Year of the Quiet Conqueror (QTKS Khan, WB, RICH)

• Well, I’m not going to sleep much tomorrow. Saint said QTKS goes live at noon Eastern at the latest. That’s ten mountain. I’m going to be checking the forum starting about six thirty. I’d definitely like to be as close to first in line as I can.
    Obsessive, yes, but I thought this would be started by now.
1 Like

Good to know.

I have an entanglement I’ve been involved with since Covid I’m trying to separate myself from.

She’s definitely not down for an open relationship

1 Like

What do you mean trying? It’s kinda like Yoda says as far as that kind of thing goes.
If you think that the relationship would be good if it were open, you could just tell her that’s how you are, take it or leave it.

1 Like

It’s different because that boundary wasn’t set prior to the relationship, but rather it would be in the middle.

It would be a curveball and wouldn’t land well. I don’t want to deal with that sort of stress right now.

I have plans to end it in the near future and remain friends, once I get a bit further in my financial freedom. I do plan to bring it up then if she still wants to remain a partner.

I’ve already told her in multiple occasions that we don’t work long term.

We got together largely due to Covid. We quarantined together and ended up living with each other.

2 Likes
  • OK, got it all ordered, my voice print sent in. Now we wait.
    Hopefully my spending most of the time I would normally be sleeping hitting refresh on the forum got me a good enough spot in the cue that I don’t have to wait very long.
    It was a serious fight getting everything to work right, so I don’t know where I may have landed.
    I did make one change. I swapped out Rogue for Long range seduction.
    I will edit the original post to reflect that.
5 Likes
       **8/7/23 CYCLE 1 WEEK 1 **
  • I’m going to go back to running my regular stack of TK4 and WB tonight. I don’t suppose there is much harm in switching to QTKS in the middle of a cycle if it’s more or less the same stuff I was running. We’ll find out anyway.
    I have no clue when I’m going to get it, and this is the longest I’ve been without regular subliminal input for years.
    I have noticed some of the negative thought patterns that have been gone for a while returning.

• I will be starting the work in phase for QTKS as soon as I get it. I believe people have been saying to start with a minute. I may do that, or I may start with three. Haven’t decided yet.

TK4 = Total Khan?

1 Like

True Khan

2 Likes

Since I took true sell out after stage one, Total Khan works too I suppose.

2 Likes

I like “The Khan”

1 Like

So do I. So shall it be henceforth.

1 Like
  • I’m usually second guessing myself on what all I put into this custom at this point in the game. Not this time. I think that I’ve covered everything I’m going to need or want for the next year of my life with just the three cores.
    I’ve got badass attitude and drive from Khan, not to mention a push to take action on all of the things I want to do. RICH should improve the money situation without me having to put much energy into it, and WB will make me a woman magnet.
    I’m thinking that khan+WB will make me the guy who both can approach and gets approached. Kind of a meet them halfway thing.
    I may switch RICH out for Mogul around the halfway point and once I’ve paid it off. That should get more emphasis on success rather than just money so I can move my career forward or get a new one started.
    If QTKS hits as hard as people are saying, This year should be a wild ride.

• I’m thinking that I should have paid for the express delivery. LOL. I shouldn’t have TOO long to wait. I got right on it within seconds of Saint posting the link.

• The wife has added HOT to her Seductress custom. This should be good.

4 Likes
  • I’m really hoping to get QC tomorrow and be able to do my first loop before bed. It’s a real possibility given that I jumped right on it as soon as Saint posted the link.

• Oddly, my closest female friend from high school chose just now to message me.
    Not too odd, we’ve stayed in touch.
    She makes no secret of wanting to get it on the next time we’re in the same state. She’s also pushing to make that happen.
    We did hook up once or twice a year from Junior year of high school until she met her husband four years later.
    The conversation has been really flirty. This should be interesting. She’s really gotten in shape lately, and has had certain……. medical augmentations.
    No fully uncovered pictures yet so I can’t fully assess the work, but I think that’ll change in the next few days.

1 Like
  • I got opened by a woman in the grocery store parking lot today. I was doing an errand on the bike. I was dressed in all the leather and stuff, looking a bit like bad news.
    And this lady walks up. She definitely did not look like someone who’d be talking to me. Kind of an older rich soccer mom type, maybe professional lady.
    She looked maybe a bit old for my tastes, but still attractive.
    She asked “you just coming back from Sturgis?” I said I wish, no I’m local.
    I didn’t have time to take anything further and I don’t think she did either, but this shows that it’s happening.
6 Likes

Keep us posted on qtks

2 Likes

As soon as I get it. I’m hoping for tomorrow.

1 Like
  • I got it a few minutes ago. The year of the quiet conqueror begins tonight. I’m excited about this.
    I’m going to do a three minute loop before bed tonight and stay on my regular schedule.

• I went to a bar earlier with my roommate because she loves Karaoke. Didn’t have anything happen, Burt there weren’t that many women there. No problem, I’m more just trying to get comfortable in that environment. I haven’t done that in n quite a while.

6 Likes

If u see that the stone like module is working would like to read more about it

2 Likes

I’ve been using it for a while. I’ve seen a dramatic reduction in tooth grinding, muscle tension, and other stuff I do when I’m stressed.

3 Likes

I hope it will reduce my extreme heart beating when i plan to approach women