Year of the Dragon Emperor

I just bought standalone Daredevil, S&S and PSIT today. I am considering a heavier custom eventually of Heartsong, PS, Wanted. Not sure what else will go in with that yet. I’m tired of being a chump with my wife, and also feeling guilty any time I try to address it.

I decided I’ll just get to the point where I can have any woman I want, and she’ll either rise to the challenge, or I’ll go elsewhere

4 Likes

Great plan.

1 Like

Not sure about that. but thanks lol

1 Like

Improving yourself is rarely a bad plan. As to your wife, if she can’t adjust to the new you and keeps trying to hold you back and treat you like a chump, thats on her.
Seriously, if she gets a man who can have any woman he wants, and she doesn’t appreciate it, she deserves to lose you.

2 Likes
  • I was playing around with the Khan/AM custom idea. This is the first of probably many iterations before the final one. Oh well, I’ve got four months.
  1. Khan Core (twelve weeks per stage, sixteen for stage four)

2. Ascended Mogul core. (Maybe just Mogul)

3. Diamond Ultima Core

4. Wayfinder

5. Mastermind

6. All Seeing

7. Eagle Eye

8. Alaxander’s Play

9. Dragon Tongue

10. Focused Arousal

11. Instant Spark

12. Seducer’s Gaze

13. Sanguine

14. Limit Destroyer

15. Yggdrasil

16. Iron Frame

17. Lifeblood Fable

18. Transcendental Connection

19. Deus

20. Mosaic

What do you all think?

So this would be 4 customs, total, each with a different stage of Khan?

1 Like

Yep, same as I’m doing with DE this year.

1 Like

I just read through the pages/descriptions on all those modules. Next year is gonna kick ass for you.
There are a few modules in your list I’ll be putting into the “Fix my shit” custom I alluded to above. I’ve already licensed Gorgeous Manifestor a few weeks ago.

I think I’ll be grabbing Alexander’s Play to include with GM for sure.

I like your list! I’m ready to see how next year goes for you on these. Especially with bad-ass Khan in there.

1 Like

It sure will. I don’t think that’s the final form just yet, but it’s close.

1 Like

Have you run Ascension?

What do you want this custom to do?

Not a lot. More AscMogul than Ascension

@Palpatine I’ve been reading a lot to day, so I might be asking something repetitive: do you want to build a subliminal to help you with your situation with your wife? Custom Ultima? Custom Q?

Yes. Eventually. I’ve been thinking about modules to use a lot lately

The basic goals are to get my financial life moving forward and get a sex life worthy of the name. The latter isn’t happening right now because of the wife’s disease. We have an open relationship, but at the moment I’m working so much and stuck home doing most of the work there so much that I don’t have the opportunity to meet anyone for those purposes. That’s got to change.
Where this year is about fixing my internal self, next year is going to be about changing my external life into something I’m excited about living.

3 Likes
  • I’ve been feeling some of the formless nervousness that I’ve come to associate with recon for the last few days. It’s very minor, but that’s strange since I switched to the one loop every other day protocol and I wasn’t feeling that on when I was running one loop five days a week.
    Maybe it means that I was stonewalling stage three and now it’s working more. I don’t know.

• My son started pre school yesterday and didn’t have a good day of it.
    That brought up memories of my first years in school which were among the worst experiences of my life.

1 Like

I would encourage you to run Khan from the main shop stages 1, 2, and 3… then chuck stage 4 into a custom.

Now I looked over your custom. These I don’t know what you intend for:

• All Seeing
  • Eagle Eye

Would you please comment?

1 Like

In the past I’ve had a lot of trouble picking up on peoples’ body language and social cues. I’m better at it than I was, but I’d like to be better still.
Since this does have an attraction focus, I’d like to be able to tell who is attracted to me, and be more sure of it. In the past, I’ve either missed the fact that a girl was attracted to me, or maybe might have noticed and talked myself out of it. Being more perceptive would help with that problem.

Why? I’m doing just fine with DR and Emperor in a custom and the name embedding seems to make a huge difference.

1 Like

Makes perfect sense. Thank you for clarifying.

I’m urging on the side of caution. When Khan first was presented (pre-Q), there was someone who decided to go right to stage 4. It was not good. Also stage 4 of Khan doesn’t have the healing module.

You could try it, and I would guess you would realize quickly if it was working well for you.

2 Likes