What I Want to See From Subclub

I want to see an fMRI study from SubClub out of pure curiosity.

The experiment doesn’t need to be very expensive, nor does it need to be very complex–even a rudimentary experiment would yield intersting results. If I were self-funding the study (knowing that money is a constraint) I would do something like the following.

• Find a few people who’ve never used SubClub.
  • Go through a selection interview process to find people that are likely to stick with the program.
  • At minimum, find two women and two men. Money is a factor here.
  • Give them a preliminary fMRI scan to get a baseline for what their brain looks like.
  • Give them a single SubClub sub that is in line with their goals with instructions for proper use–good test subs would be a healing sub or ascention and ascention for women–these are pretty general use subs and might be easier to test on random volunteers as the effects are pretty universally positive and likely to not be so intense.
  • Make one pair (man and woman) listen to the sub and give the other pair a placebo sound file. Make the two groups listen for a minimum of 3 months, preferably 12 months.
  • Do follow up scans at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months.
  • End

Would this study be enough to get published in the Journal of Neuroscience? Probably not, but who cares. It’d be a reletivaly inexpensive and useful experiment that could spark further scientific study later.

I would expect that you would see structural and functional changes in the brain over the course of the study–exactly how you see structural and functional changes in the brains of meditators. I would also expect that you wouldn’t see much, if any, change in the brains of the placebo group.

That’s my thought for today.

Edit
One final note, don’t forget to LIE! Don’t tell the volenteers the name of the company or what the sound files are doing. Heck, tell them you’re testing a new bineural beats meditation sound track that’s supposed to give them the benifits of meditation without needing to sit in silence. Naturally, you’d want to give them the other subliminals best practices of setting goals, journaling, and taking action–just disguise it all under non-sitting meditation or something. That would be a good way to keep the study blind and prevent any fMRI abnormalies caused by the placebo group doing meditation every other day for a year.

4 Likes

SC already have empirical data which proves their products work. I know for a fact they work and i have got results. I have to admit not the results i wanted exactly 100% but thats because i have been rather lazy in certain aspect of my life.

1 Like

They already did that.
And the purpose in SC is not necessarily the physical changes. It’s the tangible results in real life. And they have done many OTHER experiments with Zero Point.
I really don’t see the point.

1 Like

@praisetheurdtree you should test yourself and come back and report results !

He’s genuinely curious and passionate and excited about the power of the tech. Nothing wrong with that.

I actually think that it wouldn’t change brain structure though. I don’t believe that’s how SC and subs operate. It’s more of a beliefs thing.

I think if it was structural it would take a long time to get results as opposed to getting results in one day.

3 Likes

What makes the original author of this post think that @SaintSovereign and @Fire don’t have an R&D method of their own? (They have one). And what makes him/her believe that what s/he is proposing is better than whatever Sub Club is currently doing?

The point would be because it’s cool and could give insight into how subliminals change the brain because they must be changing the brain in some capacity if they change the user.

@Billions got the right read on the situation. I love this company and owe them all the progress I’ve made so far.

I stand by it, I think it would be interesting data.

2 Likes

qEEG may be a more approachable method than fMRI as it’s cheaper, more readily available, and shows differences in what the brainwaves are doing, rather than say… where the blood is flowing. Both would be awesome, but I’ve seen how much data you can get with a good-enough quality qEEG setup.
Clinical-level 16+ channels (at a minimum), I’m not talking about a Muse headband etc… though those are cool too.

2 Likes

I love this idea.

i would go even one step further…

take two groups, one with placebo sounds and the other only with Sanguine ZP v2.

do fMRI before and after, and see if the places in the brain light up where it feels euphoria and happiness , and blood test to see the oxytocin and dopamine levels of both groups.

i would say this is even more reliable, as there is very specific objective here (see if the sub affect the mood and positivity) and you can measure actual differences in a very short amount of time (1 day of testing) and eliminating the unknown of if the testers keep listening or not to the file afterwards.

2 Likes

@rusty1 this is very good implementation. nice thinking.

1 Like

Or perhaps Paragon Sleep in a sleep lab? Although that wouldn’t be super simple to set up, experimentally

Quantum Limitless is very brain oriented; this could be a good sub to test.

Last I read, it is not possible to do blood tests of neurotransmitters, only their precursors. And the precursors often produce a wide variety of chemicals, so isn’t a reliable measure of the neurotransmitter.

I think neurotransmitter levels can only be determined in autopsies, if even then.

Even if neurochemicals could be measured in blood, there is the blood-brain barrier preventing them from accessing brain tissue. For example, GABA in the blood does not cross the BBB much, if at all.

I might be wrong though!

1 Like