Will have severe Business Responsibilities from OCT 2020 can

Beautiful. This needs to be pinned somewhere.

6 Likes

What’s wrong with Emperor?

2 Likes

Emperor is more for the entrepreneur who runs his own company.

1 Like

Conflict Resolution, People Management, Political Savvy, Bean Counting;
Negotiating with Bankers, Government Officials, Corporate Purchase Managers, and other Bureaucrat types, etc.

Emperor has neither interest, nor patience for these.

Or other realities of a CEO’s job.

2 Likes

These things are come to the surface when building an Emperor. An Emperor for me is building a business, sure it wouldn’t be like being the CEO of Apple. But still it can go that route. So you’re saying Emperor isn’t fit for this?

1 Like

I see the Emperor as a sub that molds and creates a man that is free from societal expectations, pressure, norms, etc.
He holds freedom as his #1 priority. He wants to be able to do, say and be whatever he wants.

That’s why the kind of business an Emperor creates is one that both provides value to the world AND allows him to gain that freedom, independence and whatever else he desires … - it’s a means to an end …

That’s why going down the CEO road, the big business path, is a waste of his time. His priorities and goals are way different than that.

5 Likes

Ya. @pakr93 said it well. Freedom above anything else, is the Emperor’s Goal.

This was the reason for that Alpha Male vs Sigma Male debate on the Ev4 Hype thread.

Emperor does support - Alpha level decision making, confidence, and leadership capability.
It does not support - Alpha like Enjoyment of competing, managing, domination games,etc.

4 Likes

Going down the CEO road and big business path is completely a waste of time if you know where the future is heading into. Every single one on here should work on a company that doesn’t focus on making money but providing value to other people out there and in return gain money. Okay but that explains it really well, that’s my path. Indeed I’m coming from a totally different mindset looking at company structures, management and all that kind of fun stuff. So I shouldn’t really look into EOG then after a couple months when I decide to swap out Emperor? @Simon not to leave you out of the conversation.

To get at your answer you mention the Alpha and Sigma male debate from the Ev4 hype thread. Well I consider myself a sigma as I don’t compete with other Alpha’s, I have my own point of few on reality. I like to do things my own way and I enjoy freedom not only for me but for everyone. I love to be alone and get stuff done but at the same time I am very social and talk active when I do decide to do something socially. So what do you think… Is EOG a no-go zone for me then?

1 Like

Note: That debate was about Khan vs Emperor, and the reply above was to @mecharc, who is already using Khan.

Actually, no. EOG is great for you. It is gender-neutral, and is not about any type of MALE - alpha or otherwise. :blush:

EOG is ALL about VALUE.

My inner thinking during G4 was in the line of:
“What needs to be done?”
“How can I make an impact here?”
“What is most important, and what can wait?”
+
Priorities. Opportunities. Tradeoffs. Phases. Patience. Timeslots. VALUE.
Family. Community. Stability. Sustainability. Conservation.
Etc.

EOG’s leadership & CEO-ness comes NOT from Alpha Attitude, but from a love for Efficiency & Effectiveness. He understands the Value of both Innovations, and Traditions.
He’s respected for his wisdom & maturity, not because he dominates.
Gold is beyond Social Games.

It’s a shame that none of us on this forum are truly ready for EOG’s power.
IMO, we have barely scraped 15% of Khan’s true capability, but NOT EVEN 1% of Gold.
:disappointed_relieved:

PS: I’d like other EOG users @HappyHero, @Malkuth, @DarkPhilosopher to comment on this post please.

PPS: Actually, I’d like the creators @Fire & @SaintSovereign to comment on this post too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Simon you have a very precise and coherent view of the subliminals and how to use them. I find this view fascinating. I guess your mind is constantly analyzing and unlocking (i.e., attempting to reverse engineer) how they work, and integrating them into your maps and schemas. You seem to be a ‘map and schematics’ kind of thinker. Your descriptions of the various programs are invariably helpful.

You seem to avoid the ‘manifestation’ and ‘magickal’ tropes in your thinking about subliminal process; choosing instead to focus on pragmatic effectiveness and efficiency. (hmm…this actually begs the question: how much of the way EoG affects you is actually an outgrowth of your own strengths, character, and tendencies? Might it affect someone else significantly differently? I don’t know.)

I’m 9 days into EoG stage 3, and I feel like I’m really just beginning my journey. I say this a lot, but, my nature is to move and grow slowly and deliberately. I know that a subliminal might affect me quickly, but if it doesn’t, I’m not surprised.

The main effects I’ve felt so far have been:

1. confirmation of my plans and a kind of encouragement to pursue these directions
  2. at times a free-floating joy seems to arise. I associate this with Emperor, though I’m not completely certain. It feels like my subconscious mind ‘likes’ it; like it’s enjoying good food.
  3. sleeping seems to be improving (playing the masked track through headphones at night)

so still basic and early days. I’m in the research phase of my business plan. (not even Research and Design yet.)

This statement is the most intriguing of all (to me):

Once again, (similar to some of your previous observations), I’ll be reflecting on that over the next period of time. This seems like a rich concept: ‘being ready for the power of’ the subliminal. I’ll be thinking about what that ‘readiness’ entails (for example, position in life, attitudes and motivations, action-orientedness and what types of actions one is ready to perform, etc.) and how to work with it.

More interested to hear what others have to say.

5 Likes

Thank you Simon. Currently I’m using Emperor v4, QL and every now and then some stacking modules or a supercharger. Mainly using Beyond Limitless for the time being. EOG was on my list for the second semester of 2020. So basically I’ll be running Emperor and QL for quiet some time until then. Either swapping out Emperor v4 or QL which will be at stage 4 by then for EOG. Probably going to swap out QL as I will have that fully integrated by then, hopefully. Six months for integrating stage 1,2 and 3 of QL seems fine to me. Share your opinion on this if you don’t mind.

As you said, not many people have shared there experience on EOG yet. I’d love to hit this stack in the second semester of 2020 as stated above. I do think it will really help with the business opportunities where I am building the foundations for at the time.

2 Likes

I do not believe in the concept of “integrating” subliminals.
Memorization of affirmations does not transform a person, only Experiences/Results do.

Nor do I think about Subliminals that far ahead. Who knows what the two geniuses are cooking.

It’ll all depend on your real world achievements till then, and goals/needs as they arise.

2 Likes

Neither do I, that’s not really an applicable answer here. You’re assuming I’m listening in my chair all day without taking action, which in fact I am not. You transmute the old into the new by using these subliminal’s and taking action accordingly. Our brains work in habits, I can assure you when doing something for over a year it will a habit really hard to break especially if you don’t want to break it consciously. But yeah, that’s my opinion, you can believe whatever you like.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know how I came across as attacking you.
My response wasn’t even an opinion on your plan (which you asked for),
I was opining on Concepts of “integrating subs” and “long range planning of subs”.
:disappointed_relieved:

If anything, I was assuming that you WILL have achievements, and your goals would have upgraded by then. Hence, no need to bother with planning that far today.

:hugs:

3 Likes

I was wondering the same. That’s why I tagged everyone I remembered, who was associated with EOG in any way. :smile:

3 Likes

No worries, it wasn’t even an attack on my end. Just a discussion :slight_smile: :heart::smile:

1 Like

That sounds like you need Quantum Limitless and a book on lateral thinking.

1 Like

Much appreciated advice!
any book you would recommend?

I’ve only read Edward de Bono’s Lateral Thinking. He has other books like Teach Yourself to Think, Serious Creativity, etc.
Here are a list of best lateral thinking books collected by Book Authority. https://bookauthority.org/books/best-lateral-thinking-books

Were u able to improve your fast thinking with QL?