Year of the Sexcessful Emperor

Definitely go for it if you’re feeling led to run it.
I am glad I got on it finally.

I tried ST3 today for the first time, to see how I’d do with it. Stacked with Libertine (the upgraded).

Man…I need more ST1 and ST2 :slight_smile: I felt recon like crazy…must be that “get out there and take action” scripting and I wasn’t acting on it…stayed home today because it was so hot here today.

2 Likes

I’m planning on four cycles for the first three stages and six for the last myself. That should about do it.

1 Like
  • I’ve settled on the second core for my Khan run. Chosen. I really had to think about what I want out of this run to come up with that one.
    I want to be a guy with the badass, dangerous edge that gets that certain type of fear based respect from some. However I also want to be well liked for more positive reasons. The iron fist in the velvet glove.
    That is especially true because I need to be a good father and family man as well as being the Khan.

• This run is going to go from August first of 2022 to the end of 2023, possibly the end of January 2024 to make it an even eighteen months.

3 Likes

I put thought into Khan and Chosen earlier this year. I actually ran Chosen with K1.
Felt great at first, but then the recon hit. Mainly (I think) as I’ve got nobody really to “lead”.

I quit doing that stack but may revisit it sometime. My recon at the time came (again, I think) because I was limited in my thinking about the “leadership” Chosen has. I think with something like Khan, done long enough, Khan+Chosen will turn a man into more of the man women want to lead them.

That’s my thought on Khan and Chosen anyway. I’m looking forward to your progress with it.

2 Likes

I enjoyed that stack immensely.

Chosen and Khan both resonated with me. On one hand, I want to be a good man, to help and to deal with people with honor, kindness and with respect but at the same time I also have a more primal, self centric side which is the domain of Khan. I want wealth, success and all the best things this life has to offer.

My demeanor was generous, gracious and I effortlessly took the lead more often, confidence was through the roof, and I got treated very well for the most part.

However I recall an incident when I felt slighted and I couldn’t let it pass. My demeanor changed, for a lack of a better description from Walter White to Heisenberg in a very short moment and I wasn’t going to back down.

It was an ice cold, powerful demeanor that I felt with Khan ZP and it feels good to have that kind of power within and when needed. I was on Khan ST2 when this happened. Even with that incident that day was fantastic, and I had it marked down in my private journal.

The intimate prowess of Khan is also legendary. Khan is another masterpiece.

5 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! Awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  • During this run I will be limiting myself to one other sub to be switched out as needed. Custom or store. That is to keep the focus where it needs to be. That is aside from a weekly run of Ascension Chamber.
    I will probably be starting with Spartan, but I believe that Inner Circle and PCC are going to get some play as well.
1 Like
  • OK, here is the first version of my Khan/Chosen custom.
  1. Khan (current Stage)
  2. Chosen
  3. Fortune’s Favorite
  4. The Boundary
  5. Lifeblood Fable
  6. Eagle Eye
  7. Furious Ascent
  8. Discordia Deliverance
  9. Way of ROI
  10. Debt Annihilator
  11. Stress Displacement
  12. Rogue
  13. Song of Joy
  14. True Sell
  15. Dragon Tongue
  16. Voice Master
  17. Seducers Gaze
  18. Sex Manifestation
  19. Perfect Style and Smell
  20. Mosiac

What do y’all think?

2 Likes

Debt annihilator kinda seems out of place you me. It’s probably ok since Khan has wealth scripting.

The rest seem more seductiony to me at a glance. Though The Way of ROI is probably broad enough to help the Debt Annihilator gain traction.

I have Debt Annihilator in all my customs so far. Definitely not disparaging it.

1 Like

This is supposed to be working on everything I think I’m going to be working on in the next eighteen months. Debt is part of that. True sell will theoretically make me more persuasive in general, and Way of ROI should help with everything.

1 Like

Using 100 words or less, would you please post what you what this custom to do?

**7/17/22 CYCLE 8 WEEK 2 **
  • Spartan seems to be kicking in. I got my ass out of bed and got it into BJJ for the last two days. I had a great time and performed pretty well for an old dude. The times are inconvenient, but I make it work, and I’ll continue to.

Good question. I’m looking to pick up where DR left off in reforming myself into the guy I saw myself becoming when I was nineteen. DR got a lot of mental obstacles out of the way, but it left me in a kind of blank slate state. As DR was about getting rid of what I didn’t want anymore, this one is about moving into who I DO want to be and living the life I want to.
What I’m aiming for can basically be described as a badass nice guy which is why I’m choosing chosen to blend with Khan. I want to be well respected and likes by people of good will, but someone who people who aren’t of good will won’t even think of screwing with.
I’m looking to make my life both more successful and more fun. I want to be more daring in all aspects of my life, more socially adept, more persuasive, and of course a world class ladies man.

1 Like
  • Glad I couldn’t afford to pull the trigger on that custom yet. I think that Chosen just got bumped for True Sell. That really might help me with my career goals a lot more.
1 Like
  • I’m torn. I’m sold on adding True Sell into a new custom right away. The reason being that this year is supposed to be about improving my social skills as they relate to success, and one of the things that I’ve felt that I need to improve is my persuasion ability.
    This is a godsend for that.
    The question is, do I continue the year of the Sexcessful Emperor trading Daredevil out for True Sell, or do I begin The Eighteen Months of the True Khan now?
    There are two of my basic goals from SE that I haven’t achieved yet. I haven’t slept with any additional women, and I haven’t gotten the career track job yet.
    Both Continuing with SE and starting Khan are pretty certain to help with both of those goals, but Khan is a longer term plan. It’s likely that I won’t see that much in the way of results during the first two stages. Also, I’m nice and used to Emperor so my subconscious will likely be free to concentrate on TS instead of integrating a bunch of new stuff all at once.
    On the other hand, Khan is a deeply transformative program, it’s definitely the plan for next year, and the sooner I start, the sooner I’ll start getting results.
1 Like

Might stick with your current plan but run True Sell most once or twice weekly to see how it blends in with your stack.

1 Like

I’m trying to stick with two programs for now. Custom or regular.
Whichever I decide, I’m committed until the end of the year, or the end of 2023 depending.

1 Like
  • I went and did it early this morning. The Eighteen Months of the True Khan begins August first. Actually on Sunday the thirty first of July because I start my subliminal week on Sunday.

Module #1

Khan ST1 Core 1
Module #2

True Sell Core 1
Module #3

Fortune’s Favorite 1
Module #4

Alpha Body Language 1
Module #5

Mountain Breaker 1
Module #6

Potentiator 1
Module #7

Furious Ascent 1
Module #8

Song of Joy 1
Module #9

Seducer’s Gaze 1
Module #10

Voice Master 1
Module #11

Story Teller 1
Module #12

Rogue 1
Module #13

Entranced 1
Module #14

Lifeblood Fable 1
Module #15

Inner Gasoline 1
Module #16

Fusion Optimized 1
Module #17

Stress Displacement 1
Module #18

Perfect Style & Smell 1
Module #19

Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver 1
Module #20

Mosaic

• I considered skipping stage one because I did a year of Dragon Reborn so recently, but this is a major step toward becoming who I’ve always wanted to be and I want to get it done thoroughly and right. This is going to be a long ride and I’m looking forward to it.
2 Likes

What do the 1s after the modules mean?

It means I copied and pasted from the email because I didn’t feel like typing all of that out.

1 Like

Cool. Just wondered lol