Main Discussion Thread - Khan

Hi new to the forum. I have some questions @SaintSovereign

-Can I run the loops with a break. For example 3 loops break 4 hours and then another 3 loops each day?

-Will aura enhance produce faster results with khan or it is no needed? Would you recommend to add libertine in my routine if i want to focus on my sex life alongside with Khan? or i can combine all three? or maybe combining Khan with Sex & Seduction would be more optimal?

-Should I keep the loops steady or one day I can do 3 loops the other 8?

1 Like

I started this before you edited Master Saint’s name in, so I might as well finish, I trust he’ll correct me if I’m wrong.

Feel free to run the loops however you wish. As long as you get the minimum listening hours in, it doesn’t matter how you divide up your day or if you get a different amount of listening time per day. The only remark I would make is that it’s probably more effective if you do finish listening to the tracks. So don’t listen to half of each track in your loop. If you take breaks, try to at least do so between tracks.

As for Aura, from what I understand it’s not meant to produce results faster, only to amplify them when they do manifest.

And Libertine should be a nice addition, I think. It’s a supercharger that fits the theme of Khan. If your focus for Khan is to improve your sex life, they should work well together.

Oh, another edit…

You could combine it with S&S, but I suspect that’s already a part of it. Primal Seduction might work well (too bad the elusive Iron Throne remains elusive, I recall Saint writing it would be perfect). Someone more knowledgeable than me will have to answer that one.

2 Likes

too bad the elusive Iron Throne remains elusive

What that means?

3 Likes

From what I’ve been able to gather, Iron Throne is a stripped down version of Primal Seduction that’s extremely targeted and should be used as a stacking module on top of another product. It was offered only to those people that pre-ordered Primal Seduction and is not publicly available.

3 Likes

My understanding is that Khan ST3 is Khan Iron Throne.

2 Likes

Hold on while I go on a scavenger hunt…

My logic tells me that means PS Iron Throne is not part of Khan. If it was, I would have expected a different answer.

On the other hand…

It may be that Khan contains targeted scripts much like Iron Throne. The part that forces action, wasn’t it?

If so, then imagine using them both… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i think i will wait a creator to answer my questions because all these are very confusing. Thanks for the effort though. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Of course. You’re most welcome, I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. I’m certain @SaintSovereign will get to you when he can.

AMASH is a veteran, so he already knows many terms that new users don’t know about. And I just like hearing myself type. :slight_smile:

The Iron Throne thing is not relevant for you, you can safely ignore it.

3 Likes

Yes. But I meant the Iron Throne way of scripting which forces you into massive action. I believe that is how Stage 3 is scripted.

2 Likes

From the sales page:

Khan is an extremely sexual and social dominance focused subliminal, intertwining the best sexual and power aspects of Emperor, Daredevil and Primal Seduction: Iron Throne, creating a subliminal that will push even the most stubborn of individuals into action and success with women.

5 Likes

You’re absolutely right. Consider me sufficiently schooled.

3 Likes

Yep.

I’m not sure how Aura would perform. It’s outdated technology at this point, compared to Khan, so the latter may just override it. Aura is IN Khan, however. Libertine can boost the sexual aspects of ANY stack. I wouldn’t add Sex & Seduction.

That’s up to you. If it works better for you, do it. If you get no results, switch back to a steady listening pattern.

6 Likes

Primal Seduction: Iron Throne was a pre-order bonus for Primal Seduction. It was ultrasonic only. If there’s enough demand, we may re-release it for a limited time at a slight discount, given that it’ll still be ultrasonic only.

5 Likes

Lol, you guys have eyes like a hawk. Yes, True Social is back. We’re reviving the supercharger line, and they’ll be better than ever. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, @AMASH is right. Iron Throne had little to no “healing,” and was focused on pushing you into action.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign I just read through the Khan description. Although I’m well aware that it is not needed for seduction, am I correct in concluding that Khan has no scripting towards getting the body of a Greek statue?

I noticed the products that are geared towards fitness are mostly standalone. Which makes me wonder how many people are stacking Spartan on top of other major programs.

Would it be an idea to have a stacking module that just adds a drive to get fit (or just to get moving), to be used on top of programs like Khan and Emperor? Maybe even an Iron Throne style module?

After all, increased fitness and health will make the mind sharper and life expectancy longer. So it is reasonably aligned with the goals of those programs.

5 Likes

I have a drive to eat healthier since starting Khan. And I do run after girls for a couple of hours about 3 times a week, so that does really help my cardio. It’s HIIT :wink:

Btw, I think all Status and Romance related Subliminal Club subs have a core script related to improved health, fitness, and working out. It’s not as intense as Spartan, but I am pretty sure it is there.

9 Likes

Question: Are you running after them, or are they running away from you? Is there any kind of screaming involved? :wink:

I asked because I although I have a decent physique, I’ve been losing some muscle lately while trying to get my eight-pack back. There are ways to avoid muscle loss on a caloric deficiency (special training techniques, nutrient timing etc) but I don’t want to spend half the day focusing on that. So I opt to lose a little now and train the muscle back in the future.

Since it is likely I’ll be listening to EoG soon (with or without Khan, I do love the idea of running them together, at least the breakdown stages), I would like some added reinforcement to get me to work out again. But I’d rather not stack the entirety of Spartan on top of whatever stage I’d be running. No idea how much that hurts effectiveness.

3 Likes

That is really a limiting belief I detect in your words :slight_smile:

Girls thank me every time I approach them. Only 1 girl ran away in the last 30 days. And about 500 this year told me “Thank you, more men should do this” or went out on a date with me. So those stats are great.

But yeah, guys who are scared of approaching girls do use such excuses. So I understand your parapraxis / Freudian slip.

It’s Sunday, I have approached 5 girls today. How many did you approach my dear friend @DarkPhilosopher?

7 Likes

Hey, no biting! I have zero beliefs about you whatsoever. :slight_smile:

You do not shy away from the taking action part, my friend. Although I’m not scared of approaching, I still won’t get out of my way enough to reach that number. I’m more of a flirt-whenever-the-opportunity-presents-itself type. Respect. :clap:

EDIT: Hey, you took the bite out of that third paragraph! Cheater! :slight_smile:

7 Likes