Which stack should I go for?

• Sanguine/LoveBomb/Heartsong
  • Primal Og/Seduction/Nights

0 voters

Looking for a definite stack for the next 3 months - year.

Hard time deciding for myself so I’ll let the people decide.

Mixing between the two is an option (primal/lovebomb/sanguine or primal/lovebomb/heartsong etc)

I guess what I want right now is to be a powerful man that is looked upon by many, I want to have fun and lift others with me, I want to talk to women like I talk to men, but know when to escalate when time comes.

I want to feel natural and have little to no anxiety. I want to enjoy life and be ME.

I want to be able to be consistent with work and be more serious about life.

I want to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

In terms of relationship, I put a lot of value on great sexual experiences. It’s funny, in cuddling I’m more of a romantic type exploring the partner’s body, but when it comes to sex I want to absolutely wreck them and pretty much mark them as mine. break them in a good way that makes them crave for more :slight_smile:

I’m looking for “the one” but I already have my eyes on one. and I think she may be that “one”.

I’m ok with the idea of hookups but don’t care much dor it without genuine connection and foreplay.

A little bit about me:

As you can tell by my name, I’m a nature lover, I love bugs, animals, trees, you name it.

I’m a minimalist, but I want to find a good career in helping others (I’ll be a life coach in a year or two for sure. it’s practically my calling) I care about money to a certain extent, but besides a nice house and car… I need the bare minimum really.

I’m an ambivert, ENFJ-A, 8w7, 24 years old. Natural leader with extremely high charisma and empathy.

Prefer a small group of very good friends rather than plenty of not-so-serious friends.

Much prefer normal hangouts rather than bars/clubs etc, though I do enjoy alchohol.

My type is shy girls with mental issues (usually trust/daddy)

I love being in control, absolutely, in all aspects of life…

2 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign @AnswerGroup help me out here fellas @Lion

Need your input on both before I force myself to quit the forum for a long while because of addiction (my fault, too easy for my ocd to get sucked into forums)

1 Like

Maybe also reveal your objectives/goals?

1 Like

fair enough. well, hmm… both sides seem good.

I guess what I want right now is to be a powerful man that is looked upon by many, I want to have fun and lift others with me, I want to talk to women like I talk to men, but know when to escalate when time comes.

I want to feel natural and have little to no anxiety. I want to enjoy life and be ME.

I want to be able to be consistent with work and be more serious about life.

I want to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

In terms of relationship, I put a lot of value on great sexual experiences. It’s funny, in cuddling I’m more of a romantic type exploring the partner’s body, but when it comes to sex I want to absolutely wreck them and pretty much mark them as mine. break them in a good way that makes them crave for more :slight_smile:

I’m looking for “the one” but I already have my eyes on one. and I think she may be that “one”.

I’m ok with the idea of hookups but don’t care much dor it without genuine connection and foreplay.

A little bit about me:

As you can tell by my name, I’m a nature lover, I love bugs, animals, trees, you name it.

I’m a minimalist, but I want to find a good career in helping others (I’ll be a life coach in a year or two for sure. it’s practically my calling) I care about money to a certain extent, but besides a nice house and car… I need the bare minimum really.

I’m an ambivert, ENFJ-A, 8w7, 24 years old. Natural leader with extremely high charisma and empathy.

Prefer a small group of very good friends rather than plenty of not-so-serious friends.

Much prefer normal hangouts rather than bars/clubs etc, though I do enjoy alchohol.

My type is shy girls with mental issues (usually trust/daddy)

I love being in control, absolutely, in all aspects of life…

Anything else I should mention? @Bull_of_Shiva_999

2 Likes

What about Primal + Love Bomb + whichever else?

Primal

Heartsong

Sanguine

1 Like

I guess i would run Primal + Primal Seduction + Heartsong/Sanguine/Lovebomb.
After some time you content with your partner/partners swap one of them with Primal Nights.

1 Like

I wouldn’t run Primal Seduction, since you aren’t into hookups.

You’re looking for the one, that’s what Heartsong is made for.

Primal will get you that feeling of freedom and being yourself and inner power and no social anxiety.

Sanguine will help you tap into who you are deep down, guy that loves nature, etc, to help you shine the best parts of you. The relaxation scripting will also help with talking to women alongside Primal.

Primal + Heartsong + Sanguine, in your case, could have a fuck ton of synergy

1 Like

Sounds very solid. What do you think about heartsong vs love bomb? Do you think heartsong will fit me more than LB?

Honestly, you can do one cycle Heartsong and one cycle Love Bomb, and see for yourself.

Heartsong is more about romance, which seems to be your major objective, whereas Love Bomb is more generalized love in your life and in your self.

But since you specifically mentioned attracting “the one” in your objectives, I’d go Heartsong.

1 Like

Thanks. This sounds like a real solid stack.

I wonder though, one sub that always got me hyped is primal nights, I really love the carnal sex aspect of it, do you think it has any space in this combo? maybe changing sanguine for it? Primal and Heartsong are set in stone. Now just wondering about the last one.

Still it might come down to will the “one” would be more attracted to PS or HS archetype more. Other persons intentions matters too. If you run both might offer more flexibility.

Swap to it once you going at it maybe?

1 Like

I’ll tell you what I do -

I run 30 sec to 1 min of primal nights a few hours before I hang out with my GF

That works well enough, and I keep my stack solid.

1 Like

Ohhh interesting. thanks. Didn’t think of that!

1 Like

If he isn’t into hookups, it would follow that his “the one” is compatible in that regard and prob also not looking to just hook up.

Nonetheless, HS is built to attract the person who is right for you. Regardless of the vibe.

1 Like

The one I’m into is fairly closed off and defensive, shy and has a strong ego/pride going, so I HEAVILY doubt she’s into hookups, along with her having low empathy and pretty mediocre people skills.

If Sanguine isn’t calling your name, maybe PN is the right move for you, or maybe not.

Maybe a two title stack is the way to go.

Lot’s of maybe’s in here haha

I think the synergy with Sanguine in the stack would be phenomenal, but you mentioned career growth and money in your objectives as well, so something geared towards that could help you round out towards hitting all your objectives?

1 Like

Bro am i fucking shadowbanned or something lol can anyone see my shit

2 Likes

Maybe Stark Black?

yes, it is visible

1 Like