Which Famous Person Is Each Product?

Sage Immortal : Buddha, Gandhi, Sadhguru, Dalai Lama

1 Like

Renaissance Man + Ultimate Artist : Pablo Picasso, Mozart, Beethoven, Leonardo Da Vinci

2 Likes

WANTED : @Invictus, James Bond, Neal Caffrey (White Collar), Harvey Specter (Suits)

2 Likes

LOL! I hate you so much. I just realized you’re talking about your new custom that you just made :joy:

But I was actually 200 IQ because that’s where you got the name for it from :wink:

1 Like

I remember someone saying that Chosen fits Tom Brady. Not sure if I entirely agree, but make of that what you will.

1 Like

If you don’t like a post, just ignore it or flag it without commentary.

2 Likes

Hmmm reading Chosen’s objectives again, I can “KIND” of see that fitting? Granted I don’t know too much about Tom Brady / or football in general.

He’s definitely a good leader to win multiple super bowls on different teams as well.

I realize this has ended for now. For the future, please do not debate people’s character. That’s not the purpose of this forum.

2 Likes

Combining incredibly high status and confidence with great warmth and leadership, CHOSEN is the ascendant leader of all.

Gandhi

Chosen + Sage Immortal = Gandhi?

1 Like

Seductress + Renaissance Man = Jenna Jameson

1 Like

I addressed another post that should be flagged as “off topic” if all the other posts have been as well.

Chosen + Sage Immortal + Alchemist = Gandhi

Aegis Initiative: Bear Grylls :joy:

Elon Musk doesn’t seem like the Stark type personally, I think he would fall under Limitless Executive if anything (like many billionaire CEOs, Bezos and Zuck being others). Just doesn’t seem to have that gift of gab that you would expect from Stark.

David Goggins is definitely the Spartan and/or the Legacy, not sure if Sergio Ramos would fit there but that’s a fun shout. Cristiano Ronaldo could also work as Spartan and/or the Legacy, if we’re going to stick to footy examples.

Ramos could just as easily be Chosen too, he’s probably the best captain in the sport in the last 20 years. Also he was responsible for ending the group dynamics (spaniards vs foreigners) that plagued Madrid’s dressing room for a very long time and he did so in a gracious way. Complete opposites when it comes to his character off the field versus on the field.

1 Like

Stark is the defacto “Innovator” archetype subliminal. That’s why I think it fits Elon Musk, Bezos, Zuckerberg. It’s the obvious winner for the billionaire tech founder archetype.

Limitless Executive, Quantum Limitless, Beyond Limitless all align as great additions to the Stark core for innovation though.

I think the Boxing Mastery X to poor man’s Floyd Mayweather comparison by @MadaraUchiha was bad (but he won’t know since he has me on ignore). No one can match Floyd’s excellence at defending, and that’s not even mentioning his incredible ring IQ/generalship and his lightning jab.

I think a better comparison would be Joe Fraizer, a boxer who was never the strongest, biggest, fastest or smartest, but was able to ascend to the top of the sport with tenacity, a methodical approach to training camps and an intelligent mind in the ring.

For Muay Thai Mastery X, I can’t mention names like Saenchai or Lerdsila for similar reasons. They are freaks, at a completely different level from anyone else. Instead I think about a guy like John Wayne Parr.

3 Likes

Have you ran Stark? Despite its namesake, I consider its emphasis on innovation is secondary to its focus on charisma and sociability.

Screenshot_1

I’ve ran Emperor + Stark for a total now of like 3 months?

Don’t take it personally, I didn’t mean it in a demeaning way. Just curious, because in my personal experience innovation is secondary to sociability when it came to Stark.

3 Likes

I completely agree with you.

Which is why I put Elon Musk aligned with Stark rather than the other billionaires you listed for LE.

He actively participates in social gatherings, rubbing elbows with the most famous people in the world, actors, models, etc.