Yazoooon new custom

Alright boys ive been meaning to update my journal for 30 straight days, however the changes are so broad in spectrum and the progress was so steady and quick that I never really got out of processing to address anything, I might end that one with final results and verdicts but i wont do it here.

I am going to be talking about my journey with Khan, the one lecture ive sat in for 1 year and 5 months.

I started with the major then got a custom with it and stark, followed by dropping stark for IC and spartan (all this time EF is there)

I am now finally being honest with myself in what I need to reach the Khan end script, no more dilly dallying. my physical shifting will remain almost identical except for the release of spartan.

CORES: (custom 1 AKA KHAN)
Khan: no brainer

wanted: I bought a whole hero module custom which is my physical shifting custom a couple days before wanted hit, it to me was a hype train and i wasnt interested.

the physical shifting was set for me and I was too much of a conquered at that time to be impressed with an enigmatic playboy, I did have flashbacks to when I played video games and i was always the sneaky rogue…Those memories served by twenties as I began to draw up stories of a witty and ruthless thief that stalked his prey.

As time passed I knew one thing, wanted had something I didnt really consciously account for, and that was the mystery.

See I’ve always been mysterious, even through the thick and thin of social dominance that Khan imbued in me I was always a mysterious soul, since the day I came here, and it was this factor which drew me to go into wanted…Not only did I want my physical shifting to take an aesthetic angle, I wanted that mystery, I KNEW FOR A FACT that wanted’s script was made for me, so it struck me a week ago that I needed it.

any questions about spartan which is just as noticeable in results to popular programs like emperor just put them there, i was on it for 4 and a half months and it was a ride

the following is my modules, remember guys that you can just use your mind and notice the direction I want to take with my mental car.

1. Merger of worlds
  2. Information releaser
  3. stronger: to defeat my smoking addiction
  4. Divine will
  5. DOMinion
    8 .tryant
  6. ygdrasil
  7. deus
  8. jupiter
    12.pragyaa
  9. IQ booster
  10. inner gasoline
  11. fearsome
  12. iron frame
    17.lifeblood fable
  13. mystery
    19 sphaera magnetica
  14. omnidimensional

FOR my physical shifting custom, organs, head, and godlike masculinity were removed along with spartan to make way for DeuS (literally deus times used in 2 customs) architect to harness better power, fusion optimized for the same reason, and mosaic to make sure my body goals play nice with my wanted conqueror goals.

any advice would be appreciated and if anyone wants to know about a certain module from my old custom or my physical shifting in depth then ask

edit: the numbers wont fix so ignore it, theyre 20

5 Likes

Yeees, I am looking forward.

Pretty good focused title, a lot of enhancers so I guess you will fly quickly :)… have you had experiences with iron frame before? What was it like? Also isn’t it redundant, because from reading the description I think khan should have you covered in that area?

thnx for the spartan tip, I was wondering wether to include it in a future custom…anyway…all the best, especially with the smoking addiction!

1 Like

Lol,hes been using fearsome for ages in his past customs.Its one of his favorite modules

1 Like

Haha, Then I take it back.

1 Like

definitely develops with Khan, I’ve ascended on all degrees of Khan and gone from hunter to hunted in the sexual market place, THE ONE last thing that I feel is

1. very important
  2. needs a bit more focus

is my frame.

That is just me, but I want it to be iron

2 Likes

now im super curious as to what u said

He was just telling you that he thought fearsome wasnt a good idea in your custom with khan based on his intuition about it.

swear on Jah bro that module is the best one in the entire store for edgelords, what kinda warlord aint fearsome? Id stack it with every alpha title till i die

2 Likes

I’m also going to make a khan + Wanted custom. I’ll be looking forward to your results.

1 Like

Why did you decide to remove Spartan and Godlike Masculinity?

2 Likes

The khan wanted combo is phenomenal btw. You’re in for a real treat

2 Likes

In which area? women? confidence? wealth? productivity?
Can you develop?

1 Like

id like to hear this a bit more get me excited.

also i removed spartan to make way for wanted (edit: i really dont want a custom with too many cores, i want the goal to be clear), godlike masculinity left because i read somewhere from @SaintSovereign that godlike masculinity, has healing aspects in it and i am through with having any healing in my customs, i had some and it made the ride a bit hard.

4 Likes

@Yazooneh @Psiklou check out my journal it goes in depth on this

Basically confidence, social skills, looks and attractiveness has skyrocketed

1 Like

i actually read through your journal today.

Hows the “mysterious” aspect of wanted kicking in internally (regardless of how others react or perceive that aura)

1 Like

talking more about the inner mysteriousness and enigmatic development of persona, if youre free tell me the roads it took you down

1 Like

Absolutely. Yeah it really made me socially unpredictable in a way where I’d go weeks just doing my own thing without putting much effort into meeting people, going out, etc. Just kind of keeping to myself. But then I’d come out with a fury and make my presence known again - people would always be eager to hang out with me and I felt my status rising from my lack of presence.

The scarcity of my attention made me more valuable

1 Like

Also, I used to post on social media a lot of stories or respond to people’s posts and stories. But now I have deleted all social media off my phone and rarely check it. I’ve gone well over a month without checking Instagram or Snapchat. My accounts are still active but not posting at all not wanting people to know what I’m up to.

1 Like

Great :slight_smile:
So no productivity and wealth outside khan. you made me curious about spartan