Why was my post closed without even giving me a chance to reply?

Come one man! You can do it! Later this would be a fun story to say when you have been with us for a while!

I actually WANTED to be part of this website. But I have been banned.

Also, when you say “You can do it!”, I am not really sure what exactly you mean by that. Can you elaborate a bit on what exactly were you referring me to do ?

Your account is still active. Ask @SaintSovereign whether you can start a journal. See his response and start something.

Take some responsibility, bro.

Do you really think ME asking @SaintSovereign ANYTHING is actually going to be fruitful after the discussion we had together ?

At least try. If he says no, it wouldn’t be different than before.

1 Like

Even God can forgive you if you took the responsibility and asked with pure intentions.

5 Likes

How about you wait for Paypal to refund your money. Then if you still wanna be part of this community, you can go ahead, choose two of the products you now own, and open a journal here on the forum. Write about all the results — good and bad. After 30 days when you had enough time to properly review and test the products, you can either leave, or you decide to rebuy the titles because you actually enjoyed the products. Add a sincere apology and become a regular member of this forum, and I am sure the founders won’t hold any grudge towards you.

5 Likes

Ok. I am really upset now. I could not even post anymore from my previous account. I just had to create a new account to continue the conversation. I dont understand"I have not called anyone names" or said foul languages. So why strip of the basic right to post ?

I was actually going to post this :
(Hey @SaintSovereign , I know we started off on the wrong foot. But can you forget whatever happened previously between us and do a fresh restart together ? Maybe as a token of friendship, let me purchase the same titles again from you again.)

But unfortunately I could not post this.

1 Like

There are common restrictions on new users that you are experiencing. It’s okay.

Anyways, please wait for his response.

Meanwhile I hope you know that listening instructions are just 1 loop every other day. Hope you didn’t overload yourself by listening to a lot of loops. That could cause issues.

2 Likes

“We started off on the wrong food“

:rofl: :rofl:

Man, you tried to steal candy, got caught and banned from the candy store, and now you realized life is worse without any access to candy —_—

I would actually have journalled the programs happily. But I dont feel very courageous to try the products now any more. Sort of because the issue of horror dreams, breathlessness, and increased pressure and along with the fact that I no longer have confidence over the owner any longer.

@friday - we have all made mistakes somewhere or the other. Lets wait for SaintSovereign to respond to this :pray:

1 Like

Ok. And Now, I lost respect for the community as well.

Then maybe it is better you leave. Why are you still posting?

You can always return in a few months or years.

1 Like

Look. Never mind @friday. He means well. He is one of the users here who get excellent results from the subs. But he has seen loads of people coming in and causing trouble for the Co-founders. Which is why he and some of us are protective of them and the forum.

Just understand that doing things like this has consequences and accept it with grace.

4 Likes

Here, I will tell you something most people do not know about me.

I actually started out just like you @hemangwarsi93

I stole candy, got caught and banned from the candy store, and realized life is worse without any access to candy…

But I took responsibility for it.

And if you still wanna be part of this community, I recommend you to do the same.

13 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is a community with both a strong sense of standards and mutual support. The founders are incredibly generous and understanding, more so than any other company I’ve ever seen.

SC products change lives. They produce amazing results. And there are hundreds of journals here to illustrate that fact. Usually, this kind of stuff is gated and firewalled and hidden from view, but not here… and that’s what makes us protective. We don’t want people spoiling it for the rest of us.

I personally block & mute anyone I consider to be a troll or otherwise a troublemaker, regardless of whether or not they stay on the forum after an issue, so it makes little difference to me. But… this is a place where people change their lives, and if the bosses give you another chance… accept it with gratitude as this is a wonderful place to be. If not, well… actions have consequences.

TL;DR summary:

badtime

3 Likes

Yes. @BLACKICE , I understood that very clearly. I am indeed having a very bad time now. I am going to quit. No more message from my side. Clearly, this (which I thought to be an open community), is actually run by an authoritarian regime.

Uff! Why can’t you understand that different people will have different reactions to what you have done?

You could have waited for a while. Instead you kept excusing yourself a lot. You said that you wanted to start all over again but now you are reacting to fellow users comments and saying that this forum is an "authoritarian regime. "

I can understand that you have mixed feelings and thoughts going through your mind. I advice you to post once more to SaintSovereign or Fire IF you are interested to stay and then STAY OFF THE FORUM UNTIL THEY RESPOND TO YOU.

Else, bye and all the best.

3 Likes