Xkjwx - Alpha Femme on the Rise

Alright… I’m starting one.

I will come back and edit this with my proper objectives and final decision on my first cycle here. At the moment it’s probably going to be : AsM & LE then EOG further down the track.

However… I wanted to note down two experiences from today and yesterday completely unrelated. While I have been deciding on a proper stack, I have been reading everyone’s experiences and journals and I have ran a few random loops to just see what happens.

A few days ago - I ran Ascension Chamber.
Today I ran - chosen from within & Love Bomb.

I have been learning to consciously manifest for over a year - using law of assumption and Neville Goddard’s way (I’ve seen many people on this forum bring him up)

Yesterday… I got a manifestation that I have been trying to achieve for the last 2 months. I couldn’t believe it - I was wrapped! It was only a small thing but it didn’t matter. It happened.

Today I had something really weird happen and I really can’t quite put it into words - I had this pure awareness moment - where I just felt that life was running “through me” and making my reality change. Far out I really can’t explain the profound moment - it was a soul realisation that nothing was real and my consciousness was just making everything up - I was looking at the clock and it was 444 and I have been seeing 222, 111 and 444 all day. I don’t usually believe in those kinds of things, because it’s all a belief. I believe it means whatever you want it to mean. It was weird.

Tonight the new guy I am seeing asked me if I was drunk… when I was texting him (I am not… ) I have this huge grin plastered on my face, my face muscles even hurt from smiling so much , I am like overly happy and giggling… CFW & love bomb doing its thang.

So yeah… just wanted to note those things before I start for real next week.

This is a continued on topic from my post in the introduction Category.

Add on : ok so I just had a guy who I hooked up with over a year ago text me out of the blue. What the hell… this is crazy.

12 Likes

Principle #1: The Universe is mental. All is mind.

You will see more of these things happen with running ZP subs that question your entire belief system of reality.
Which is a good thing, because it will also give you a lot of power over your own reality :slight_smile:

Prepare for more “wtf” moments :smiley:

3 Likes

Before subs last year - I had the biggest WTF moment of my life. I honestly thought that the curtain was going to be pulled aside to show that it was all just a stage and game over would come up in front of my eyes. I was literally waiting for it to happen any second. I was sitting there for 1/2 in pure WTF land.

I know that nothing is real but I still have been having trouble controlling my reality for the past 8 or more months. I want to master it but I guess I am impatient.

1st Aug - Start of Ascended Mogul Journey & Rich

1 x Loop of AsM
1 x Loop of Rich

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been on here. It’s catchup time.
While I was researching which titles to start over the last 2 weeks, I did try a few titles to see what would happen just for shits & giggles.

I tried libertine & love bomb (the original) on a date night which led to a pretty hot night, that’s all I will say about that. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Last week I had a migraine (I get them almost every month) so I brought Paragon. While I was hoping it would have an immediate effect, it didn’t. I normally take migraine medication but I REALLY didn’t want to take it, so I put off taking it. I did notice about 4 or 5 hours later, that the migraine had greatly reduced to just a dull ache and then for some strange reason, I started catching up on all the To-do list that I was hoping to get done the week before but as usual, was caught in the usual trap of procrastination or self-sabotage.

Whilst I was doing this I was having thoughts about Paragon (I also brought elixir) so maybe it was elixir, was working on clearing my procrastination. Maybe it was healing parts of my brain (I am bipolar type 2 - non-medicated and have been in remission for 3 years). or MAYBE it was healing (or rebalancing) my hormones because the migraines are caused monthly by my hormones.

Either way - next month I will be prepared and I can try it again and see what happens.

Today being the start of the month - I was finally ready to start a new routine.

I started by writing out all the objectives I would like to achieve this month on AsMogul & Rich (Yes, I decided on Rich in the end - at least to start with)

Then I got to work. While I didn’t feel a fire lit under my arse - It is 5.30pm and I have been sitting at my computer working on my websites & social media all day. Let’s just say that I haven’t achieved that in a very very long time. If I continue this, everything is going to change very quickly.

Over and out for Day 1

(Edited for Spelling - type to fast and don’t read it until it’s posted)

2 Likes