Chosen Khan, anyone already tried that?

Just read @Apollo and @COWolfe posts about Khan + Chosen as a stack.

At first I thought Chosen empathy would dull Khan but maybe it would give it another direction. I wonder the same with Khan + CWON.

Anyone tried those stacks?

2 Likes

I was just searching specifically for Khan+Chosen results. Found this. Did you find any answers elsewhere on here yet?

I have done over a cycle of Khan St4 and Chosen recently and I love it. It fits my style of Khan, but we are all different. I guess it’s the same as someone’s like the Wanted/Khan combo, and it does change it a bit, but it’s all up to you.

3 Likes

They’re definitely stackable. If you resonate with Khan, and if you resonate with Chosen, you’ll get the parts of both that you resonate with most.

Jordan Peterson says that a good man is a dangerous man. A man with the capacity for violence that chooses to live in peace, instead of in conflict, but isn’t afraid of conflict if it comes to that.

A man who carries a sword, but keeps it sheathed, so long as there’s peace.

It sounds like Chosen + Khan provides that power + control.

The internal power to be 100% focused on yourself.

But, tempered by Chosen, the ability to uplift others while focusing 100% on yourself, so everybody wins.

From this place of raw, primal power, being cordial and uplifting to people, but not because you’re a nice guy.

And I imagine that the stack would still be extremely sexual, but maybe less than Khan solo, and maybe more focused on intense, primal connections as it’s end goal… that lead to sex… rather than an end goal of sex for sex’s sake.

4 Likes