New Roadmap Thread (May 2019)

We’ve been underground for awhile now, thinking, experimenting and strategizing. First, we’d like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding. That being said, here’s what’s coming in the next few weeks:

Sex Mastery 2:
Notice we didn’t name this “Sex Mastery v2.” We’ve rebuilt this completely from scratch, based on the new version of the Weapon X platform. We scrapped the old Weapon X, which worked well only in certain scenarios, and recreated using the knowledge and feedback acquired from various releases – namely, NDDK and Spartan. Initial tests have yielded amazing results.

Even though we’re releasing this as a new product, owners of the original Sex Mastery will receive this as a free upgrade, primarily because we never released the masked version of the original and we’re phasing out the old version (it won’t be for sale in longer). In the future, however, programs that are completely rebuilt to this extent may be released as a new title for purchase, especially if we leave the older version up for sale at a discounted price.

I’m sure many of you have already guessed what this means…

Weapon X is BACK. Testing will begin at the end of the week:
When @Fire and I started SubliminalClub, our main mission was to see how far we could push human potential. While we’ve had a lot of fun building other titles, we want to refocus a bit on our original goal. Closed testing will begin sometime this weekend. Those of you who participated in NDDK are welcome to join, but you’ll need to let me know by the end of the week. Others who want to apply should PM me. Keep in mind that we’re going to be much more strict and rigorous regarding testing protocol. You will be required to perform a light physical test that you can do from your home and will take about 30 minutes a day.

Emperor v3:
Emperor has been upgraded to the latest technologies, with a ton of new modules added. We’ll release the full module list once it’s released. It should also be easier to use, with results manifesting much quicker (still, as long as you take action). As always, this is a free upgrade to those who have already purchased it.

True Social:
True Social is BACK. Our voice actress was going through a very terrible personal issue, hence her vanishing. She provided significant proof of this issue, as well as a sincere apology. She’s eager to start working with us again.

Khan:
We’re still keeping this close to the chest, but Khan is our first multistage and will lead to others. I will say that it’s built on Emperor. Our multi-stages function differently than you may be used to. Instead of running sequential “stages,” you will be provided with four complete, fully realized and original subliminals and their respective modules / objectives.

From there, YOU choose which stage to run and for how long. Of course, you’ll probably need to run any particular stage for 30 days to see results, and you’ll need to be completely honest with yourself in order to determine how to proceed. We’ll also provide a recommended order, but we strongly believe that you know what you want and need from life more than we do.

One of the included subliminals will have the entire program combined into one, and you can use the others as “stacking modules” if you’d like. Keep in mind, however, each title is essentially a major program in itself.

We’ve got more titles on the way – we hear the calls for upgrades to Mogul and Ascension, as well as those who want to focus on individual skills, like copywriting, mastering the stock market, etc. After we test the Weapon X platform, we’ll work on those. If anyone is a skilled day trader in the stock market, or if you trade forex and are willing to provide proof, please PM me.

Put comments and suggestions here.

27 Likes

Thank you very much for your hard work, what a surprise to see all that you guys prepared! I (and I think I an speak for everybody here) am very grateful for all you have done! Literally changing lives!

Can’t wait to see how Khan will work and also how all the new Weapon X serie will create massives opportunities for growth and mastery!

Also as a big fan of emperor, I can’t wait for the version 3 to be released! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Emperor has already been updated. Does it mean it will be released within the next few days?

Other than that, you guys rock!

9 Likes

Please add a strong module to Sex Mastery to help overcome Premature Ejaculation

3 Likes

Wow, guys! Everything is great! Khan script will be vocoded by Benedict Cumberbatch? :slight_smile: just kidding!
Excellent news! I would like also to see updated Primal and Sex & Seduction, separate, for more fine tuned stacking :slight_smile:

5 Likes

NGL, reading this gave me a boner…

4 Likes

Looking forward to game mastery being updated. Have some guys I play against would like an edge.

4 Likes

The multistage Khan sounds very intresting! Can’t wait to hear more about it.

3 Likes

And Primal Seduction description mentioned Aura New Dawn. Will be very good to have an updated version.

4 Likes

This is great news!

A question about Sex Mastery 2: Does it have anything, like the Libertine aura or other such modules, that will help when talking with women outside the bedroom? Or would 99% of the effects from this sub be mostly noticeable during sex?

About Khan and Emperor v3: Is anything you have learned from PS Iron Throne adapted and included in these? @Fire has talked about something big coming up related to Iron Throne, so I am curious whether this is what he was talking about, or another secret project.

8 Likes

It’s still very much focused on sexual activity, from kissing to foreplay to anything and everything related to sex. Also, ANYONE can use it and reap the benefits. :wink:

Yep. But @Fire is playing this close to the vest. I haven’t even actually looked at the full script yet. Wanted it to be a surprise.

Also, if the Khan multistage goes well, we are considering expanding Ultimate Artist, as I have some ideas for that. For example – a whole stage dedicated to making money with your art. A stage focused on creativity enhancement and craft development, etc.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign Are you guys still developing the “Alchemist” or is that on the back-burner now ?

4 Likes

Alchemist is still in development. Part of it will be built on Weapon X, so we want to finish those tests first.

5 Likes

Okay , thanks for the quick reply.

3 Likes

Is it too early to reveal how Emperor will be easier to use?

5 Likes

Yeah, I am all about news on emperor, I am really excited about it! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

I hope all this is in Emperor v3…

6 Likes

My surname is khan so i will have to get this one lol cant wait to hear more about it

3 Likes

The meaning of “Khan” is king or leader.

7 Likes

…Supreme Emperor? :wink:

5 Likes