Which healing sub would be most suitable for me

Hello
Please I need advice from you guys.
I’m currently considering a healing sub that’ll address my issues. I’m currently considering the healing subs we have. Right now my best choice is Regeneration. Which of them can address this issues.

1. Heal from traumas caused by my parents
  2. Break free from their manipulative strategies and emotional blackmail
  3. Break free from wrong programmings I might have experienced from my parents
  4. Heal from past sexual traumas and wrong programming I might have received along the process which sometimes affect my results
  5. Break free from my sexual limitations
    Currently I’m listening to my custom comprising of Khan st4 and Wanted. I’m stacking the custom with PCC.
    In the past I’ve listened to ascension (2cycles). In the pasts I’ve listened to limit destroyer and I experienced lots of recon so I envisage that I have lots of limits towards achieving my goals. I plan on listening to limit destroyer in future, maybe after regen.

Currently PCC have helped me identify these manipulative strategies for example. My dad and mom are using my dog to blackmail me to stay home with them. Since I came back, they’ve been using it. And I’m just realizing that all my life they’ve been using such manipulative strategies

1 Like

Since you have a good amount of experience with subliminals here, I would advice to go for Dragon Reborn.

It is the perfect answer to all the points you listed above.

Would recommend running Love Bomb for Humanity along with DR.

9 Likes

I’ve been considering dragon reborn but I’m currently in a crucial stage of my life that I don’t want disruptions. Currently I’m experiencing wealth manifestations from my stack and I’m currently at the head or incharge of many transactions and I’ve read that dragon reborn can be brutal. I was planning on dedicating time to it and pairing it with Khan stage 1. I just wanted something I could still run with my custom

3 Likes

I would recommend Elixir then. It is the lightest healing title in my experience.

If your stack has space, I would go with Elixir + Regeneration. I have tried this combo and it is fabulous.

1 Like

Elixir and Regeneration is definitely a good choice.
If I had just one slot free I would start with The Elixir.

2 Likes

You’re sure it’ll address this issues I listed?
I might have to complete one full cycle of PCC before I change then cos it was PCC that helped me identify these things in the first place and the relevance for a change

1 Like

That’s a good question. Since Dragon Reborn is not an option, only Regenration and The Elixir remain. As @lion said, the gentlest is The Elixir. However, you may need something stronger and be better served with Regeneration. That would be a middle way.
The best thing to do is to take a close look again at both descriptions and then decide based on your feelings.

1 Like

That’s my first choice but I’m curious how well it’ll stack with my custom, if it’ll address this issues and still stack well with my custom, then I’m getting it ASAP after my washout

1 Like

What about this new beauty
A Love Bomb For Humanity
?

5 Likes

From the pro tips LBH:

The new healing script, while potent, can operate a bit slower than traditional healing scripts. Remember, the scripting encourages the subconscious to heal, but at a pace that won’t cause as much recon and to use your own love energy to accomplish the task.

Would be worth a try. At least it’s not a hard approach and has many other positive effects.

5 Likes

Since you are already using Khan st4 in custom, i think adding/using Khan st1 will be a match. Alternatively I agree with the above members that the new Love Bomb is a good choice too.

2 Likes

I think it is a win-win.
It could help with seduction, and healing within itself, and maybe it could also help prevent manipulation from others. People overall will be nicer and kinder to you.

Only breaking from sexual limitations is missing but you know for this you have Khan if I am not mistaken.
I mean from my POV it has more benefits than Regeneration.

1 Like

You saying you want to “break free” repeatedly makes me think there’s some work to be done with creating and maintaining boundaries…and growing into your self-sovereignty.

Lol, man that’s a cold-blooded tactic…I’m not laughing because it’s funny, but because the same happened to me back in the day.

I think ALBFH would help…like the other guys said. Because self-love is the ultimate and when you have that you won’t let others manipulate you into betraying yourself, regardless of how much you love them, imo.

2 Likes

To soft for me at the moment. What’s most important right now is breaking free from their programing and any trauma it must have caused. It’s important because I feel the programming is so deep and has been limiting me. I’m very sure Dragon reborn does all these specifically but I was looking for something could pair with my custom that will handle these issues and help my custom work better.

Will this work, Stacking Khan stage 1 with Khan stage 4? I’ve gone through Khan stage 1 but I feel I didn’t listen to it as long as I should have if these issues came up later on

What’s ALFBH?

A love Bomb for Humanity

Healing is a journey. Honestly I would probably spend a good year on that. Regeneration + Rebirth to start. Then Ascension + CFW. Then Dragon Reborn + A Love Bomb For Humanity.
I’d be shocked if you don’t come up if that a healed, loving and assertive man.

If you haven’t ran Khan ST1, start there.

You can keep the stack that you’re currently running with Khan St4 + Wanted, but then just throw in a loop of Khan Stage 1 less frequently. For example. you could only listen to it once every week, or maybe once every 10 days, or maybe even once a cycle! Depends on how much the recon effects you, and how much patience you have for your healing journey, and how much healing distracts you from wealth manifestations.

Khan Stage 1 would be excellent at healing sexual limitations, some of the traumas caused by your parents, but will put you on the path you want to be on, and will help you actualize the scripting you’re feeling from Khan Stage 4.

If you’re only just realizing that your parents are using your dog to blackmail you… you might’ve realized that with the help of stage 4! And so it would make sense that Stage 1 would help you overcome limiting beliefs that would stop you from breaking free from the prison that Stage 4 helped you gain awareness of. Generally, people run St 1 first, to remove obstacles that will stop them from achieving Khan’s goals.

A Love Bomb For Humanity is the newest “Healing” title to be released, it’s free, and it has a lot of what you’re looking for. It seems more suited to your situation than Khan St 1, even!

It’ll (likely) enhance your wealth manifestations, not distract from them. It’ll focus on healing at a pace perfect for someone who wants to stay focused on work, it has protective scripting to protect you from the negativity of others, and it inspires positivity first in yourself, and then in others.

Unlike St 1 of khan, which would only effect you, Love Bomb would have a positive effect on your parents as well… meaning… if they’re manipulative people, it will overwhelm them with the urge to be more moral and ethical, especially towards you. If you play Love Bomb For Humanity around them and they listen to it as well, it’ll have a direct impact on making them more loving, moral, ethical, and supportive of you.

Rather than healing childhood traumas directly, Love Bomb For Humanity heals trauma only by filling you up with so much self love, that traumas no longer have space in your mind. It’ll be a great healing sub on it’s own, as well as great preparation for any deeeeeep healing experiences like Dragon Reborn.

3 Likes

I’d definitely think so. Khan st1 is the foundation of Khan. Running them both may be able to create a synergistic effect, especially when you ran it before so your mind is somewhat familiar with it.

1 Like