Forex / Trading subliminal

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if your thinking of any type of Forex / Trading subliminal?
There are allot of traders out there specially the newbies and veterans that would love an extra boost in the markets.

Beeing a trader myself i would love to give some ideas, even go deeper into the daily routine of a successfull trader.

Thank you in advance

3 Likes

I remember reading in the forum that a “stock trader x” subliminal is in the works. Not sure on the time frame though

It’s likely not in the Roadmap. @Elme You may open up a Poll, to see how many people would actually buy it. And then you can Forward your request to the Co-founders.

Thank you guys, i will do that for sure.

It is on the roadmap but not sure how close they are to completing it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oops oops oops :see_no_evil:

Is here any update on stock trader x @SaintSovereign ? I’m running stark q and v4 as a stack now

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Is there still a stock trading sub in the works with weapon x system?

+1 for this a trading subliminal please!

I hope forex sub will release :rofl:

1 Like

I am certain that after Q launches (in Mai?) will we see a lot more Weapon X subs including one for trading

I think either Mogul+Limitless will do the trick if one wants a single stage or Ecstacy of Gold + Quantum Limitless if one wants a multistage.

3 Likes

so there has been no sub for trading yet? @SaintSovereign & @Fire

Have you looked at R.I.C.H. Crypto: Manifest Incredible Wealth Investing in Crypto, Forex, Stock Trading and EMPEROR: The House of Medici: Dominate Trade and Finance, Foster Deep Relationships, Create a Dynasty from the Subliminal Club website?

1 Like

oh yeah

@SaintSovereign

Will HoM ZP have crypto and forex trading in it?

1 Like