What Is The Best Product For Approaching Women During The Day?

what is the best product to get over that fear/anxiety/resistance/whatever you want to call it…what is the best product to get over those negative feelings and/or thoughts you get that stops you from making a move when you see an attractive woman during the day that you would like to meet?

I’m NOT talking about bars and nightclubs at all.

I’m asking specifically for the day so situations like a shopping mall or grocery store.

what is the best product/stack to solve this problem?

2 Likes

According to commercials, Axe Body Spray.

In all seriousness, Sex & Seduction would be the most simple and fast acting one. If you’re interested in the newer tech, look no further than Primal Seduction ZP. I don’t really think you’ll even need a stack with either of those, but if you’re a habitual stacker like me…

Sex & Seduction Q/v2 and/or Primal Seduction ZP.

Daredevil ZP x Sex & Seduction seems like a relatively fast acting, light(er) stack.

True Social (ZP…?? Gotta check @Simon’s list again) Qv2, Primal Qv2 and Ascension ZP is a fun stack that just popped in my head.

Khan is your best bet if we’re talking sexual subliminals, of course. Not sure when it’ll make it to ZP or what it’ll look like whether single or multi-stage, but there’s plenty of Khan accounts on here.

We even have a lower case username khan floating around, somewhere.

Idk man, the stack options are kiiiiiiiinda numerous.

2 Likes

Can you give a little bit more detail in what you want, exactly?

very interesting.

never would have even considered this product.

are you speaking from personal experience?

are you someone who is currently able to approach women during the day without any issues?

I’ve used Sex & Seduction, yes. But my musing is more based on the many, many hours I’ve read on here :slight_smile:

I can’t tag him for some reason, but blackadder is more versed in…

That question in relation to S&S and others, but, to answer your question…

Yes.

Edit: I’ved used…Primal, S&S, Primal Seduction, Ascension, Emperor, Wanted, and a couple of other things that affect one’s sex/romantic life, in various combinations, and some both in main title and custom form.

1 Like

if you had to pick just one that helped you the most in this area, which would you pick?

also, are you currently comfortable in all daytime environments?

for example, lets say you are standing in line in the food court of packed shopping mall, you look to the left and see a woman you find very attractive standing nearby, would you feel comfortable walking up to her and start a conversation in front of all those people?

PSZP is what I’d recommend,

I’ve been using it for over a month and it’s helped me remove a lot of the fear of approaching, starting conversations with women and it’s a lot smoother and easier to interact with them in general.

I can start conversations with women if they’re chilling around in the vicinity and it’s convenient, which I couldn’t do before.

I also find that if they’re people around there can be more anxiety, it depends on how socially natural and open you are. PSZP has helped my social fluidity and manueverability so I can get away with more things like starting a conversation without awkwardness.

Having higher internal status helps immensely and congruently coming from a place of you are the prize (exuding not just zero neediness but the complete opposite of it) seems to be the game changer in my confidence

pm me

1 Like

are you talking about women at work/school or random women you see like at the shopping mall or grocery store?

this has actually not been my experience.

im good looking and have very impressive financial achievement for my age and still experience all the issues i outlined in OP.

approaching random women during the day is a lot harder then people think until they try it.

its nothing like bars and nightclubs where you can drink or blend into the chaos of the darkness and loud music.

only a very very small % of men can approach women during the day.

1 Like

It’s @TheBoxingScientist now

3 Likes

Seeing as I’m in a relationship with a very passionate Latina with extraordinary intuitional perception, I’d be terrified. Petrified. Stupified. Mortified.

Were I not, oh yeah man. EASY. That’s the thing. It’s just confidence. You could change the entirety of your question to “Would you feel comfortable walking up to a
gorgeous stranger in public with people around, hovering on your every word like chismosos?” and my response would be yes almost every time, before you finished the question.

My only limits would be women standing next to an older woman (I assume it’s her mother immediately) or that is with another man (because I auto assume they’re together).

You might think I’m exagerrating, but…nope. Women don’t scare me like they used to. Scare is strong, but I am honest. Every single solitary day that I go into work, I interact with people that I’ve never met in their homes and only professionalism and respect for my lady restrains me from acting on some of the…things…I encounter.

I’m no PUA and never saw the point in it. I interact with people just like I’m interacting with you; exactly as I feel like being. Random, funny, insightful, random, erratic and full of simmering energy seeming as if it’s only being restrained by my skin. Or. I’m silent, brooding, dark, intense, piercing, mysterious, and downright invasive of personal space if I want to be. Women love me for both.

4 Likes

In a grocery store, mall, on the street, a cashier, literally anywhere lol

On PSZP, it becomes an extremely fun game just to interact with women anytime there is an opportunity

you can’t force it, it has to be natural and genuine. PSZP helps unlock your sexual energy

I’m not talking about being good looking and having lots of money lol

Keyword INTERNAL status. What you described are external indicators of status. Internal status is a whole energy/confidence and a deep thing related to how you perceive yourself on a subconscious level such as your self-worth for example

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I use to do loads of day game back in 2019/2020 did some in day game in 2021.

One of the stacks that worked for me was emperor and daredevil. Daredevil is a must for anyone who is suffering from any kind of social anxiety. If you are constantly contemplating what to say to a girl daredevil is the prescription.

Another stack i used back in the day was emperor and primal seduction which worked equally well.

5 Likes

what a great post.

very clear and direct and answers exactly what is requested.

everyone would get way better results if everyone on the forum posted like you did here.

thanks a lot for the recommendation.

do you have any experience with the ZP versions of these products or you would reccomend i try the original versions for now?

1 Like

Maybe it’s because my intention with women is light, friendly and care-free. Care-free in a very literal sense.

I don’t care about getting into their pants, especially if I know I can just looking at them looking at me. I don’t care if I annoy them because they don’t stay annoyed long. I’ll sometimes just talk to an attractive woman at a fast food restaurant cuz she’s attractive. I’ll sometimes just talk to her if she’s being eye-balled by the men all around her and I sense she’s uncomfortable. I’ll sometimes talk to a girl just to give her a compliment and walk away.

I’ll sometimes talk to a girl to see if I can get a specific reaction. Hell, I’ll sometimes talk to pretty girls just CUZ I feel anxiety.

I check out girls to their face and if I see discomfort, my natural empathic nature is very reassuring and quickly assuages most issues. (Some people have real trauma that is triggered by my eyes and I can’t say they’re winnable, but I try).

My point is. I don’t approach a woman now or ever just because I think, “Gawdem, my thing wants to get to know her thing seschually reeel bad.” I approach now and if I’m ever single again, then, for just about EVERY other reason. Sex is just a nice by-product of an otherwise good time.

I’m not your average man, my friend

3 Likes

According to sales page Primal Seduction would be the best.

Also, you don’t need to stack PS with S&S wich is already contained entirely in the former.

Once you have some months running PS, the second best step would be adding Libertine Ultima.

As a final step you could add Diamond.

And then prepare yourself to die from Snu Snu…

1 Like

Uh.

This ain’t high school, and I’m not your friend. I’m a guy answering a post that I have no obligation or reason to lie on.

Unless you’re gonna pay me…? No?

Here’s a question for you, Mr. Uchiha. Are you going to have the same response to the more successful guys here when they respond? I have a feeling that’s a yes.

Indeed it is. Knowing that.

Change your circle. Seems you haven’t broken free of their influence.

Your experience is what led you here. Your experience is what you want to change, yes? So. Why are you responding to me about past experiences of other people when this is a forum dedicated to helping people like you, me and the people create a new future?

Checketh thineself. Your ego is similar to your namesakes.

2 Likes

the point of this thread is to get recommendations from guys like black tiger who are actually out there approaching random women during the day.

obviously i have read the sales pages and im aware of the products pages that address this area.

are you speaking from personal experience?

are you someone who is currently approaching random women during the day regularly?