Your Cup Owerfloweth - An AlexSQ Journal

Interesting you mention this because I felt a lot of “energy” down there.
Is that what you mean? :wink:

On another note, I was doing the Joe Dispenza New Potentials meditation, and a few minutes in, while I am in an altered state I envision myself meditating as I do right now, but my son is on my lap, my wife is around me cleaning my desk, and I am like “Can I have a damn minute?”

I see it for what it is, a sign that I need to focus more on myself.
Finding the balance.
Recently I been mostly working and doing things for other people for many reasons, and I love it. I like to be of service, but there also needs to be balance.
The cup can only overflow if there is enough of my own love in there, right?

1 Like

That was fast! You are quite sensitive to energies… the more you soften your spine, the more energy travels up and fills your whole body.
It was that what I meant, but not only that :wink:

This came to mind with your question…

*We are able to both express and receive love in equal measure.
*If asking about our meditation, it reminds us that we have a connection with inner spirit and its main quality is UNIVERSAL LOVE. Enlightenment is a total saturation in love.
*Able to access universal love in meditation.

1 Like

That’s what I ve been trying for the longest time with mediocre success. To move that energy from down there upwards.

I always were under the impression. that it’s just somehow blocked and I can’t do it.
Would be lovely if this helps with it.

About the card, yes. I can only give love to others when I love myself and am satisfied with where I am at and who I am. Hence why I am now on that healing journey!

1 Like

I would never suggest a micro loop of Diamond… followed by TRE as soon as you get the effects of Diamond… wink… wink…
Its not like Im about to do just that…

1 Like

So you’re doing a TRE session with a raging boner? :wink:

1 Like

I hate when I have a coaching call scheduled and people just don’t show up.

Rude.

But I also learned another lesson, always get paid FULLY upfront. I was doing split payments in the past, because, well, I am not cheap to be coached by, but happened too many times now that people stopped coming after a bunch of calls and thus not paying.

Lesson learned!

3 Likes

On a washout right now.

HOLY MARONY.

@Joa23
These TRE Sessions you sent me are insane.
It takes what, 15-20min? And then I am horny af. So much energy cursing down there. Glad I am able to somewhat control the energy flow so it isn’t stuck in the lower chakras, but it’s insane how it gets flowing right away.

2 Likes

Nice!! Its seems like you are melting blocks away really fast.
ENJOY!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Bruv, so much energy coursing through my body I can’t handle it haha Hands are shaking.
And no “outlet” available right now :wink:

Guess I’ll have to learn how to operate on more energy the hard way.
(pun intended)

1 Like

Lol… poor wife :rofl::rofl:
Anyways… I was supposed to motivate you to do TRE… now you are hyping me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I can highly recommend to anyone reading your old journal entries on here.

Blows my mind how much I’ve changed!

And most of you guys as well, I am sure!

3 Likes

What I see happening a lot recently is that when something doesn’t go according to my plan, weeks or months later it reveals to me how it was better that life was in charge.

Example, I have been thinking of getting solar panels on our house for a while. But half a year ago I couldnt get it to work with the software of that company where you upload images of your house.

Recently I did it again, now it worked. It makes much more sense to do it now because I now have an electric car and I can charge it almost for free if we plan it in with the solar panels and the wallbox.
Before, I would’ve been left over.

And I see this happening a lot with many things.
The more I surrender to life and just go with the flow, the better things unfold!

2 Likes

I sure do! It’s a recurring cycle for me, as well.

2 Likes

So I was on a 1-week washout and started back with YCO (RICH).

Got some nice recon going, but funnily enough, it mostly seems to be processing some older things from SALVATION ZP (CFW) which I haven’t covered yet, or were stuck energetically.

Because today I have been vibing to an old song:

It’s a German song as you can tell, but its SO HIGH VIBE, gives me goosebumps every time, even teared up. Especially at the end, when the children sing.
So I guess something got released there.

Here’s the translated lyrics in part:
I think about so much since you’ve been gone.
Because you showed me how valuable life is.

We were born to live.
With the wonders of our time.
To never forget ourselves.
Until the end of time.

We were born to live.
For that one moment.
Where everyone of us felt,
how valuable life is.

I cannot consciously pinpoint what it healed, because I didn’t have many deaths to mourn in my life (yet), except my grandma.
I, however, applied this mostly to my wife, because as much as I am sometimes pissed about her, she showed and still shows me what love is, how to live a good life, how to enjoy the details and little things.

I guess SALVATION finally helped me to forgive her some of the things and bring back the true love I feel for her.

2 Likes

I have had this song in my playlist for a long time, but I have never figured out exactly what it was about, I just liked the vibe of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t youtube automatically translate these days?

But yeah, great song! Very powerful.

Also, music doesn’t have a language. It touches anyone :wink:

1 Like

Today woke up pissed and irascible. CFW again solving something in the backend.

Still, with the new ZP, recon is much easier to deal with.
Especially once you have a few runs of LBFH under your belt and you can just “pull up” love from your heart to make the situation better.
It’s a bit like HMR.

4 Likes

I wake up at 4am every night pissed as hell.

For now I don’t know why or what it is, I get glimpses every now and then but I don’t know what the reason. is.

2 Likes

Just a thought here, but remember how I used to get dreams where the other “me” would lash out if I was trying to force a lifestyle that wasn’t congruent with who I am deep down? Like me using Emperor, when my whole lifestyle is against 75% of its teachings and effects?

You access more of your deeper self when you’re asleep, maybe a conclusion can be made about your subconscious potentially being pissed at your conscious decisions, hence influencing your mood as you wake up.

This happens to me whenever I use a custom without physical shifting, or if my stack doesn’t have a physical sub, mainly because my biggest focus in life is reaching the absolute limits of the human body, so me not staying on the main path that I’m interested in and is the most congruent with, can actually end up with me not feeling aligned.

2 Likes

I am SUPERFKN ANRGY TODAY.

Wow, its been a while since I was on this low of a vibration.

I have this feeling of just wanting to scream out everything that pisses me off about my wife. Which isn’t much lol but still. Seems like CFW is healing something OR:

Very interesting thought. It might be that this is also part of it.
The path I am treading I might not be subconsciously ready for it.

However, I wait if it’s just tough recon. And then evaluate.

4 Likes