New Roadmap Thread (May 2019)

NGL, reading this gave me a boner…

4 Likes

Looking forward to game mastery being updated. Have some guys I play against would like an edge.

4 Likes

The multistage Khan sounds very intresting! Can’t wait to hear more about it.

3 Likes

And Primal Seduction description mentioned Aura New Dawn. Will be very good to have an updated version.

4 Likes

This is great news!

A question about Sex Mastery 2: Does it have anything, like the Libertine aura or other such modules, that will help when talking with women outside the bedroom? Or would 99% of the effects from this sub be mostly noticeable during sex?

About Khan and Emperor v3: Is anything you have learned from PS Iron Throne adapted and included in these? @Fire has talked about something big coming up related to Iron Throne, so I am curious whether this is what he was talking about, or another secret project.

8 Likes

It’s still very much focused on sexual activity, from kissing to foreplay to anything and everything related to sex. Also, ANYONE can use it and reap the benefits. :wink:

Yep. But @Fire is playing this close to the vest. I haven’t even actually looked at the full script yet. Wanted it to be a surprise.

Also, if the Khan multistage goes well, we are considering expanding Ultimate Artist, as I have some ideas for that. For example – a whole stage dedicated to making money with your art. A stage focused on creativity enhancement and craft development, etc.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign Are you guys still developing the “Alchemist” or is that on the back-burner now ?

4 Likes

Alchemist is still in development. Part of it will be built on Weapon X, so we want to finish those tests first.

5 Likes

Okay , thanks for the quick reply.

3 Likes

Is it too early to reveal how Emperor will be easier to use?

5 Likes

Yeah, I am all about news on emperor, I am really excited about it! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

I hope all this is in Emperor v3…

6 Likes

My surname is khan so i will have to get this one lol cant wait to hear more about it

3 Likes

The meaning of “Khan” is king or leader.

7 Likes

…Supreme Emperor? :wink:

5 Likes

Any timetable for the release of V3 of Emperor?

9 Likes

It contains scripting that will adapt to your current life situation – including your needs and desires – and help manifest them piece by piece, rather than trying to manifest an entire new reality at once. However, if you’re ready, your subconscious will still attempt to “brute force” the Emperor reality into existence.

13 Likes

Omfg yes! That’s something I need!

3 Likes

Does this mean it will help with physical escalation / touching during a date?

And how many loops would be recommended to use with this updated version? 1 or 2 a day, would that be enough to see good results?

Thank you

3 Likes

Kinda. It helps with any physical actions intended to generate sexual pleasure and increases pleasurable feelings in yourself and others. It’ll also increase your sex drive, which will motivate you to seek out others to have sex with. The actual seduction part, however, would be better served by Primal Seduction.

This will vary from person to person, but I’m anticipating that you won’t need too many loops to see good results. In testing, I’ve been using 2 loops every other day and getting great results.

4 Likes