What titles do you like to see merged?

Similar to the way Ascension + Mogul gave you Ascended Mogul, Primal + Sex and Seduction gave us Primal Seduction, Emperor, Stark, Khan are the combo of a couple of titles, etc, what other titles do you want to see merged?

7 Likes

One great idea was by @King to merge Limitless + Mind’s Eye. Limitless Mind? Limitless Eye?

11 Likes

Saint and Fire are already planning of merging to make Sanguine: Elixir and Godlike Masculinity: Commander.

Personally I would love to have Khan + WANTED but I think it would be a bit too much.

Any other ideas?

6 Likes

I really don’t wanna see too many mergers. One of the purposes of ZP was to sorta go granular to allow for a far wider spread of stackable combinations than we had pre-ZP. Putting too much stuff together takes that away IMO.

7 Likes

That is a good point but some combinations are pretty cool. Maybe the lighter subs can be merged and fine tuned for a specific purpose. Like we have with AM and PS.

4 Likes

I guess to properly answer your question, I’d love an actual SubClub-created Primal Ascension main title. I’ve wanted that nearly as long as I’ve been here.

8 Likes

Oh yes. I don’t know why I forgot this one since I had made a Primal Ascension custom when the Q Store first began. Excellent idea.

1 Like

Dreams+Mind’s Eye for kickass lucid dreams I think

4 Likes

Some RM and UA ideas:

• Renaissance Mogul (RM + Mogul)
  • Renaissance Spirit (RM + RoS)
  • Renaissance Mind (RM + RoM)
  • Renaissance Revelations (RM + RoM + RoS)
  • Artistic Spirit (UA + RoS)
2 Likes

I’m about to run LBFH, CWON, and RoS to see how they do. I’ll let you know later if that was a good idea or not :wink:

2 Likes

Also not all titles need be merged. Maybe some scripting from one title can be added to another.

For example some Mind’s Eye scripting was added to Gaming Mastery X to make it even better.

Ideas like that are also welcome.

3 Likes

Have run them at different times and I could already see that stack (and merge) leading to a super empathic and loving personality just vibing with everyone and everything and at one with himself and the universe.

I would like to see

Paragon + Paragon Sleep

Chosen + Heartsong

Inner Circle + Power can corrupt

True sell + Power can corrupt

Daredevil/True Social + True sell

Libertine + True sell

10 Likes

:+1: Yes

Wanted + Libertine/LBFH/LB

5 Likes

I ran Khan4 and Ascention recently. The alpha feel from that was amazing.

4 Likes

Pure curiosity: Astral Projection+Remote Viewing+Dreams

1 Like

Awesome ideas, @Deadpool!

1 Like

Sex mastery + Diamond = Sex Explosion

11 Likes

Emperor’s Limitless Chamber of Alchemical Ascension.

Noooo!!! :scream: :scream_cat:

5 Likes