Year of the Dragon Emperor

Yeah I’ve read of diamond hard erections that last hours. Kind of frightening to me tbh. Flesh isn’t invincible

1 Like

Good god, how much did they take? No, I woke up happy, but nothing like that.

2 Likes

I don’t recal. But that is the reason I never bought any.

1 Like

Haha,i remember that one but that was more of an experiment to prove that it works/their stuff is real not a recommended dose for life.Supposed to be 3 tablespoons before bed for guaranteed morning wood.

2 Likes

Dude you’re like the encyclopedia of the internet. Is there anything you don’t know about and remember?

2 Likes

Hmm,a lot.My memory is selective,i only remember stuff i like/am interested in.Anything my brain thinks is unimportant gets forgotten easily

2 Likes

I’m the same actually but I also have a bad short term memory. Once time has passed it’s like it gets formally filed and things are recalled easier

2 Likes
  • One indication of how far I’ve come is that I realize that I’m completely surrounded by very negative and depressed people.
    My wife, my roommate, and my best friend all have the perspective that their lives suck and there’s nothing that they can do about it.
    I surrounded myself by people like that without really noticing because like attracts like and we tend to have people in our lives who have attitudes that are both similar to our own and are like what we are used to. The people I surround myself with have the same attitude toward life that my father did when I was growing up.
    I took on that attitude and maintained it for a very long time. That lead me to attract and keep in my life people who I “meshed” or fit in with.
    The reason this is an indication of how far I’ve come is that I no longer feel that I fit with these people. I am more conscious of just how negative they are and that I’m not like them anymore.
    I won’t say that they’re holding me back or anything like that. They really can’t. Only I can do that.

• On a related note, I’ve been enjoying spending time with one of my coworkers who has a much more positive outlook on life.

5 Likes
  • I’m tempted to try an experiment. I read in the support article that if you build an ultima with a q core it becomes like a very powerful and hard hitting q custom because it’s a hybrid. Has anyone tried this?
    I noticed with that other producer that the hybrid tracks were a lot more effective than the ultrasonic or masked alone.
    I think that it might get me a very focused and powerful experience. On the other hand it might be a VERY expensive ticket to reconville.

Here is what year of the sexcessful emperor might look like.

WEEK A

1. Emperor Core
    2 Debt Annihilator
  2. Way of ROI
  3. Secret Source
  4. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  5. Mosaic

WEEK B

1. Wanted Core
  2. Daredevil or PS Core
  3. Seducers Gaze
  4. Dragon Tongue
  5. Alexander’s Play
  6. Mosaic

That’ll be a lot more focused and dependent on what’s in the cores, but may be worth trying.

2 Likes

I’ve been toying with the idea of making 3 ultima customs (aside from any possible booster).
I think if I were to do it, I’d pick one core that would be the “Star” of the whole rotation. Then each of the 3 would have other stuff.
like:
Ultima #1:

1. Ascended Mogul Core
  2. Limitless Core
  3. Mosaic
    Ultima #2:
  4. Ascended Mogul Core
  5. Wanted Core
  6. Mosaic
    Ultima #3
  7. Ascended Mogul Core
  8. PSITU Core
  9. Mosaic

Not sure if its’ a good idea or not, but seems you and I are thinking along the same lines overall

1 Like

That actually looks like a great idea. I’m pretty certain that I want to keep my customs to a single theme, so one for success and one for sex.

1 Like
  • I’m about halfway through my first loop of Stage 4. I was a bit concerned about it being too dense, but it doesn’t feel like it so far.
1 Like
  • Turns out that the roommate’s disability is going to be garnished. Like for the vast majority of it.
    I had been counting on that to help us make the bills, so that would be a very bad thing.
    As late as last year I’d have felt a hell of a lot of stress, and allowed some real negativity about it. The thought pattern would have been something like “goddamn it, even when we catch a break it gets taken away”.
    Not now though. This time my first impulse is to search for a solution. I realized that there has been a major shift in how I think about problems and setbacks. I now assume that there is a solution and go looking for it like I know it’s there instead of going into woe is me mode.
    Turns out that I might have already found the solution to that problem.

• I am in the middle of working at least 21 days straight. How’s that for a money manifestation?

3 Likes
             **Stage 4 Cycle 1 Week 1**
  • Thirty six weeks down, sixteen to go. One of the most subtle but amazing changes that I’ve undergone here is that I have stuck to my plan for this year without deviation for this long and I’m quite sure that isn’t going to change before December 20th.
    Last year I made a commitment to myself that I was going to take this year to fix the internal crap thats been holding me back all my life instead of continuing to throw myself at changing the external circumstances and being tripped up by my internal shit.
    This is a major change. While I have been making long term promises to myself all of my life, this might be the first one that I’ve actually kept and ground it out for a year. Yeah, it was just listening to some noise, but in the past I’ve always gotten sidetracked, switched plans before The current one could bear fruit, or just lost interest and stopped. I haven’t done that this year despite Subclub providing ample temptation in the form of new products that I’d very much like to try out.
    This tendency has stopped me from making progress on so many aspects of life it isn’t even funny. School, career, writing, hobbies, skill sets that I’ve wanted to develop, everything. That is probably the number one thing that has kept me living a life of mediocrity when I was born with the potential for greatness.
    It’s been more than just listening to DE. I’ve stuck to a workout program since (I think) March, I have done a set of household tasks every week since I don’t remember when.
    I am really seeing the beginning of the changes in myself that I have needed to make all of my life in order to be the man who I’ve always wanted to be. And this is just the beginning.
4 Likes

When I read your journal, it’s as though each entry is a stepping stone to your greatness.

• I haven’t been feeling well the last couple of days. I’ve got some weird stomach cramp thing going on. It isn’t exactly nausea, it’s actually more painful, but it does make me feel like I’m going to throw up.
    I suspect that I may not be dealing with the high dose of pine pollen very well so I’m going to take four days off of that to see if it clears. That kind of sucks because I was getting good results with that. Perhaps a lower dose would be better, and there’s something else I’m planning on trying for my endocrine health. I might give that a try on its own before stacking it.

• I am adding another habit. I’ve needed to do this for quite a while but frankly it makes me uncomfortable.
    The main stumbling block I’ve had in getting the job I want is the oral board interview. I have taken and failed so many that I could write a book on it.
    Well, that’s because I’m not doing the work. I walk in there and do the interview and do nothing in between them to improve my skills at something that I clearly need to improve.
    I decided to do something about it. Last night I started recording my answers to questions that come up on these things.
    I did three last night and I listened to it. Damn, I hear it now. I see why I’ve had so much trouble, and improving is going to take a lot of work.

1 Like

Do you have Mind’s Eye and/or Dreams Ultima?

If so, I think usng those together could help you speed up the work you’re doing with the recordings and self-assessments?

1 Like

I’ve got them, but I’m not going to be messing with my stack until December 20th except maybe to add in URE2 for the last eight week cycle.

1 Like

I can respect that for sure. I wish I were that disciplined. I got so much I wanna work on that my “stack” is quite large.

1 Like

The discipline is definitely something new for me.
I’ll see how much progress I can make on my own for the rest of the year. If I’m not satisfied maybe I’ll address it next year.

1 Like