Why was my post closed without even giving me a chance to reply?

Simply the system limiting the amount you post as a preventative measure against spammers. If you are an active member, it doesn’t take longer than a day or two to get bumped up to the next tier where you don’t need to worry about post limits.

In the future, please avoid making new accounts to bypass this.

That is what you should have done indeed. What you experienced was very likely reconciliation due to overexposure. You must read the instructions carefully and follow them. As I like to say, these aren’t toys, but tools of profound self-transformation.

Having horror dreams simply means your subconscious mind is processing.

Ah, it’s been a while since we’ve last been called an authoritarian regime. It’s always interesting to see what people come up with.

Y’all… have no idea what support deals with sometimes.

Honestly @hemangwarsi92 @hemangwarsi93, I always get a sort of wistfulness when situations like these happen.

Y’all know that feeling when something good could have happened, like a one-of-a-kind relationship with a beautiful girl that you just clicked with or a trip to another country that could have been life changing but missed?

That sort of wistful “what-if”?

You could have joined the forum, posted a couple times, got help from the incredibly helpful and friendly tight-knit community here, even sent in a ticket with questions (which has a direct link to @SaintSovereign and I) and you could have been making use of these incredible tools we’ve created, the knowledge and the community we’ve cultivated over the years.

You could have been growing as an individual, not through the classic bells-and-whistles approach that is so popular nowadays, but on the deepest level of your being. You could have been on a journey of a lifetime, of incredible transformation, wisdom, insight and results. One that would have helped you understand who you truly are and then grow, improve and refine from there.

Instead, you decided a better course of action was to run for a refund twice in a rapid succession, one with a third party, rather than approaching us directly in a cooperative manner, as if we are some grand enemy for you to take on.

Let me tell you, neither @SaintSovereign nor I really mind or care. We’ve batted away and took head on such individuals before, and we’ll continue to do so. You aren’t even the worst one. We don’t even get phased at this point.

But here’s the thing. For us, this isn’t just a business. This is a passion project, something that @SaintSovereign and I wake up each morning with a desire to improve, grow and cultivate to ever greater heights.

We aren’t Amazon. We care about our customers on a deep level (as you can see by the community here), but we aren’t going to pander to individuals who think abusing us or our community is a good approach. So if you believe that is going to be your approach with us going forward, we don’t want you as a customer. Simple as that. We’ll give you your money back, blacklist you and cut our ties with you.

We have no problem doing that, as we want to grow a specific type of community. One that is focused on becoming greater than they ever were. As we say it, we want to advance human potential. I like to follow what I call the campfire policy - you share and discuss the greatest secrets, the ways of improvement and growth with your most trusted friends around a campfire. If a random dude runs up, starts stomping on your fire and ruining your conversation and growth - he gets thrown out.

I suggest you take some time off from posting and use the subliminals you have - I have seen that you downloaded all of them and most likely haven’t deleted them. Read the instructions carefully and follow them to the letter, take action and be serious about this process. Don’t think of it simple dabbling, consider it as something that could change your life forever - and treat it as such.

After some months have passed, you have grown as an individual and considered your actions towards us, put in a support ticket with your name and a link to this thread. We’ll consider the situation then, and whether removing you from the blacklist would be a good idea.

The thing is, this isn’t about the money. This is about something deeper, more subtle. You can either ruin your relationship with us completely, run away and be happy that you saved a couple bucks. Or, you can consider that maybe, just maybe, there is something to this whole thing, that perhaps this could be worth so, so much more than a couple greens, and that you are curious to see how deep does the rabbit hole go.

Some individuals and many pirates (though I don’t believe you are one, and this is more of a general statement) consider it a win if they manage to steal a couple of our products from us, but they miss out on the real meat and purpose of the program when they do this. They don’t treat the programs with the respect they deserve, and they skimp out on the seriousness of what they are trying to do. They simply treat it as another “shiny” to collect in their endless terabytes of folders that are collecting dust, not realizing the gold they have on their hands. In their blindness, they miss greatness.

Truthfully, they don’t just steal from us, they steal from the potential they could have achieved. They lack the understanding to look deeper and end up spinning their wheels for years. Some achieve the insight to understand this (and some of those, the rare ones achieve greatness or are achieving it right now - couple of examples right here in the community), some never do and never will. That is why so many of them have become one with their endless folders - they too, are collecting dust and doing nothing.

Consider carefully your situation, what you desire to do, how you would like to approach this company, this community and us, and then make a decision.

Remember, this isn’t about being “alpha” and sticking to your guns no matter what. “Alpha” is a highly misunderstood concept, one that often denigrates the value of flexibility and “softer”, more “subtle” approaches.

Weigh what you are attempting to achieve and what is important to you. Your pride/ego or the possibility that there could be something so much more, that there truly is some untold, limitless potential and power hidden deep within you that is yearning to be released - and the tools to do so.

The decision is yours - choose your path with wisdom.

20 Likes

Well this one sentence pretty much sums up this whole thread now, doesn’t it.

6 Likes

Lion, Saint, Fire, I aspire to one day have the amount of patience that you three do with this.

7 Likes

Just to update the result, Paypal decided not to refund me any money.

5 Likes

What wealth titles do you have, @hemangwarsi92?

3 Likes

We welcome you to this forum with love and open arms.

I recommend you listen to RICH solo and let it turn into incredible wealth for you.

When the 100 or 200 dollars you spent turns into a subliminal journey that will make you 1000’s, you’ll be glad things worked out this way.

The best way for you to be totally embraced into this community was with a start of radical responsibility. It sucks that paypal didnt refund you the money, but now you can say to yourself

“I’VE BEEN DEALT THE HAND I’VE BEEN DEALT, AND ITS TIME TO TURN MY INVESTMENT INTO AN EMPIRE.”

Wishing you the best of luck!

2 Likes

Rich and Rich Crypto.

1 Like

That is definitely. If I get any result, I would be the first to come here and sing praises. Despite what has happened previously, I would readily be extremely happy if I actually get results. Results are indeed what matters in the end.

I’d recommend following the pattern, journalling (this helps you realise your results for sure, besides the possible obvious ones) and being aware. We’ve all gotten some kinds of results and certain subs have hit others quicker (they gel with the title more) than others. So be patient and work with it.

If you need any help then we’re all here to help you out. You got this brother.

Hit me up if you need anything.

2 Likes

you spelled “when” wrong… :point_left:t2:

4 Likes

Hahaha. :joy: :joy: Lets wish its soon enough.

India is a poor nation. And this amount of money is actually quite a lot for an Indian student. But still, I would not run the wealth titles like Rich/Rich Crypto first of all. Because the loneliness factor is killing me. I have started running Wanted and Primal Seduction. Along with listening to those 2 subs, I would try to start cold approach and form a social circle. I would update my results when I am able to get some success.

When I first ran RICH I literally got a check in the mail for $6k+… same day, if I remember correctly. Obviously, it was something already in progress, but still… the timing was wow.

I get that different parts of the world are… well, different… and I do live in a rather wealthy part of my country. But… RICH works, that’s all I can really say.

1 Like

In the future its better you pm Saint or Fire and include the ticket number.

Personally if i was you i would run RICH and PS … give it a month then add Wanted.

Also change your mindset to that of positivity and abundance… scarcity mindset will bring you more dread and loneliness. You should also stop seeking validation from people especially women… there is nothing wrong with being “lonely” and once you accept that you will realize it is a gift. You will also start to be sought after by women and things will work in your favor more often… Also start being more grafeful in life and give thanks to the universe in your head or outloud and writing it down… the more gratitude you show the more your vibration will change and your situation will change… 1 more thing it takes action to create results

ignore the horrible grammar mistakes lol and also take baby steps when doing things

1 Like

Do you listen to tracks you have refunded?

1 Like

Also… “alone” is not the same as “lonely”. In 2010 I found myself single, after several years of a (bad) relationship. I lived alone for the next 4 years, only dating again after 3, and with a relatively small social circle. I needed to truly understand myself, and be ok with my own company - not needing anyone else, before I was ready to be in a relationship once again.

If I’d approached dating from the perspective of being lonely and wanting someone to “fill a void” in my heart or my life, then I’d have been setting myself up to be crushed again.

My favorite relationship quote ever is…

“To get the girl of your dreams, you must first become the man of hers”.

Otherwise, you get this:

4 Likes

@RVconsultant @hemangwarsi92 isn’t it a good idea to close this thread down. since you are being given a chance to reply. You can start a new thread! But please close this one down.

2 Likes

Sorry for the stupid question. But how do I close the thread ? I dont see a Close button

Oh, and I am very grateful to everyone for replying. Including @Lion @BLACKICE @Floridianninja @TheBoxingScientist @Brandon @Billions @friday . I would take heed of your advice and implement it surely. Thanks again.

4 Likes

I don’t think you can close a thread, it has to be done by a moderator.

2 Likes

just ask @RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher to close it for you.

3 Likes