What manifestation methods did you try and how did they work?

I’m curious, what kind of manifestation methods do you have experience with. I know about meditations, visualization, focused intent, affirmations etc.

What did you specifically try and what’s your experience?

2 Likes

Good old fashioned Neville STAS works for me, kinda, sometimes.

My abs look today like I imagined I wanted them to a year ago and I haven’t worked out once.

R.I.c.h. Has worked for me. Personally I think it’s energetic but I wasn’t there when they made it and if I was them I wouldn’t tell me either.

The most effective process that you could label as a manifestation technique, IMO is image cycling. Image cycling works.

Live your dreams.

6 Likes

What is image cycling?

1 Like

If I am not mistaken… it’s a technique used by William Bengtson in his energy healing method… that also has the added benefit of working as a manifestation technique :slight_smile:

I’ve found it similar to the use of Slides from Transsurfing and Tufti, actually. Now that I think about it :open_mouth:

But yes, it works :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like doing meditations by Robert Zink and by Aaron Doughty. They work.

1 Like

Yeah, image cycling is amazing. Transsurfing though. I loved reading it because it made me feel smart. But practical value was nearly zero for me. Apparently in Russian, there are 12 total transsurfing books, with just 5 in English. :slightly_smiling_face:

As for other methods I like one from Fred Dodson, where you imagine your current situation on a screen before you with a blue frame. You take responsibility for creating it and let the blue color wipe it. Then you change the frame to bright white and imagine a desired situation on it. You enjoy it for a bit and then enter it, and live it. And then because you have it, you let go of it, of the screen and everything and just rest for a moment. I think it’s on youtube somewhere too as a guided audio.

2 Likes

Several years ago I came across Damon Brand and the Gallery of Magick
I have never invested the required time or energy into his work but I have read accounts that it does work when done even remotely correctly
I think the people that don’t get the desired results aren’t putting in the work or aren’t progressively building upon what or where their starting point is
By that I mean that no one is going to go from poverty to wealth in a month or even a year. It’s a gradual process and progression that builds

5 Likes

It did for me.

Gallery of Magick workings were what manifested Subliminal Club for me in the first place.

8 Likes

Yes I believe this is true for me as well :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

Feel so depressed reading this line…

1 Like

I don’t know this method but i can relate to your experience

2 Likes