What is Downloads section in Q store for?

The question is in the title of the topic

2 Likes

It’s a default screen that shows in the software that the Q store is built on. It isn’t configured to do anything.

why not to put ordered customs into this section just like purchased titles in the major store?

1 Like

Dunno. I’m not the guy to ask about that. I can only answer the ? you asked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol had the exact question and I was satisfied with this answer :point_down:

1 Like

but SubClub still uses cloud storage to store our custom titles, otherwise where do we download them from?

1 Like

I assume that there’s a lot of stuff with APIs that would need to happen to have custom download links show up in Q.

Since I presume Q itself is a separate system, that’s what would need to be able to reach back into the Q store site API. I’ve done similar stuff before, and it isn’t nearly as easy as it seems.

If you add this to the roadmap website, it might get put under consideration for addition to the Q store site (assuming someone hasn’t already done that).

2 Likes

Getting S3 links into a Woocommerce download section IS possible (I’ve looked into it) but the amount of time it would take to make it work flawlessly is time they wouldn’t be spending innovating new tech and interacting on the forum.

Given the choice, I’m ok having to click an email link every so often.

3 Likes