Official "Promote Your Idea" Thread

Valid point King however you have to be realistic about what you can achieve with subliminals.

Stark: Influencer

I notice the Emperor series has like Black, Fitness, House of Medici variant… It’s a variant of Stark except it’s all about fame, personal brand and garnering influence…

Using Stark’s fame, charisma in hyper drive

Elements of True Sell, Inner Circle, RICH, HoM Status, Chosen Inspiration, Love Bomb Devotion, Khan’s don’t care attitude, WANTED Intriguing Aura

All about content creation, communication, and building a following… knowing exactly what to say, communicating.

Here is the link to vote for it: Stark: Master of Influence | Subliminal Club

7 Likes

Its very possible i recall Saint talking about how ZP3 could be the best thing since Elon Musk bought Twitter.

2 Likes

The College Student

A subliminal that would help get the most out of your student life. Contrary to popular belief, Student life is not only about studying (while being main focus surely), you make friends, network, figure out what you want to do in life, Find things that interest you, Cultivate hard and soft skills important for future, go on dates and much more. The main challenge is to balance between everything which is the real hard part. As someone who has always found it hard to do so, I am sure there are many other college students who would like a sub that can help you make the most out of your college years, find your balance in all the things mentioned above (may be more) and helps you fulfil all the roles efficiently that of a diligent student, a good friend, a master communicator and some network, a team player, a passionate lover etc

1 Like

Q Skill Module: Detect Lies.

1 Like

Make your own perfect combination of titles.

The idea is to create a custom only consisting of main cores.
For example, you were always wishing to have something like
Primal + Ascension or
Paragon + Paragon sleep
or Wanted + Sex & Seduction.
The idea is to create a custom with only main cores, probably the best would be just a combination of two and plus name embedded.

For example
Primal + Ascension + Name = Great custom for your own needs.

3 Likes

How do you make the roadmap link shows the title of the request instead of Give feedback and suggest new ideas for Subliminal Club?

1 Like

It’s a simple matter of writing out the title in the post, and then hyperlink it with the url of the roadmap suggestion in question :blush::v:

1 Like

Thanks man just edited a post and it worked😃

1 Like

Please support my idea, The Collector.

A subliminal for people who love to collect stuff (be it rare coins, watches, artwork, comics, fine wines, rare books, stamps, medals, etc)

• Manifest the items that you want to collect through various means (both conventional and unconventional)

• Deeply connect with other people who are also interested in collecting the same items.

• Make the people with whom you want to cultivate strong relationships with interested in your collecting hobbies and engage in them if they haven’t. They will consult you for your expertise and views.

• Get you involved in key roles in collectors’ clubs and organizations

• Quantum limitless component to enable you to learn everything about the items and how to obtain them

• Hone a business instinct to enable you to make a profit out of your collectibles

3 Likes

Vote here and now for this module!

Lust for life is waiting for you :wink:

I would like to add another idea to this.
It would be nice to combine two titles into one without any other modules because we can create a combination with LD or Rebirth
Let’s say.

Emperor + LD + Name
Stark + Rebirth + Name

I think it is a good idea and can increase the effect of the first title.

1 Like

What’s different from your previous post?

I mean there is nothing different per se, just a further explanation of why I would like this idea to happen.

1 Like

Gum and Teeth Health

My Addition to the Submission

1. Heal, grow and reshape (receding) gums. Helpful for those who have periodontal disease and/or those who wish to have healthier, more attractive gums.

2. Heal, remineralize and repair teeth alongside physically changing the symmetry of the teeth in mouth.

Pair with Enchanting Smile to develop both healthy gums and teeth alongside a physically attractive smile.

Why Vote For This?

I’m sure everyone here knows how attractive it is to see someone with a perfect smile. They have perfectly symmetrical teeth, lovely colored gums with no unappealing recessions on their teeth. Besides the eyes, I would say that one’s smile is a critical component to facial attractiveness.

Here are statistics from the CDC on gum disease:-

• 47.2% of adults aged 30 years and older have some form of periodontal disease.
  • Periodontal disease increases with age, 70.1% of adults 65 years and older have periodontal disease.

So if you’re over 30 and worried about your gums and teeth, do vote for this submission so you can include this in your next Q custom :clap: .

8 Likes

If this is even possible, it’s a fucking great idea. Improving your teeth is one of the best things anyone can do, and nice/healthy teeth is a huge status symbol (for those who care about that sort of thing).

6 Likes

Q module: The AI Whisperer

Always find the right AI apps for the task at hand. Integrate AI seemlessly into your workflow and company structure. Always find the right prompts for the perfect AI results.

This module could also include the feature that no matter how much AI advances, u’ll always find a way to integrate it effectively into ur workflow to become greater than the sum of the parts, and not have ur job be taken by AI.

1 Like

That’s a good point. It could include similar scripting to Alexandria, so you shift perspective, think and re-think regularly the possibilities of AI, always considering what AI just advanced to.

1 Like

Don’t forget to put these ideas under the comments in the roadmap.

1 Like