Wolf | Regeneration, Paragon and Chosen ZP

Indeed. I used to blog before and it was like an everyday journal thing with humor and lessons learnt. It did help me to be more mentally healthy.

Writing is giving order to one’s thoughts and helping us communicate more clearly. Will help with creativity and in generating more new ideas too aside from the many psychological benefits.

Am sure writing helped humans evolve just like reading.

1 Like

Do you still have that blog?

1 Like

It is still up bro but am loathe to share the link for privacy reasons.

1 Like

No problem :wink:

1 Like

Lol, almost forgot to play Chosen yesterday evening.
Feeling a bit more positive and happy today, yesterday not so much.

1 Like

Not much to report this week. Got ill on Monday evening. Today I’m feeling better. Still have played regeneration en paragon on Monday and Chosen on Wednesday.

Just now I played Regeneration and Paragon again. Felt a bit sleepy/relaxation and low on energy nearing the end.

Later, my head felt a bit full, like I consumed too much information.

1 Like

Played Chosen on Sunday. So far, I feel a bit more positive. Seems like I’m able to control negative emotions better.

But… I think I also have a bit of recon. I’m very lazy at the moment. Not much motivation. Later today I’ll play Regeneration and Paragon, after that the 5 days off.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this too. It’s like I still get aggravated but I can control the feeling much easier.

2 Likes

Laziness and procrastination seem to be a common theme when recon hits. I occasionally struggle with those too. @SaintSovereign why is that?

2 Likes

Yesterday I field completely off. Was suddenly depressed, negative and angry for no reason. My 5-day rest was up, so I played Chosen around noon. Not much happened right after that, by around 6 hours later i my mood shifted. I became happier en much more positive, it was like my mood suddenly switched 180 degrees.

Not sure if Regeneration ZP and Chosen ZP are the best combination. The days after Regeneration I usually deal with some kind of emotion like anger or sadness. When I have played Chosen, the days after I’m happier en positive.

I’m still going to play this stack when I’ve done 45 days.
After that, I’m thinking of going with Emperor ZP and Limitless ZP, I think those will help me with my original goals.

This past 2 weeks I’ve been free from work. Was planning to read books I have started but not finished.
Well my plans completely changes, I got very lazy and unmotivated.
Have mostly watched movies and have started playing video games again. Even writing in this journal and my offline journal was something I neglected.

Today, I’ve gotten my motivation back.
Listened to this podcast which is very interesting:

1 Like

On 18-1(or 1-18 for you Americans) I will have done 45 days of my current stack.
After reading the Emperor ZP objectives, I will definitely run Emperor after my current stack.
Probably will combine it with Limitless. Maybe when Daredevil ZP is out, I will add that one too.

Something I’m planning to do is to review my results after 45 days on Regeneration ZP, Paragon ZP and Chosen ZP.

1 Like

This week, I was dealing with a lot of negativity and anger. I just didn’t understand why I was feeling this :worried:. RECON? Regeneration?
I am currently in my 5 days washout. Monday was my last day of my stack.
Yesterday I had it with feeling like that and decided to play Sanguine Ultima in the evening. Sanguine had helped me before with this.
After having played Sanguine, I already felt a bit better.
But today? I am feeling SO MUCH better! :grinning:
I’m happy, chill, and no negativity, when yesterday I was negative and angry all day.

Thinking of adding Sanguine Ultima to my next stack: Emperor plus Limitless, and hoping Sanguine ZP will come out :crossed_fingers:

Experienced a lot of recon since I started Emperor.
Mostly anger. After my previous post, days after when I had played emperor again, I started to get recon again.
Tried using Sanguine ZP alongside it. But that seemed to make things worse.
Did notice more confidence en having clear boundaries, but the anger was too much for me.

Now I will do a washout for 1-2 weeks. After that, I will start from scratch with Ascension to give me a foundation.

Started a new journal at:

1 Like