Who are the old users still active on the forum?

Can relate. Since I’ve started taking actions I’ve not keeping journaling up.

4 Likes

Still here, only name changed bc it fitted more with the original meaning of why I chose WhiteTiger as username :wink:

Working on things in the background at the moment, experimenting a bit with customs trying to figure out how I react to stuff, not yet ready to share everything here.

3 Likes

I joined back in october 2018 a day after my birthday

4 Likes

Yeah, those good earlier times! I miss Emperor 2, 3 and 4. At that point in time they make me feel indestructible.
Perhaps I was more sensitive to those scripts for some reason. More advances, less perception of change except for the honeymoon period. Maybe is too subtle. :upside_down_face:

Damn I’m coming on my 5th year anniversary on here lol. September of 2018

4 Likes

You successfully integrated a lot of Emperor the Emperor script. That’s why you don’t feel it anymore. Same thing happened to me. When I started running Emperor I was the furthest thing of the objectives that sub was trying to achieve. After 2 years of running the pre Q versions, self confidence is now my natural state. I don’t even remember what it feels like to lack self confidence. Same thing happened with LBFH, I don’t remember the days of low self love.

3 Likes

@Lion do recall the order of the technologies pre Quantum?

Quantum
Ultima
Quimtessence
Q
Terminus
ZP
Zp2

1 Like

That’s correct as far as I know. Was there a PrimalTech before QuantumTech?

You’re right! Primal tech! :grinning:
New Dawn
Quantum Tech
Q
Qv2…

2 Likes

Dec 26, 2018. Time flies by

1 Like

I always wanted the evolution of subliminals and its versions. Something like Linux distribution timeline but this only can be created by @SaintSovereign or @Fire

3 Likes

Which generation of Subclubber are you? (Ie. What was the running tech when you joined subclub?)

• Gen 1. Primal
  • Gen 2. New Dawn
  • Gen 3. Quantum Tech
  • Gen 4. Q V1
  • Gen 5. Q V2
  • Gen 6. ZP V1
  • Gen 7. ZP V2

0 voters

@everyone

1 Like

What tech was Emperor v3?

I believe it was the beginning of New Dawn.

It still sounds confusing. :grinning:

2 Likes

On february 6, 2019:

Look here :wink:

Emperor was updated to v3 on may 20, 2019.

About Emperor v3:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20230225-230631_Brave

2 Likes

I believe after Saint and Fire will be you the oldest user. I remember Alexander but he was suspended for unknown reasons( at least, I do not know)

PS. I should retract myself but I won’t. It makes the forum more active. :grinning:

Finally, we will rank seniority in SC.

1 Like

I joined the forum 3 days earlier

3 Likes

Saiyan4Blue last posted on Jan 2023. He joined on April 30, 2018.

2 Likes