Which stack should I go for?

I ran wanted qv2 for about a couple months a year or so ago with a couple other subs, but embarrassingly like now I was piled on by so many different responsibilities/fears/insecurities. My current stack is reborn, genesis, and QL (just started stage 3)

1 Like

primal / sanguine / inner circle / heartsong

is one of the most OP wonderful combinations Ive ever heard of
WOW

Youre basically a happily living sexy caveman surrounded by only the best girls wherever you go. You could build a tribe : D

3 Likes

Thank you, granted it’s only a theory, I’ve yet to used those mentioned subs yet, though primal and sanguine is on the list.

Love Bomb + Heartsong

M LB+HS, W Sanguine, F LB+HS

You cannot talk normally to a stranger when you’re scared, you cannot be in control when you’re in fear.
I choose to heal then I can do a lot of things.

1 Like

Lovebomb might be the cure for this.

Edit
I feel like the guy with the hammer that sees hammer problems everywhere :sweat_smile:
What is your problem again? Forget it, just use my hammer (Lovebomb)

2 Likes

Why love bomb :joy:

Firstly

You know, like some people in here recommend SB for everything, because they are so hyped with their experiences.

But there’s more of course.

Taking action is partly a matter of self love and self esteem. Are you truly worthy to get the results you desire? You might say yes. But deep down, there might be Shadow parts that strongly disagree. LB increases self love and self esteem and thereby makes it easier to achieve the results you want faster.
Saint mentioned that even he experienced that LB activated scripting from subs he ran some time ago, probably because of self love. That’s the reason they are now planning to use parts of LB as primer for the new releases.

Who is more attractive than someone who authentically loves himself and radiates this self-love to others? Others mirror your self image.
If you despise yourself, or parts of you, that’s how others will treat you as well.
Of you think your not worthy of someones love, it’s hard for them to really love you.

Also an issue of self esteem. Also a topic crying LoveBomb.