Limitless Khan squared

Have you checked your email? All customs are emailed to you and are not placed in the download section on the Q-site.

3 Likes

Seen. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Listened to my custom and Ascension chamber.
Thus morning so far I feel good and chill just wanting to be left alone in my lane. I’ve also been thinking of quitting Marijuana as I feel it’s come to the stage in my life that it’s a deterrent. I don’t know if it’s only just my mind or whatsoever but I feel I’ll be so much better without it. Meanwhile I haven’t thought of what I’d use as my third stack. I’m considering mind’s eye, R.I.C.H, PCC, Ascension or going back to QL stage 1 to rebalance my hormones and system and that’ll be if I’m quitting Mj.
Meanwhile I’m curious as to how the mogul/Wealth scripting in Khan would complement the secrets of Akasha modul and Sultan module in khan/wanted custom

1 Like

I finally decided to go for PCC. I listened for 3 mins so I won’t overload myself

Why is this the case? If by whatever reason the downloaded file was lost and the email deleted it seemed to be difficult to download the file again. Moreover what’s the point of having a download section when it is not holding the files :sweat_smile:

Out of my field of knowledge, but my guess is that it will take up a lot of storage space on their end after a while. What I do is just save them onto an external source like Google Drive or similar.

1 Like

What problems do I want to solve? I found myself asking this question which will help me become clearer with my long term goals and purpose in life. So I’ll dedicate my time to look around and look for the problems I can solve and I’m compelled to solve from an inner feeling

Today’s my listening day and I’m meant to listen to PCC. But I was thinking of listening to my custom. But on a second thought I’d listen to PCC. Meanwhile I noticed effects of Gratitude Embodiment work at hand. I woke up and was feeling bad about certain situations in my life but a thought just came in that I should list the things I’m not happy about and turn them into a weapon so I give gratitude for the situations and it was so easy unlike before because normally I have a daily gratitude practice I do which I haven’t done on a while now for like 4days. So I won’t listen to the custom today since I’ve seen its working, I’ll give it space to execute and listen to PCC today Instead.

Here’s one of the example of how I did it:

I found myself getting angry at the decisions I’ve made lately and the situation I’m in but
I’m truly grateful for being able to help multiple people and not asking for anything in return. I shouldn’t regret any good I’ve done or try to remember all, it’s not wastage but generosity, not weakness but strength although I have to reduce it for now at this stage of life I’m in and be more frugal in spending and manage my finance

I’ll be writing a new journal based on the custom I’m running but for now I don’t want to rush with the name so I’ll stick to this journal.

I want to make sure you got this resolved. You got this resolved, yes?

1 Like

Yeah I did. Already started listening to my custom. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Rest day.
Today I and my dad went for a ride and along the way he was ranting about his mistakes, how his family and friends never appreciated him for all he did for them and for me not to depend or trust in friends. I couldn’t help but remember one of the Laws of power intuitively: use your enemies nstead of your friends. Thinking back I have some friends who are parasites in my life and going back, I plan on getting rid of them.

2 Likes

I told a girl who I’m into but has a boyfriend that we can’t continue to be close knowing another guy is having sex work her(her boyfriend) while I’m the other guy. Meanwhile I dreamt about her that we wanted to have sex and I offered her first to my friend to have sex with her and after they were done, we were about to start having sex before I woke up, I’ll call her Cassy. We use to workout together but now I don’t think we’ll continue when I travel back to Town.
Meanwhile another girl(Perfect) I fixed a date with but she told me she was busy texted me to tell me that she’s around and I can come to her place and see her but I can’t because I traveled back home so when I get back, I’ll see how things go.
Another girl I’m talking with(I’ll call her Indiana) had a video call session with me and agreed to meet next week if I’m in town but she told ne she isn’t certain cos of her busy her week is so I told her if we don’t meet, I’ll know she isn’t attracted and I’ll move on.
My caretakers daughter is into me and I have a feeling she wants a hookup with me, she has a few needs like getting a new phone but I don’t know how to go about it cos I don’t want a funny situation or drama where I live.

I’m meant to listen to PCC today and I’ve been feeling some type of way probably recon or my subconscious trying to process my dense custom, woke up early and gave gratitude :pray:
3days straight of giving thanks(gratitude Embodiment working)
I’m trying to have a consistent routine and get rid of some toxic habits, hasn’t been easy but I’ll definitely succeed…

1 Like

The most prominent module result is Fenrir. Lately I’ve found myself not taking for granted the fact that se of my friends are just selfish and opportunist. A friend of mine is trying to rip me and I’m not having it. If it was before I’d have forgone the issue by now but this time around I’m not letting things slide peacefully. The only problem is that it’s making me flare up lately

1 Like

Today’s my listening day. I woke up early by 2 and listened to my custom. I also listened to mind’s eye for 5 mins. My Day has gone smoothly so far, more introspective and also lots of motivation(Carpe Diem). Meanwhile while taking a walk inside the school campus today and chatting with a female friend, I disclosed to her some awesome ideas and she was impressed while criticizing me to know how brilliant my ideas where. Meanwhile I feel a sudden passion to make money. Take for instance Khan is a big mansion and in it we have different rooms which include:

1. Wealth and Business
  2. Power
  3. Women and sex
  4. Social dominance and intelligence
  5. Passions and Drive
  6. Mental prowess and Intelligence.
  7. Social status
    And then you can consciously choose to direct your attention to whichever one you want to focus on while still maintaining balance and receiving steady manifestation from the rest of the rooms. Now Ascension chamber is also by the side helping to magnify the power of my conscious guidance in manifestation and the intensity. Now I choose to focus on productivity, improving my life, learning and creating channels for wealth, every other thing seems to be falling in line. While I also continue to struggle with inner and outer demons, I shall emerge victorious by His Grace.
    My female friend noticed while covering that I don’t allow people to finish talking and I then talk about myself and that I should try and listen more and it shouldn’t always be about me, point noted so I listened to her finish and then when she was done I then told her what I initially planned on disclosing to her. This is something I plan on doing more
1 Like

After this cycle of PCc. I might switch it with Qlst1 and maybe switch mind’s eye with A love bomb for humanity. Depends on where I am then and how things are

My current listening stalk include:
My custom, Qlst1 and mind’s eye, along with Ascension chamber.
I find myself reading people, emotions and movies. Being able to predict as the movie would develop. I guess it’s PCC blooming or mind’s eye and Ql boosting the effects of the bloom.
Meanwhile I’ve been having mind blowing sex and learning new moves in the bedroom. I’m seeing a girl at the moment and it’s kind of a complicated situation as she’s still trying to breakup with her ex due to him pregnanting a girl and also she likes me quite a lot.

2 Likes

I gave my cousin an advice and made him take action that got him laid.
He had just met the girl on tinder and also blew it by postponing the date till Friday. I gave him a location to invite her for drinks and told him to invite her over for more drinks and if she accepts, that’s his sign to go ahead for the strike.

Most of us are too much obvious- instead be hard to figure out (art of seduction)

2 Likes

I listened to my custom yesterday and normally I don’t feel the effects till the next day whereby I’ll be so horny that I’ll be forced to take action and get laid that was why I decided to be listening to my custom only once a week. This week was an exception.

1 Like

How do you know that it is the right time to listen to it again? Or do you just have a schedule and trying to stick to it?

1 Like