Yazooneh GOAT: Baaad man (Muay Thai mastery/LotS/Sparta/Mind’s Eye) QTKS

I’m overdue for a good journal entry

My stack is as follows

QTKS Muay Thai mastery / Spartan: Apex Fitness / LotS / Mind’s eye

Highlight modules: Glory seeker. Lifeblood fable Immortal’s courage. Fearsome. Extreme exercise motivation.

And Khan Black stage one / Genesis (major programs)

I have a one day on one day off schedule where I listen as follows

Day 1: custom (3-7 minutes)
Day 2: execute
Day 3: execute
Day 4: Khan black (3 minutes, rarely more) Genesis (micro loop)

I have, in three total loops of Khan black at 3 minutes each, evolved my entire being as if I had listened to the entire program at three cycles each. The ability for this program to change me overnight by allowing me to question and effortlessly shed limiting beliefs is absolutely stunning. Khan Black is something I plan on running long term, at no less than three stages each cycle but due to my past with three cycles each stage of Khan ZP, I know 4-5 cycles each stage is what I am going to do, I am going for gold so vigilance and patience will benefit me greatly.

My results are nothing short of awesome; from all angles. Everything about is is improving night and day, within the last six months, my improvement and development has been getting exponentially better to a degree that I don’t think I can ever go back on how grateful I am in how far I’ve come, I am AWARE of just how far I’ve gone and it’s amazing

Khan black stage one delivers everything I hoped Khan regular would deliver to me in my absolute wildest dreams, in levels I am still comprehending. I am truly in awe at my ability to change on such a deep and profound level over the last ten days. It’s like I accelerated my rate of growth and put it to overdrive

The overall OP effect that makes Khan black and Genesis such a devastatingly good combo is the fact that they cover the ground the most life endeavors usually allow you to forget. A “rounding out” in every way possible, im actually astonished that, as a man who enjoys his romantic life and really feels like the prize with women, that there are such vast and abundant parts of my mind that were formerly locked off to me… that, with this Khan Black healing, I am planting seeds in every day. And within only ten days or so, I am seeing already vast mountains and jungles of pure green life high as the sky

It’s astonishing to think about the possibilities of being such an absolute colossus of a being, master of his power. The thing about sexual attraction being organic on this stage, very very true. I feel as if I had run through the entirety of Khan once again.

It truly does have a strong aspect of power awareness.

I am just a more capable man, I am more aligned with what I believe I am, I am able to truly detach and allow myself to be whatever it is I want to be. Every loop of my QTKS custom just propels me forward through a wormhole of self discovery and power awareness. I feel absolute euphoria, or a cool calm and collected, calculating/ fearless vibe. Life seems to have more potential, more color, more beauty. I am more sensitive to wasting my time and energy on thoughts or feelings that don’t serve to my highest aspirations. Life feels beautiful, I feel like a winner.

Scripts I ran months and months ago are executing, with the power of QTKS. I’m just “getting it”.

I am infinitely more sensitive to energy, and more convinced of my power to manipulate every single situation to my favor

All in all, very impressed by this tech. 11/10. And the shifting is stupendous, absolutely the best and quickest and most real shifting ever; the most personal too

I feel ME, in my shifting; apart from how fast it is, I feel it so genuinely unique to me; even calling me giga chad would be an insult, as I am just Yazan, a very unique blend of energies and their presentation.

I feel the realest and most on purpose I’ve ever felt in my life. And it really drives me to absolute excitement in giddy spades, contemplating how the next 365 days of Khan Black, and my slow burning across the stages of the crucible; in combination with my long term Muay Thai and competitive combat sights, will be.

Meteoric, explosive, mesmerizing, attractively dark and rugged, bigger than life.

Life’s good. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In terms of shifting, it’s increasing exponentially every loop, it’s insane

My active involvement in allowing my body to shift by stretching so obsessively, walking for so long, training every single day, it’s really opening up my back.

I train obsessively and I’m shifting obsessively

Best part is, I’m shifting with the script of LotS in terms of form equals function, to look and fight like an alien apex predator. Just relentless, intelligent, and extremely skilled. And it’s happening really fast, all of my insecurity towards height that only a year ago was lingering in the back of my mind just died. The way I fill up my frame is something that gives me Herculean confidence.

Also, I’m training so much in Muay Thai in the gym every single day this week; in one form or another, opting to go hard when I can and to really push my mental barriers the other days of the week. I am incorporating full body CARS, which opened up all my joints and body to consistently push my body to morph. Doing this through literally just priming my body for “re-education”, this is then followed by a series of 15-30 minute long videos training specific drills for my kicking, footwork, balance. Followed by a shadow boxing session.

The shadow boxing session is the “re-education” phase. As my body and joints are all pushed to the outter limit in their range of motion, and the entirety of my musculature is fatigued, I commence flowing through shadowboxing, forcing my mind to continually strike, defend, move, and execute with a good focus. Doing this is exhausting and this is why so many neural connections are built in my brain involving movements; while also building my body to execute these movements more effectively and masterfully.

And then bag session where I am forced to conjure up power with whatever techniques I am doing, reinforcing further the drive of relentlessness, and because power matters all the time…. I am dangerous even in later rounds.

5 Likes

Okay it’s time to get things stirring again, through online journaling.

I’ve been doing most my journaling solo offline.

Genesis has begun to truly bloom and unfold in ways I can’t even comprehend. I recall from the outset that I set my intention on regaining who it is I am as a being.

I just finished my 3rd cycle of genesis

All in all; I just deleted a really long life sob back story here I’ll keep it simple as to welcome myself back to this journal and slowly build up.

I recall feeling such an intense surge of happiness and power and also fear/courage. I remember having to leave the hostel I stayed in and to go to another and I knew this was a genesis manifestation.

Jumping from hostel to hostel with my trusty gym bag with my two sets of gloves and such, I ended up now finding my footing in life and feeling amazing. I’ve been feeling more and more in tune with my greatness every single day recently and I have a job interview on Monday morning for a job I know will open doors for me to find myself, it won’t be a 6 figure job, it’s just a regular one at a sports bar and I’ll be working around tons of families in the arcade section.

I don’t even know what to say, it’s been a roller coaster since I began Genesis

I also finished my first cycle of Khan black stage one ( all alongside my QTKS custom) and I have to say that this subliminal is definitely the most impactful one I have EVER run in my life, with overnight changes that are remarkable and life changing.

It must be due to my years of SR and my extended runs of inner gasoline. It has done something akin to what Khan did to me years ago, unleashing something dormant within rather than “building” up aspects of myself. I feel as if I’ve run cycles upon cycles upon cycles of an intensely transformative program. Healed traumas I’ve battled with for years, healed others I didn’t even know I had, felt an UNREAL form of power awareness, this power awareness has opened my eyes to tons of things I did not even realize in my reality relating to how truly attractive and powerful I actually am. And this awareness has begun a cycle of me reinforcing this power awareness and getting feedback from the world (which I usually ignore due to traumas) which reinforces my power.

It’s been wild, I will do what I wish I did with Khan and really really really take my time on this program. My latest run of Khan had three cycles per stage and with this I plan on 4-5 at the very least.

4 Likes

Jesus, what I said before about this custom growing stronger every loop is as real as it gets, this isn’t dues type of stronger but a deeper into a dream state every loop

On the daily I can’t help but burst into euphoric tears, it’s amazing, I just feel amazing and I see past all trivial and banal setbacks

6 Likes

Alright so I got some juicy results for y’all.

I took a one week washout that just ended now with a loop of my custom.

I’ve been working out non stop for three months but this week, I decided to take a week off, even coming off my Muay Thai gym three months ago I went straight to the gym without thought of break.

As I was in this suburban house and area, I decided to meditate more and more, at some point it took over my entire day. Day after day

I would meditate in bed and end up sleeping, I impressed myself with my ability to sleep 30+ hours in like a 48 hour period and it seemed from all the processing in my skull that it was well appreciated by my subconscious.

I had one last meditation session three days ago until all hell broke loose.

I seemed to have awoken to the bloom of blooms. The house I lived at suddenly had more females, and I was greeted in the morning by one of them saying how I was healthy for eating greens

She was unrealistically good looking, the type that’s in the gym every day and with great genetics and such.

During breakfast we had our conversation interfered with positively by this other, tall girl akin to a Viking, dyed hair and a very gothic attitude to life.

I engaged them both and could see the accumulated power only after one cycle of khan black

I bid them farewell and went on my day

When I got dressed and went out to take a break from meditating by walking with music, I saw tall girl outside her car “fixing” things and I couldn’t help but levitate there and begin to talk to her

I’m going to shorten a long story that can take an hour

We spent the day together, we drove down to San Francisco and everything, even bought weed together and came back. As we were sitting next to each other I felt the sexual energy rising and rising and I really enjoyed it, due to inner gasoline and khan stage one and then she said it… while her leg rubs up on me

“We’re not fucking”

Now I asked her to repeat herself and when she did, I agreed, thanked her whole heartedly, and then commended her for her great vision, seeing as the situation and crowded house doesn’t help out situation.

We walked more and talked and ended a 7 hour long day together with a good night

This is where the girl from the morning shows up fresh out of the gym and at the front door of the house, staring at me with an intense energy that could burn walls and castles.

She was wanting, and as we sat while she ate her dinner; she said it…

“Do you want to have sex?”

Now she led up to it by asking if I had a gf, and at this point I’m in complete awe of my power; I can tell energetically my development on khan stage one unleashing this dormant power left over from over a year of wanted and even longer time on khan

While the question was meant as if I wanted to have sex with her, I took it as a general question and stated I don’t want to, and such; I also let her know she’s extremely attractive and formerly I would have, but I am on my purpose.

Both of my “rejections” to these ladies have evolved my relations to them instantaneously

The one I just rejected ended up telling me her life purpose, which is much more beautiful than fucking her

The other one; we spent the entire next day together; buying food, eating it, exploring California in her car, and she gave me a deep and beautiful, free tarot reading and a special rock.

She even gave me a ride earlier today to my new hostel, which saved me like 45 bucks, and on top of this… while I did spend money to buy her lunch the day I met her; ever since then she’s been sneaking through and paying for me. Every restaurant we went to she would go pay the bill while I’m sitting down

It was a beautiful connection I had, no complications, nothing…. Just two souls meeting

Khan black stage one is the realest deal, my god, I have a mountain of gold under my feet being opened to me through this program, and I’m astonished at how fast it works

Good stuff, in my new hostel I’m here chilling and I’ll be going back to work on Monday and back to training too, life has been so good to me, the meditation along with the blessings of meeting beautiful and developed women with a purpose has showed me my life gifts, I’ve changed completely

I no longer get triggered easily, when I’m inclined to I think “Yazan you’re gifted, don’t ruin it” and I’m able to really stay my lane

In other news, tons of oral care I’m doing for a month now, I got an oil pulling set and mouthwash, been flossing tons and taking care of everything I can, I’m so happy in my life

Consciously guiding fearsome has got to have the most beautiful and personal effect a sub has ever given me ever, prince of darkness ZP, love my magnetism right now more than I’ve ever loved it; and how it develops so intricately

6 Likes

I forgot to mention something about the story above, while spending the first day with tall female,
We went to a basketball court near the home and we weee greeted with a kid who lived right there next to the court, and followed soon after by his sister and then her twin

It was a surreal event I feel as it brought back intense nostalgia to a time of childhood for me, on top of this, I felt the raw power of sexual mastery, as kids are the greatest radios to let you know you got immense power, and since I’m about to be a bungee coordinator for kids soon, it’s was a good indicator that I’m ready

I am coming a long way in realizing that life isn’t always about going above and beyond, it’s mostly about not leaking any energy to things I don’t want, keeping my thoughts clean and on track is infinitely more important than thinking really hard when the time comes

7 Likes

Nice results, it had to have quite a willpower to decline those two sex offers from such beautiful gals.
So your stack is this only one QTKS custom?

4 Likes

It’s this and also genesis + khan black stage one my friend

Edit: it seems my sexual healing is in the form of controlling my sexual urges, to a degree where the woman asks for it…. And I have a very lofty fighting goal therefore, I harness my sexual energy into it.

A few years ago I told myself “living on this earth and not enjoying sex with beautiful women is hell……”

And now, here I am, gladly giving that notion up for a greater plan and good. This is evolution

6 Likes

Okay.

My results have been phenomenal

On the shifting field of play, I am changing at god speeds, some times it feels as if I change overnight

Everyone stares at me, I can make a female smile just by looking at them, I look like an Ancient Greek gladiator.

My confidence is over the roof, I have utmost trust in my ability to manifest and I can’t help but celebrate

And khan black has been doing everything I hoped to gain from khan original. I am literally a new man every single day.

7 Likes

It’s time for an update.

I’m currently on my second cycle washout for this custom.

Everything is getting better each and every single day, I see the script of the programs all playing and how they intertwine khan black stage one+ genesis And my custom.

I cannot complain one bit, every day it’s like I’m making trillions of dollars in energy bank and I store it, expressing it beautifully and expanding my ability to harness and channel and aim and fire it.

My genesis run comes to an end as I introduce Hero next cycle

My results are as follows for those that need to read actual words

Muay Thai wise: my technique and my bodily development has shifted crazily towards my target goal; being an absolute fighting god. I want to show something to this world of magnitudes and raw, unfiltered and unadulterated violence in the most beautiful form, something unlike the world has ever seen and will ever see for a long time. I am definitely fulfilling that script; I sometimes feel as if the mirrors I look into are that circus mirror, because I shift so quick. My technique due to the very selective improvements in my muscles is something I’ve never felt before.

I don’t need “cardio” I can kick and punch and knee and elbow with such speeds and perfect, flawless technique for times that baffle me, let me put it this way

No matter how sore or tired of exhausted or broken I am, I can still throw a strike that’ll knock you out.

My relationship with myself is improving dramatically, I trust myself more and even if the world turns against me and convinces me that I’m inferior id still bet on myself and win.

My body shifts every single night in magical ways, everything is good.

5 Likes

In terms of how satisfied I am with this custom

The modules inner voice and faith unyielding alone are everything I’ve ever wanted, I have in two cycles reaped more positive inner karma to satisfy every worldly need I’ve ever dreamt of, any addition now is overflow!!!

5 Likes

Alright so I’ll try to post something now, it comes to mind a lot; a lot of my internal scripting and journaling is imagining this forum as recipient but I rarely do it.

I just finished the washout to my second QTKS custom cycle.

First off, everything has surpassed my wildest expectations, and my expectations were only made three weeks before QTKS early launch was available

Everything is better

Every single manifestation I’ve gotten has been extreme, even one’s related to my other programs which are khan black stage one and now Hero

Let me explain: I found the perfect job with the perfect atmosphere and the perfect emotions stirred and the perfect tests and the perfect props

Why do I say perfect? It exceeded my expectations

My job was under the sun for eight hours a day working on a trampoline and in that time I’ve

Strengthened my legs tremendously

Insane tan and recon recovery from sun

Used the long hours of no work to script and change my internal design, for 24 hours a day for the last cycle month; I’ve done nothing but script, even when it’s so far from what I’m feeling rn, I did this non stop

My body is better and I look like an alien; you know me; the best part is, I am shifting to the purpose of being the most spectacular striking machine on the planet. And it is delivering, not only have I been sore for over a year now with no one day feeling as if my body is fully recovered, even down to the tired in the deep marrow of my bone, I still hit like a truck and move well, and it reached a point where I am able to hit the bag for an hour after every single day of my job which is 4 times a week 8 hours of social training and scripting affirmations. On top of this; small crowds allocate when I’m hitting the bag and I routinely get complimented by someone, which should speak to my technique. Hear this my technique is so crisp and perfect, when I throw a right kick I feel it up to the upper part of my trap and even at the base of my skull on the back. My punches are a work of art, no telegraphing, straight from point A to B, always back to where I need it next, blinding speed and power.

My technique has improved drastically on this hero loop, on top of this, my focus is deepened greatly during exercise, which is the holy grail! It’s only one minute and a half.

Man I’m different

Khan black stage one third cycle now and I have to say this is the most challenging one yet, I’ve done a lot of khan runs but none come close to this, I literally have to walk on knives sometimes with holding down my emotions and seeing through the shit to the beautiful horizon. And I’ve come out stronger and better every single time, i am seeing how sneaky opportunity is, it truly needs you to seek it, you can’t sit there on the sidelines wishing things click, you have to go and take it.

If I had to describe the QTkS experience I’d say : rate of growth…. Maximized….

5 Likes

Can we see your custom :slight_smile: ?

At the top isn’t it?

1 Like

Silly me :slight_smile:

I can’t even put it into words but QTkS is absolutely different I have been obsessive with my life for the past two months; it’s gotten stronger and stronger to a point where I literally am spending hour after hour of my life overriding bad beliefs with good ones

I have written novels worth of scripts in my head, carefully choosing what conclusions I draw, I have redone my past as if on rebirth QTkS and reframed almost 15% of my life till now

That’s a lot; this is obsessive change too, I don’t spend much time just chilling; I love this, some times I’ll just imagine myself standing in front of massive tidal waves of good fortune and let them slam on me into my spirit bank, I’ll do this when words and ideas can’t formulate to reconfigure my character

Every single event, regardless how good or bad, underneath the veil is being drawn and framed as some form of ascension brought down by infinite intelligence itself.

Jesus, and on top of this, my shifting is next to none; this is magical stuff and I’ve always said it but wow, my body is changing on every single level, click after click of my bones day in and day out, and I’m so happy with the way I’m expressed to the world I feel as if I am a giant; sexual development and stature too strong, expressive features too OP, thank you for the goodies @SaintSovereign and @Fire i am taking khan black to the level it deserves, it’s the most intense program you’ve ever made

6 Likes

Alright time to journal, journaling here offers a soothing relaxant I can’t find anywhere else, it combines letting go of my burdens while also analyzing myself.

In terms of my life, I’ve gone into the long game mode, a mode of intensely higher focus, this feeling preceded even the news of Hero being launched. I have been on spartan for over a year and a half collectively by now and Hero seems to be so superbly perfect as a complementary program to my custom and khan Black that I’m lost for words and am just beginning to step back and allow the dam to bloom results. Essentially, I script, a lot, and I visualize, too. The main lesson from Hero, which I extracted was “become a master in all things by focusing on one thing at a time” struck true to me as confirmation bias kicked in. For instance, I was amongst the top of the world in an online game and, more than anything, I knew I became the best so quick because I was just good at things. I could be terrible at the art, objectively, yet still really know that one day I’ll be good and navigate with that childish optimism. It sounds simple yet it was how I got very good at everything I became good at.

As for khan black, it’s the third of 4-5 of the first stage and man oh man is this a genius program. I’ve developed an intensely deep and intimate relationship with the nuances of communication and the tiny details of how social energy moves. My identity is being conditioned to harness any and all interest from females (which is inevitable, I’m a soldier type, rugged and mysterious man in California) and to allow that to stir back into my drive for my private plans and goals.

The program is amazing. I really really enjoy stage one and cannot believe it’s only just the beginning.

On top of this, I have also healed years of bad internal self talk about me as a man, that is inevitable in this day and age.

I absolutely cannot believe the shifts I feel on a deep identity level as a man from just two cycles of stage one khan black. It’s almost like, every single shift forward was something I wouldn’t even have the faith, true insight, and clarity of soul to even go through with, even the courage to do go ahead and shift forward as a man really proves to me what I’m made of. I cannnnnot wait for stage two, however, I’m patient and since I know this is a long game, I want to do a minimum of six months on stage one. I’m building something huge this time; my first ever run on khan was stage one for a month, two for month and a half and three for month and a half and four for over a year.

When zp came out I did stage one for three cycles and stage two for three cycles and by the second cycle of stage three reached the promised land (realized I must go back to being a fighter) but this time I’m going to do six months of each stage as it’s Time to go the extra mile and show the world something it’s not used to.

5 Likes

Can you explain?

Interesting result I have noticed on khan black. My increased sensitivity and comprehension of energetic has allowed me to harness more energy from jealous men around me.

It did this by first giving me the signature khan black energy reading toolkit

As I began to become more and more certain that individuals that I SENSE are directing negative energy towards me (due to being proven right a few times across my 3 cycles of khan black) I started off feeling

“Why would they dislike me? I just don’t get it… it feels unfair because I am not feeling anything bad towards them”

As I awoke to the type of man I am, how can I not expect jealous men? I’m a wanted man, and only getting sexier… so, I begun to feel more nonchalant about it until now I feel as if I am allowing that negative energy to run through me and turn into good, I am draining their life essentially and most of the time I even get a good result right after since I feel brighter.

I finished my third ever QTKS cycle and third khan black stage one cycle and I am happy as hell, hero was more than what the doctor ordered, I can die right now and I’d be content.

2 more khan black stage one cycles

It’s only fair, I’ve had a long run with my sexuality… 5 cycles is sweet.

Another interesting thing to note, this is interesting due to how “little” it seems to me but I’ve gotten a lot of female numbers and contacts over the last three cycles almost under the radar completely in terms of conscious awareness.

7 Likes

Also it’s come more to my attention a plethora of results I’ve normalized in my mind. My ability to train and go through the gruel of a tired and heavy body is paying back a

yEar!!! ( more now)

On Muay Thai mastery and spartan customs!

I’m training currently, I always look forward for my trainings these days consisting of an hour of shadow boxing and technique work, can’t ask for a sweeter existence. :wink:

4 Likes