[STACK] Road to Abundance (Trans. Med. 4) - EoG and a bit of EV4/EQ

ST3Q - Day 92 - 5/10/20 - Post 2

@HappyHero Nice to have you here.

Something off-topic. Sometimes when I am bored I play a few games online, very short matches. No actual money involved. Now I played with a group of Turkish people and let’s just say they weren’t too nice.
It gave me flashbacks to my highschool years where I had very similar problems. It was fascinating to observe how similar this feeling lurking inside me now was similar to back then.
But I noticed I didn’t become emotional like in my highschool years.
They were like a bunch of kids provoking me and trying to humiliate me.
But I didn’t let them provoke me and therefore they couldn’t humiliate me.

Actually, I was more like “The creators of this game built in the possibility to send gifts to your enemy to taunt them. This way, if someone let himself get carried away, he would get emotional and start to make mistake and then he’d lose. Also, the creators of this game know about this and support it and profit from it. Interesting.” Pretty analytical actually.

In the end I lost, but I don’t give a damn about winning or losing, it is just a game I play from time to time and nothing more.

I think EoG contributed partly to this because you can’t let yourself get emotional when facing competition. But it also stems from my extensive introspective and being more like my true self.

1 Like

I’m going to be honest, this incident really triggered something inside me.
It was my past self from my highschool years and he was very very angry. I went outside into the nature and I couldn’t get near people because when I did, I felt myself tear up. I sat with it, reminded me that this wasn’t me but this angry side in me and I assured it that it was okay to be angry. Shadowwork basically. I feel better now. I think I released a bit of tension

Make money online is an age old niche where gurus keep pumping new products and IM (Internet Marketing) newbies keep buying it. Its a lucrative niche, agreed Male Multiple Orgasm is a good niche too wet my feet :laughing:

ST3Q - Day 93 - 5/11/20

I had medium strong thoughts and feelings of depression and frustration yesterday.
There were just things keeping coming and adding themselve to this mount of memories that caused me deep frustration and pain. At first it was just about these Turkish guys, then it was about my highschool years, then about my past with women, other people I hated and envied etc.
I know I will make it. I have come so far now. I know I will make it.

It hurts, but I know I will make it. I will.
I had a dream about the forum… I bought SM and then I posted something similar to this post and Saint said something like “To me, you are on a very golden path”

I’m running my playlist again. Limit Destroyer and ST3 on loop for 6-8h.
When I start running Emperor, I think I will add Rebirth.

1 Like

ST3Q - Day 95 - 5/13/20

Nothing special to report, really. I get a few bucks here and there but it is not really constant cashflow yet.
Hmm… I am going to be in the office again soon. Maybe in two weeks.
Then I will practice cold calling there. I have never done this before and I am very curious how it will go.
My confidence is still at a stage where it highly depends on certain aspects, but I have managed to take control and be confident when I want to.

For those who are reading this… I guess you feel the same when I say this is a damn long journey. My progress feels like this:
Well, I looked for a graphic to show what I mean but I couldn’t even find one.
Just imagine a horizontal line that is almost completely flat, just minimal growth over very long periods of time. That’s what EoG is. I don’t know if I am the only one or you are experiencing something similar, if so, feel free to comment.

1 Like

Hope you remember my take on this…

EOG works perfectly fine for me, and I suppose it’s because my brain has the necessary experience & knowledge that Gold requires of it.

I’ve been using Stark since it’s release like 6 weeks ago, and only for the last 2 days I had stacked G4 with SQT for a specific experiment.
And notice the tone of my posts yesterday - I was writing like I were a Moderator here. :blush:

Could you elaborate please? What are you trying to say?

Jumping on the big subs without an existing foundation can be like building a house on loose sand - the building blocks just won’t stay in place. People on here used to recommend progressing from the smaller, tighter subs to the bigger ones, e.g. Mogul -> Ascended Mogul -> Emperor, but that idea seems to have fallen by the wayside, which is a shame because I think it has value.

If EoG isn’t quite working for you right now, maybe consider going back to basics for a while with Mogul, and return to EoG a bit later.

1 Like

You’re not alone.

Feels long to me too.

Similar to @bujin’s suggestion, I thought of focusing on Mogul for a while. Particularly when all of the new Q-upgrades happened. But in the end, I decided to stick with this year-long commitment to Ecstasy of Gold.

I’m instead focusing my attention on the Action side of the equation.

It has constantly been said that the subliminals work best when given Action and Contexts of Action as mediums through which to work. Those are the raw materials that they use to shape their masterpieces.

If you manage to convince DaVinci to visit your home for a few months, better go the extra step and also prepare him a studio workspace well-stocked with art supplies.

So here are a few questions: ‘When it comes to the subliminal I’m working with, what are the Studio and what are the Art Supplies that it requires in order to get busy creating?’ ‘What does it need?’ ‘What is it asking me for?’

I’m working with those right now.

1 Like

I thought something similar. I vowed to not buy another subliminal until I have reaped the results I want from the ones I already have, or until it is proven they don’t work for me.
The thing is, I have been taking action quite a lot actually. Saint told me EoG needs a lot of time to get revved up. And it did assist me with contemplating my role in the world and what wealth means to me.
But beyond that, nothing happened yet.
So… I don’t know what else to do…

2 Likes

I’d stick with the action side.

as in keeping the focus there.

not as a phase or step to be gotten through, but as the whole focus

like with strength training: you’re either working out, resting and recovering, or refueling. Apart from those three, there’s not much else to worry about.

with time, those three steps will work.

I mean, you can upgrade your specific methods and your form, but there’s nothing else to really worry about.

So what about in this area?

When it comes to wealth and wealth-generation, what would be the equivalents of Working Out, Resting and Recovering, and Refueling?

As I’ve been thinking about it lately, it’s seemed to me that it all comes back to negotiating deals around transactions of Value.

Building systems to manage and optimize your own sources of Value. Making proper and appropriate deals around the times when you grant Value to or exchange Value to others. Prospecting and mining to uncover and tap into additional sources of Value within your sphere of control (that includes positioning yourself geographically and metaphorically to allow optimal proximity to sources of Value).

That seems like it to me.

2 Likes

ST3Q - Day 98 - 5/16/20

I have thought about it. With “it” I mean this whole year I have been here. After thinking about this journal here and wondering why I haven’t made any real money yet and why many things haven’t changed yet, I was thinking if I ever actually got results from subliminals from here. So I reviewed my collection and my journals. I found that I did indeed get results but it was like I would always get stuck in a stage right before actual, physical results. For example when I used Emperor (correctly) there were changes. But most of the time it was… how can I explain it…
If there were 3 stages
1: Nothing is happening
2: Oh, I start to feel something
3: This shit is awesome!

I would find myself stuck between stage 1 and 2. It felt like there was always just a little bit more needed to get tangible results but it didn’t happen. I got to admit that for long periods of time I used the subliminals the wrong way. For example I wouldn’t play enough loops or not take steps.
I don’t think it is fair to claim these subliminals don’t work. I think they do work, but I have only scratched the surface so far. And I don’t want to jump around and buy more and more subliminals without using what I already got to its fullest.

So I thought about a solution. Let’s just assume I am doing everything right with EoG (Saint said so and I don’t see how I could do even more to assist the subliminal) but what about the rest?
What if I started all over again and used all subliminals I have beginning from DREAMS, continuing with AM etc. while continuing with ST3?
(Actually I feel like EoG isn’t what I thought in the first place. It seems like a program for entrepreneurs who plan to build a business from 0 to seven-figures over the course of mulitple years. All I want is a few thousand bucks to make myself a good time and then build a business later on. Well, I didn’t know I wanted that when I started with EoG too.)

Then I would play for example DREAMS + ST3 for a while and actually work with my dreams, and then move on to AM + ST4 and stop listening to EoG once I am finished with all stages and pick it up later on when I want to build my empire.
Then I’d play Emperor and so on and so forth.
I think this is a good idea. To give the subliminals I already got the opportunity to prove themselves again by using them in a more holistic way and not focusing too much on the subliminal but more on my life.

3 Likes

This is the reason why EoG isn’t working as well did you — you have an internal wealth ceiling, and it may be lower than you realize. We all have one, and it’s the main reason most of us can’t make money online (calling @James).

For this who don’t know, a wealth ceiling is a subconscious internal limitation of how much money one believes they can make that we self impose on ourselves. You can figure out yours by meditating on how your life would be if you generated a certain amount of money. If you thinking of yourself making 100k/year online and you experience fear, doubt or any other emotion, there’s your wealth ceiling.

For years, my ceiling was 100k. I’d always get close, then make weird decisions to self sabotage. Things like, “I don’t like money that much,” or “I’m actually fine at 86k!” Once in broke that ceiling, my whole life changed, because now I was thinking BIG. So now, I act and live like someone who will make millions and can accomplish anything.

I see results when I look at this journal. The action taking, the deep and rich self exploration, the reconciliation (which means those old thought patterns are now being tackled) — and that’s what this doubt is. It’s reconciliation at its best. Remember, the subconscious is shifty. It’ll convince you to switch just before you breakthrough. It’s attempting to maintain homeostasis, not change. Change is hard. Change could mean death (metaphorically). Keep going.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign keep using ST3, I just don’t use Limit Destroyer anymore because I want to give ST3 more exposure.
I thought the doubt-handling and dissolving happened in ST1 or am I mistaken? Should I listen to ST1 again?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Is correct. Any deviation from the path or road to wealth or increase in your income is an obvious sign of an ingrained wealth ceiling. I experience it every day whether it’s self sabotaging behaviour, doubting myself and my abilities and wondering how in the fuck I am going to even begin, or constantly switching subliminals. I am determined to accomplish this and make it my reality. I need to be financially independent and self reliant for my metal and emotional health more than anything . I crave freedom more than anything and I want the ability to walk away from a situation , person, or place if I want to. To not be endlessly thinking about how much money I have or don’t have in my bank account. Thank You so much @SaintSovereign You have once again cemented to me what my ultimate goal is

1 Like

ST3Q - Day 102 - 5/20/20

We crossed the 100 day mark! I’ll play one loop of EQ together with ST3 today, just to see what it is like.

2 Likes

ST3Q - Day 103 - 5/21/20

I have run one loop of EQ yesterday after work, I didn’t notice any changes.
I thought a bit about everything I talked about a few days ago. I believe the core problem for me is the density of the subliminals. Since I am already taking action and I have a job, I think the best thing to do for me is to use lighter subliminals from now on.
Or maybe it is a problem with the way I react to the build of the subliminal. I remember back then when I tried Emperor Experimental I way pushed towards taking action in dating.
Now I have no idea why it was dating I felt so drawn towards and not business or something else but this proves my point wrong since Emperor is a very dense subliminal.
So another reason could be that the goals of EoG are too advanced relative to my current level in this area. I mentioned this already and this actually makes sense and gives us a better base of understanding to work with.

Here is my idea: Since my business life is working out pretty nice right now, I will write EoG off as a learning experience. I will continue with ST3 until Day 120 and then switch to ST4 until Day 150 before I end this project.
After that I will reorient my goals. I can imagine running Emperor (Either Experimental or Q) and a lighter subliminal with it like DREAMS or Mind’s Eye or something similar.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about this. A few days ago I had an occasion where I earned about 10 bucks. Not much you would say and I would agree but here is the thing: I can scale the process.
Since I am very experienced with what I am doing I can make these 10, 20 or 30 bucks in 10 minutes everyday. You know, I really like to get excited and play around with numbers. So I did the math: If I had just one such occasion everyday, it would be an extra ~600 bucks every month for little time spent. Take away the weekend, in case I want to chill on weekends, it would still be ~440 bucks.

In 9 days this month ends and I am going to sign the contract with my boss and get paid. There is only one thing that bugs me though: What is really important to me is to have enough free time for myself. And I need a lot of time for myself. Since I proved that I get much work done very fast (I got the work of more than one week done in 2 days and the boss is very proud of me) and we are all friends there (honestly, he is a great boss. It is a pleasure to work with him) I believe it won’t be a problem to ensure the hours I am physically present in the office don’t increase too much. He knows I want to start my own businesses and that I need time for them anyway.

So, all in all, so far I am very content with how this journey in this journal went. I didn’t become a millionaire but luckily I also wasn’t pressured by anyone to make money immediately.
I had a very great time learning alot of stuff with a lot of failure without it hurting me on an existential level. Almost nothing I have tried so far in this journal actually worked out. Since May I didn’t sell a single copy of my book, I didn’t sell a single one of my posters so far, no one used my affiliate links etc. I think every entrepreneur has to go through this frustration. And now, I can just take all the lessons I have learned, also how to work with the subliminals and which subliminals to avoid, and go on to the next project.

1 Like

Also I want to thank @AMASH for his book recommendation “Ready, Fire, Aim” by Masterson. It is a very good read indeed. I didn’t complete it, because the rest of the book talks about how to grow your thriving business, so I am only reading the first part (Infancy) again and again.

1 Like

I notice when I am at home there is a higher possibility for me to go through certain stages or phases if you want to call it that way.
It begins with something that frightens my ego. And then I remember death and I grieve for the dynamics of our present complicated world. And after that a kind of deep peace fulfills me.
I am thinking about starting to write poetry to become able to express these things (See, I can’t even give “it” an actual name) these moments better.

1 Like

ST3Q - Day 104 - 5/22/20

I came up with a few ideas.
First of all, I can now clearly see which designs people are interested in. Currently there are 8 designs in my store. In total, I have about 20 designs. And only 1 of these 8 really grabs people’s interest. But they don’t buy yet. I guess it is because of the price. But it will be a numbers game. Some day one of them will buy. Now I can concentrate on this poster when it comes to advertising. I will have to look for an influencer and actually send them a copy and ask them to post about it. I can imagine this would be pretty pricely but there is a trick. Instead of reaching out to influencer with a large following, I will look for small influencers with a highly engaging crowd. This way I don’t even have to pay them money to post about it, because they are grateful enough when someone sends them something for free.
But that’s something I will be thinking about when I get my first paycheck, or at least when I have signed the contract.

Which brings me to the next point. Remember how I talked about starting all over again regarding subliminals? I got an idea. I will be using Mind’s Eye and DREAMS (together with ST3/4 until day 150, as announced). But I will only buy Mind’s Eye if I completed a certain (business-related) task.
I think Mind’s Eye and Dreams will work together very well.

First I thought about using Iron Throne for multiple reasons but I will save that for later. Although I must say maybe I’ll really use Iron Throne. I am going to be cold calling people soon and this inner-confidence thing might really help with that.