What you think of Q and QV2

Does anyone run Q and QV2 programmes?
Any ideas on mixing the both? Maybe one loop of QV2 Every 3 days ?

Share you are thoughts .

1 Like

It’s too early to tell but I prefer Qv2. I’m noticing things quicker on Qv2 and if I’m being honest, the manifestation part of subs is what I’m here for - I want results.

My custom is on Q until my upgrade comes in for Qv2 so I’m still using that but Qv2 is manifesting stuff quicker for me, only little things right now but the compound effect is certainly real.

I love the fact they had the alpha stuff in Qv1 but for me, there’s alpha titles for that (if that’s what they meant anyway) - and I’m running KhanQv2 to manifest that alpha dominance etc. Manifestation is definitely important for me.

I’m also alternating days, and I think I’m going to stick with that for now.

MON/WED/FRI
MorningStarQ 2-3 loops
KhanQv2 Stage 4 - 2-3 loops

TUE/THUR
DRQv2 Stage 1 - 2-3 loops (I did 3 last night).

6 Likes

Counter question, where do you see the benefit in that?

Why not fully on Qv2?

2 Likes

Due to the alpha programming in Q

1 Like

That alpha programming helps you feel better since it gives you some alpha traits and makes you bolder in your moves and taking action for manifesting but aren’t the results addressed in the objectives more pronounced on Qv2?

2 Likes

Yes way better results no doubt about that

3 Likes

I like that “alpha” feeling Q gives you but we have to be focused on what each sub offers rather than on that alpha scripting. If you needed to be more alpha you can always add the Emperor, Ascension, Khan or the Commander to your stack.

5 Likes

Bro the GENERAL alpha programming was removed

Meaning they had alpha programming in all titles even wealth healing and spiritual

The alpha programming is still there and even stronger in khan waaaaaaaay stronger

7 Likes

Am ever more excited to experience a custom Khan sub

my advice is to get inner circle in there if you’re lacking humans in your vicinity

Good advice will keep in mind

As opposed to?

I feel DR QV2 is definitely stronger. I just started running EOG QV2 so it’s a bit to soon for that.

3 Likes