What women want (a quick discussion)

A girl i met in the ukraine once said to me if only i could find a man who can be a father, friend and lover to me.

4 Likes

father ? :sweat_smile:

even though a bit weirdly expressed, she has some good self awareness

So laying down the rules and enforce them, then at times empathizing, relating and having fun wither.

And also a good sex, switching between romance and animalistic like.

Father = Role Model someone she can lookup too, someone who can protect her and go to for advice, someone who can tell her when she is wrong.

6 Likes

They use the word father since it’s a symbol for strength, power and protection.

Again don’t listen to what they say!

:joy:

7 Likes

@pacman

You are spot on mate !!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

an ATM.

Daddy … as in …

Sugar Daddy.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:

My kinda girl.

:wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: dying of :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes !
But get in her pants before you get used and left :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Shag her before she empties your bank account ahahahahaah :joy:

2 Likes

I just like how this “quick discussion” ended up in over 100 replies :wink:

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: yep!

I feel like I just lived this.

Exactly :+1:

Uh huh!

Where you at now?!

:boom::boom::boom:

What do you want now?

Just witnessed this with someone.

My ex used to ask me this question a lot. “What do you have to offer me?” It’s like he didn’t notice or appreciate anything I was doing.

What do men want from woman? What makes a woman more enriching and valuable in his life?

@IRON didn’t realize this replied to you only. :laughing: love what you said though.

2 Likes

Isn’t Chocolate the ultimate answer to this?

3 Likes

She sums it for ya’ll :wink:

Still in my own little bubble walking around like a little kid, just less and less interested in society generally, don’t need or want almost anything anymore, and I’m more and more in love with the presence of nature. I’m just working towards liberating my mind from all the levels of suffering and the rest I’ll leave for tomorrow which never comes :ghost:

6 Likes

What did you get from this ?!

1 Like

That Gold Diggers take advantage of Rich Men, and guys who run WANTED never have to pay a penny to have any woman they want.

1 Like

Not spicy or salty ?
Variety ?

I believe the guy on the left is a great role model and dating coach for guys. I highly recommend him and he’s not a ‘Pill guru’.

1 Like

Have some love for yourself and life to the point where you enriching your relationship naturally

:wink:

1 Like

Nah, just good old plain chocolate, or ice cream.

1 Like