Where is he hiding?

Hello @DarkPhilosopher???

Who is it that summons me?

2 Likes

Itā€™s not Halloween yet so I guess itā€™s too early for Krampus. I hadnā€™t see you around so I thought I would ask how youā€™re doing

Come to think of it I havenā€™t seen @subliminalguy around much lately either

Yeah, Iā€™ve been doing some digital de-cluttering and itā€™s been consuming all my time, so Iā€™ve been away for a few days. I wanted to check in sooner, but seeing the sheer amount of missed postsā€¦

PS Thanks for caring!

5 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher Can you delete this thread now pretty please?

Butā€¦ this thread is about me! Why would anybody want to delete a thread about me?

Fine, Iā€™ll delete it in a bit. Just let me enjoy it a bit longer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Donā€™t delete this, itā€™s hilarious and it promotes kindness and care to our dear moderator :slight_smile:

This was essentially a public PM lol

1 Like

Would that make it a PSAā€¦ a Public Sweetness Announcement?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok @DarkPhilosopher donā€™t delete it . I would hug you but after last time ā€¦

1 Like

Bromance letter

How sweetšŸ˜†

1 Like

Big love @DarkPhilosopher! :heart: Iā€™m all in to keep the thread open for a little longer :wink:

1 Like

Maybe move it to the Emperors Lounge if nothing else

1 Like

0b1510ad5ee6c3e9815736e3a9f8499d
He is hiding somewhereā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been around @James. I was on Emperor 4 all last week, with no major reconciliation. Iā€™ve wondered ā€œwhat does my heart really desire?ā€ Monday I was reading @Azrielā€™s Emperor thread, and found some dialogue on how it pushes you away from society to achieve your goals.

And Iā€™m glad I read that. Going through some major changes internally, and that aim is not my own currently. I decided to go on AM since my desires are status and wealth, without me destroying bridges in my life. For example, I have breakfast tomorrow with a former coworker who has invested in a few different businesses over the last year, and I realized Emperor was pushing me to potentially destroy this relationship since I see him dodging some major personal issues in life. I donā€™t agree with him, but Iā€™ve overreacted to others on Emperor before, all fear-based. AM is much more my aim.

2 Likes

The Philosopher rises from the ashes like a phoenixā€¦reborn !!!

1 Like

We agreed never to speak of it!

Actually, Iā€™m still a bit messed up. Itā€™s annoying, my conscious and rational mind wants to be productive and take action and move forward, but everything else is objecting.

Maybe itā€™s the shift in the weather. Not a clue.

2 Likes

Good catch and choice switching to AM
I wouldnā€™t say that Emperor automatically burns bridges-but it takes a lot of conscious awareness and intention to meet independent goals while maintaining them (bridges) in a flourishing way.

1 Like