Who are the old users still active on the forum?

We’re you using the same name?

2 Likes

Nah, it’s @SeekingTruths . I’ll check if there are any incriminating posts on there :eyes:

Feels embarrassing to see my old posts, oh god :joy: .

4 Likes

I remember you! Nice!

2 Likes

Blackadder, jcast, white tiger, floridianninja joined in 2018…

And maybe myself. Joined in July 2018, haven’t changed my username…

6 Likes

Still here. Joined Nov 9, '18

4 Likes

@mecharc’s poll about this topic … from October 2020.

:joy:

6 Likes

That poll was about days visited rather than date joined.

2 Likes

I joined August 1, 2019 with my old, now extinct account. After lurking in the forums for a couple of weeks, trying to assess if it was too woo woo or something.

3 Likes

My criteria selection for “generation” back then was flawed.

Since i used to visit the forum multiple times every single day, and i assumed evwryone else also did the same.

Generation should be categorised by “the existing tech during entry into the club”

For me it was during the time when the 45 min New Dawn and Primal titlwa were the thing.

@Salchichon

4 Likes

Can relate. Since I’ve started taking actions I’ve not keeping journaling up.

4 Likes

Still here, only name changed bc it fitted more with the original meaning of why I chose WhiteTiger as username :wink:

Working on things in the background at the moment, experimenting a bit with customs trying to figure out how I react to stuff, not yet ready to share everything here.

3 Likes

I joined back in october 2018 a day after my birthday

4 Likes

Yeah, those good earlier times! I miss Emperor 2, 3 and 4. At that point in time they make me feel indestructible.
Perhaps I was more sensitive to those scripts for some reason. More advances, less perception of change except for the honeymoon period. Maybe is too subtle. :upside_down_face:

Damn I’m coming on my 5th year anniversary on here lol. September of 2018

4 Likes

You successfully integrated a lot of Emperor the Emperor script. That’s why you don’t feel it anymore. Same thing happened to me. When I started running Emperor I was the furthest thing of the objectives that sub was trying to achieve. After 2 years of running the pre Q versions, self confidence is now my natural state. I don’t even remember what it feels like to lack self confidence. Same thing happened with LBFH, I don’t remember the days of low self love.

3 Likes

@Lion do recall the order of the technologies pre Quantum?

Quantum
Ultima
Quimtessence
Q
Terminus
ZP
Zp2

1 Like

That’s correct as far as I know. Was there a PrimalTech before QuantumTech?

You’re right! Primal tech! :grinning:
New Dawn
Quantum Tech
Q
Qv2…

2 Likes

Dec 26, 2018. Time flies by

1 Like