over that box?" I responded with, " Can you see at all?" Because she usually wears glasses, but she didn’t have them on today. She smiled and replied back, “That was a good comeback.”

The other took a jab at the hardhat I was wearing to throw a truck. I forgot what she said exactly, but it was something along the lines of, " I hope you not just wearing that hardhat for fun." I didn’t have a quick-witted comeback for this one, but the thing is my mind started coming up with ideas of how I should’ve responded. For example, I could’ve responded with, " Yeah, I’m starting a new hardhat trend." Or something of the sort.

I attribute these results to Lion IV

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to running this custom.

Zenthos reminds me of blind master Sifu from Marco Polo series ( link )

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a dope video.

1 Like

Is this MBT from Casey Zander? Sounds like it

Looks like a solid custom bro, I wish you great luck. Did Rom and Ql help you get to this point direction wise? Looks like a well thought out plan.

1 Like

Nah not him. I’m not too sure about him. The way he markets makes him look like a “guru”

Appreciate it. It was well thought out, and I do believe QL and RoM contributed.

1 Like

ZENTHOS - 15min

Not everything needs a reaction or response.

2 Likes

REST

Daily Stoic Apr 6: Prepare Yourself For Negativity Each Day

I worked out today. I’m noticing I’m starting to stay at the gym bit longer than usual. Before where I would stay for no more than a little over an hour and a half, I’m now finding myself not even looking at the time as much. When I do, I see that I’ve been in the gym for about 2hrs+.

REST

Meditated for 45m
Practiced Gratitude
Wrote Affirmations
Practiced 10m of Box Breathing

I think I may be addicted to drinking water. lol

1 Like

I went for a walk at a public park today near my home. No earbuds or music. Just me and my thoughts.

My thoughts during this walk were positive for 90% percent of the walk. I was saying things to myself like “I’m calm and comfortable with myself”, “I am powerful”, “I am enough”, etc. Whenever my ego tried to intervene with something negative, I gently guided my mind back to positivity.

I saw a Lambo leaving the area of where the park is located. I never seen a Lambo in this area before until today. I told myself that this is the Universe reminding me that wealth is on the way for me.

I stopped at the gas station on the way home. I refilled my car and as I was leaving I saw a sign that was selling cigarettes for $7.77.

1 Like

I completed my first MMA class. My jaw still hurts. I got ice on it as I write this.

I loved it. I felt in my element. I felt completely in my masculine energy. I felt my testosterone raise for a bit and the wimp in me die a little.

3 Likes

And thing about the above is: I’ve been putting off taking MMA because of the cost. Most classes around my area cost about $150+ per month. I found this one for $60. W manifestation.

I felt great today. I got a good tasted of the potential of this sub’s power. I felt so calm, relaxed, powerful, and nonchalant today. The positive self-talk came automatically. I don’t even think I thought a negative thought at all today. My improving wit showcase itself during some social interactions.

If this is what happens after two full loops then I can’t even imagine how I’ll be after 6 cycles.

Hell yeah!

1 Like

REST

I went to the gym today. I worked on chest, legs, and shoulders. I think the sub is working on my self-image. During rest, I kept looking in the mirror and telling myself how handsome and sexy I look. These thoughts came automatically too. No forcing myself to think positive things about myself, I just do.

I’m starting to become conscious of how I walk. I been actively slowing down my walk whenever I catch myself walking too fast.

1 Like