What Is The Most Efficient Way To Test 9 Different Subliminal Products?

yesterday i had that kind of movie moment where i realized subliminals where legit.

my gut randomly told me to try diamond so i randomly bought it in the middle of the night, listened to one loop then an hour later experienced a level of sexual pleasure i have never felt in my nearly 30 years on earth.

now i know 100% subluminal are a real viable technology; i never even knew such pleasure was possible; it was mind blowing and i will try my best to remember to post a detailed review in the diamond thread asap.

now that i know subliminals are not some scam or BS the possibilities are endless but my ocd mind is overthinking everything and ive been kind of paralyzed by overthinking since that movie moment with diamond.

what i do know for sure is I’m here to improve my sex life as someone with great looks and horrible social skills.

For now i remain commited to using only ultimas.

and the main reason for that is im doing a lot of other things on top of subliminals and im on serious medication.

so an ultima that i can take on an as needed basis fits my life much more easily.

I have already bought true social, PSIT and diamond in that order.

my gut says i need to test sex mastery, limit destroyer and god like masculinity next in that order.

but im feeling overwhelmed how to go about testing all the ultimas that seem like they could help my unique situation.

so i havew a few questions for you guys.

and yes i have read this article and no unfortunately it did not bring clarity: PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern - Support Articles - Subliminal Results - Real SubliminalClub Reviews and Testimonials

ok my questions

part of my current self improvement program is i force myself to go to social events at least 4 times per week and im also testing different social situation to see what i like best. so far i have tested bars,nightclubs and house parties but starting this week i will start experimenting with meeting women during the day.

how should i use the ultimas with this? and what would be a smart way to test the different ultimas that can possibly help? for example, if this week i will go to a social situation 4 days from Thursday to Sunday; would it be wiser to test 4 different ultimas each day to see what works best? or test the same ultima 4 days in a row and then the next week try another one for 4 days?

or maybe multiple ultimas in one day? but then how would i know which is causing what effect?

basically, what would you do if you where me to quickly test all the ultimas that can possibly help with social skills especially with women.

Looking at the store i believe the following products all have the potential to help me significantly and i should test them all: godlike masculinity, libertine,limit destroyer, PSIT,Rebirth, diamond, Sanguine, Sex mastery and true social.

so that is 9 products i need to test and basically my question to you guys is what is the most efficient way for me to these 9 to see which one helps me the most when interacting with women?

if you where me, how would you go about testing these 9 products in an efficient way?

again, remember that im forcing myself to attend/participate a social event at least 4 times per week.

and again my situation is very unique in that i have great looks but just horrible social skills as i basically cannot read non verbal/subtle social cues and overthink everything.

one problem i also have that makes things difficult is i have a very inconsistent sleep schedule. this is unfortunately a symptom of asperger that i have been fighting since i was 15 years old. its very difficult for me to fall asleep at a consistent time so my waking hours are extremely random. sometimes im up for 36 hours ina row. sometimes i fall asleep at 7 am and wake up at 7 pm. its just super random and im thankful every day to have a job where i can set my own hours.

More information about my very unique situation and what else im already doing can be found in the 2 threads below.

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/male-model-with-asperger-ocd-and-adhd-looking-for-help/

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/what-is-the-best-ultima-stack-for-extreme-sex-drive

thank you for your time.

1 Like

Ultimas work few days so It would be very biased to listen to multiple ultimas in one day. For me, it would be best to listen to this pattern. Ultima rest another Ultima rest Another Ultima. But maybe listen to each day to one different ultima could be also a way to go. From my own experience, when I have listened to True social I had an effect that day and another day.

This is quite an ambitious project. Let’s see.

You want to test:

1. Godlike Masculinity
  2. Libertine
  3. Limit Destroyer
  4. PSIT
  5. Rebirth
  6. Diamond
  7. Sanguine
  8. Sex Mastery
  9. True Social

You go to social events at least 4 times a week. I assume you have a lot of time to test all of these. I would echo @Deadpool, for me Ultimas last for more than 1 day, sometimes up to 3 days.

The latter sounds good but it should include one more variable, which is number of loops per day. So if there’s a social event spanning four days:

Thursday: Godlike Masculinity
Friday: Godlike Masculinity x2
Saturday: Godlike Masculinity
Sunday: Godlike Masculinity x2
Monday: Break Day
Tuesday: Break Day
Wednesday: Break Day

Then on Thursday you’ll try out your next Ultima. You can see the differences between running one loop and two loops as well as having a gap between two sets of Ultimas so you can differentiate their effects. This should take you 9 weeks to go through everything. This may be what you want if you want to be very thorough of testing everything.

If you want to be faster and try to do it in 3-ish weeks (with a potentially small overlap of effects between Ultimas) then you would do

Thursday: Godlike Masculinity
Friday: Godlike Masculinity x2
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Libertine
Monday: Libertine x2
Tuesday: Rest Day

One loop the first day, two loops the second day and a break in between. Pretty simple and should allow you to test everything a lot more quickly. Remember to journal results and you should be able to easily tell what works for you.

1 Like

One at a time is the most efficient way

1 Like

Thought about making a custom?

This. Otherwise you’ll confuse and get conflicting reports. Not to mention one bad day or one good day does not provide statistical certainty, so a good experiment will have multiple tests per ultima.

Week 1: True Social
Week 2: PSIT
Week 3: GLM
Week 4: Libertine

you might want to look into a core program alongside a Q program for deeper changes. You might like primal, primal seduction, sex and seduction (which contains but is not limited to all of Sex Mastery), or Daredevil.

Khan would definitely fit what you’re looking for, but it’s too heavy on recon for your situation.

Then you can listen to a major program consistently while testing out all kinds of ultimas as an experiment. Short term gains and long term gains.

Diamond wouldn’t help you attract women because it’s about increasing pleasure during sex, not about increasing sex drive. If you find that being horny helps you socialize, primal or primal seduction is probably your best best.

1 Like

yeah my gut is now screaming at me that power corrupt might actually help me more then anything.

im wondering if maybe my disaster of a mind that thinks too much could be turned into a super power with power corrupt.

maybe instead of overthinking in a bad way; maybe that same overthinking can now help me recognize and act against power games in real time.

my biggest issue with power corrupt is 48 laws of power was for YEARS my favourite book ever; i literally used to listen to the audiobook for hours DAILY and it basically never helped me with girls in any practical way.

so kind of seems dumb to now do power corrupt when the book did nothing for me for years…welll nothing practical.

anways, i always trust my gut so if it keeps screaming at me in next 1-2 days then i will start power corrupt and see what happens.

i would say so far PSIT seems to be most helpful; i noticed a better ability to react in real time while interacting with girls and im pretty sure that is all from PSIT.

but PSIT is weird and seems to be kind of making me more cold. like when girls this past week made any kind of breaking rapport comment i would just go 10X and verbally destroy them. like i just would say really really cold and harsh things to them if they dared break rapport with me.

so its weird because not sure my reactions match what the girls did. but also its weird how often girls where breaking rapport with me this past week which was very unusual to me so not sure what is causing that. i do remember when i was a teenager it used to happen a lot to me some girls seemed to just break rapport for no reason but as i got older it seemed to stop but came back this week a bit. just girls being unnecessarily negative for no real reason; but again i have asperger so maybe there is a reason and im just not able to tell.

and #2 i actually think sex mastery. the effects i keep reading people get while interacting with girls while running that seem to be what im looking for. so if going 1 ultima per week i will most likely start with either PSIT or sex mastery.

yes but have not had the time or energy to research what exactly that would require from me.im also operating on probably average of 3-5 hours of sleep per day for last 2 weeks.

why?

because im forcing myself to be social at least 4 times per week and because i fall asleep randomly i am forced to usually cut sleep short to go out to a social situation.

gor example, friday night i fall asleep at 3 pm but then have to wake up 5 hours later at 8 pm so i can shower and get dressed to be at a house party at 10 pm.

so im running on sub optimal mental energy right now.

this is why this week im going to force myself to go out during the day as well. this way whenever i wake up i can find something social to do. the truth is in a 24 hour period there are 17 hours at worst that social opportunities exist.

really only between 3 AM to 9 AM are there no real social opportunities. but by 9 AM the malls and gyms are all open and until 3 AM and 4 AM there is nightlife so this week since i will use the day as well i will be able to get good sleep and still be social at least 4 times per week.

Kudos on your action taking, but don’t burn out yourself, man :slight_smile:

With a custom, you could fit in a couple or more of ultimas that would have synergistic effects, thereby listening to more with less time at a higher efficiency due to name embedding. From the top of my head: PSIT + True Social + Godlike Masculinity with 3 other modules, or something like that, maybe Sanguine instead of GM. Sex Mastery+Diamond and Libertine as another

The only downside that comes to mind aside from “heavy processing load” is the cost