What titles do you like to see merged?

Hmm. That’s a very tech oriented question.

Maybe a 10 module custom including some result enhancers or modules that are already there in those cores will get the job done for now.

2 Likes

I think do not complicate things. We have so many ideas and with this option everyone can alchemy their own idea without any modules and hence it should not be that dense.

1 Like

Primal + Ascension + your name.
Bam, you have a great custom.

1 Like

@Deadpool - maybe after they do name embedding for single major store titles, they will be able to do the same to combine 2 or 3 major store titles.

4 Likes
1 Like

GLM and Sanguine
Spartan and GLM
Primal and Sanguine
Mind’s Eye and Renaissance Man

3 Likes

PCC + Commander

Will have the Caesar effect of making people follow your commands completely out of love and devotion to you

6 Likes
  • RICH + Inner Circle
  • Ascension + Rebirth maybe.
2 Likes

I don’t know if most of these merging propositions are going to receive any consideration. They could basically be achieved by building a custom. Isn’t this the very reason Sub Club started doing customs in the first place? :thinking:

3 Likes

:couple_with_heart_woman_man: Heartsong + :family_man_woman_girl_boy: Lineage: Mandate Eternal = Perfect Family

:superhero: Chosen + :speaking_head: True Sell = Messenger of Virtue

:heartbeat: Love Bomb for Humanity + :arrow_up: As Above = Beacon of Love

Also, this thread could unintentionally be a good place to mine ideas for custom subs lol.

5 Likes

LOL true!!!

Love your ideas.

Frankly loving all the ideas on this thread.

2 Likes

I just watched the trailer for a Netflix show " Unstable ".

It gave me serious Hank Moody ( Californication) meets Tony Stark vibes

Maybe a combination Primal and Stark?

6 Likes

PCC + HOM + Inner Circle = Vito Corleone

PCC + Emperor + Mogul = Michael Corleone

Ascended Mogul + Spartan + Primal = Sonny Corleone

No subliminals sad boi = Fredo Corleone

5 Likes

Actually this is a very good point
But I also think customs are for this, ZP gives more synergistic effect than ever. But improvements can always be made.

1 Like

LOL !

3 Likes

Wanted or Stark, and True Sell.

1 Like

I currently have a Primal, Ascension, and Chosen custom and it’s going amazing! I feel like Ascension and the huge positivity of chosen, with a cutback on the leadership scripting could make a very nice title to run.

From my experience, having Chosen in my stack in general makes me want to be a better person

7 Likes

I’m currently running, and loving, Primal + Ascension, was there any reason you added in Chosen in particular?

I’m just thinking of where to go next from here so would love to hear your experiences man

3 Likes

To me Chosen gave me what I was truly missing in life, and that was extreme positivity taken into an alpha direction. It has allowed me to further develop and mature as a man. It’s also making me take better care of myself to help me become the best version of myself.

9 Likes

:point_up: I think I up vote this 3 times! :grin:

Then I vote for this: :point_down:
Libertine + Love Bomb + Love Bomb for Humanity + SM + Diamond

9 Likes