Well, maybe she didn’t like the idea of subliminals, thought they were hokey-pokey, and was worried you’d spend even more money on something that was fluff.
But then again, many aspects of Khan’s copywriting on the sales page could’ve turned her off. I’ll try and not pull random thoughts out of thin air, but give examples for real insecurities women I know have had about me or men I know.
I mean, pretty much the moral of everything I’m about to say is that based on the sales page, most monogamous women wouldn’t want their partners running Khan. Pretty sure it’s been mentioned that Khan is literally not a good title for most monogamous men (although there have been success stories, for sure).
“HAVE UNLIMITED SEX.”
- What if she didn’t want to have unlimited sex?
- What if she wanted you to only have sex with her, not with unlimited people?
- What if she didn’t want a guy that was obsessed with nothing but sex and being “alpha?”
- What if the whole Khan page generally speaking made her think that this type of person sounds like someone who would cheat on her?
“Creating a subliminal that will push even the most stubborn of individuals into action and success with women”
- She probably, if she’s monogamous, doesn’t want you going out and getting more women. Definitely doesn’t want to know that that’s your primary goal, or that she’ll just be one of many. Khan has many many lines like this talking about an abundance of women, oozing sexuality and directing it at women, “Manifesting gorgeous women who desire to be taken by you” or something like that.
“Khan is an extremely sexual and social dominance focused subliminal”
- Does she want someone extremely sexual and dominant? Not consciously, that’s for sure. Most women do subconsciously, and men know that, but women don’t.
Because Total Breakdown is going to break you down. Completely. Literally.
- This is written for men’s brains, not women’s brains. If I were a girl, I’d be like, “uhhhhh, okay?? That’s a little intense, don’t you think?”
Pretty much all of Stage 3 would make most girls turn tail and run away.
I wouldn’t really call it manipulative… I’d just call it her not prioritizing your goal of being a sex god as much as you prioritize it, which is extremely natural.