What is the best Brain Training App?

What is the best Brain Training App on Android?

1 Like

Peak and Elevate are my favorites. I used to do Lumosity when I had a laptop but I have never done the mobile version

1 Like

do you use the premium?

I have in the past although I am not currently. I liked the ability to access more games as well as continuously play one I enjoyed or was determined to get better at

1 Like

I liked lumosity. Had it on my phone.

1 Like

Instagram - having it on your phone and NOT opening it.

1 Like

@Alphamale

1 Like

Oh thank you
This is soo helpful

Eh. Not really been updated much. But if it helped, cool.

1 Like

Yes
@James confirmed!

@RVconsultant please respond as i know you have used brain training apps in the past

1 Like

Anything with dual N-back has proven to be beneficial for increasing fluid intelligence.

1 Like

I did not quite get that

Dual N-Back Working Memory Training in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Comparison to Processing Speed Training - PMC).

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-77310-9

3 Likes

That looks fascinating. I’m going to read that whole article right now, but, having skimmed it really quickly, I’m pretty sure that Dual N-Back development would be a part of QL ST2:

This means making your nervous, hormonal, even respiratory system faster, better, more efficient. No part is left behind, creating a coherent, powerful, whole body effect.

Mentally there is again exhaustive advancement of skills and attributes. Creativity, IQ, memory, learning, troubleshooting, pattern forming, understanding, speed reading…

Development is extensive, and you will likely need to pace yourself. Any mental characteristic or skill you can think of is here, and by consciously guiding yourself you can rapidly develop it if you so desire. Or, you can simply let Quantum Limitless do its thing.

I’m glad to have a new term for something to keep an eye out for and journal about

1 Like

Thank you
It’s not possible for me to read it now.
But I will

It’s a fairly rigorous active training exercise - it starts out easy but quickly gets rather difficult.

1 Like

If I were to use something now, I would get BrainHQ.

2 Likes

Not sure if it is on android, probably is, but have used Elevate app, which I definitely recommend. Has a daily workout, different categories, very nice UI and interaction, fun to use, measures progress, noticeable improvements.

1 Like

Can confirm, does indeed improve fluid intelligence and memory.

1 Like